Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
bahboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L8h43

Review for L8H43G88:
**My virgin review, apologize in advance for any lack of necessary info.**
As accurate as abt 3 weeks ago from today. It was a Saturday.

Looks: 8/10 --> Pretty Cute
Figure: 7/10, not bad, slight tummy curl.
Boobs: Definately A cup, maybe 32A, she's pretty small. Sadly she said her nipple was hurting cause her period is coming, so wasn't allowed to toy with her nipple. Did lick and suck a few times though before she stopped me.
Cathbath: 4/10 --> Not exactly that exciting
BJ: 6/10 --> Straight blow and some fast licking, I prefer a twisting suck, if u know what I mean... hehehe.
FJ: 6/10 --> Missionary and just a bit of horse riding. Probably cause I'm a late customer (abt 11 PM), so she's probably too tired from serving other customers, especially since its a weekend. Sadly, unable to unload in her (with protection of course), and she had to handjob me, damn! I don't know how long the service was supposed to last, I'm assuming we're given 1/2 hour including bath and all talks and FJ, but I feel like it all happens in just 15 or 20 min at most.
RTF? Don't know... I prefer to explore other 'holes,' kekekeke
Atmosphere: Compared to my other explore, her room looks very much designed to make a very comfortable and enjoyable experience. Like a regular girl's room with plushies and posters. Yeah, you may say its a gf type of room.

Ups: She speaks very fluent mandarin, and is really really cute !
Downs: I don't speak fluent mandarin, so sometimes I was left in the dust. I'm a sucker for nice big boobs, but she's only a cup A, I was really sold by her looks.

Bonus pts for the house, they provide pictures of the available girls at the counter, so we don't have to wait for the real girls to be there, can choose from the pictures, though its true that some of the pictures don't do justice for some of the girls real face. I almost regretted my decision when I saw some of the other girls that came out after servicing the clients. LOL.

Hopefully these infos is up to standard in this forum, lol.
** For those that don't already know... damage is $40**