View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 03:07 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 22
kaiser76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaiser76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Any advise on Phuket? Patong Beach?

Hi bros, I just got back from Phuket last nite. I would recommend that you do not try the girls at Patong, esp Soi Bangla. They are usually quite dark and fleshy and they actually prefer to service the Farangs. 1 of them told me herself. Also, don't try Christine Massage! Standards crashed since they re-opened.

Instead, you can go to TaiPan or Banana Disco to choose yr FL, should you not wanna travel too far outta Patong area.

However, if you are willing to travel a little, hop aboard a tuk tuk to Phuket town. It'll cost abt 300baht 1 way to Patong town. Head for Pink Lady outside Metropole Hotel or Fantasia. Here is more like a KTV setting with stage performance by all the girls, who will either sing or dance on stage. You can choose them from their performance or when they walk past u. Damage is 2000baht to take them out and another 300baht tip to the lady for 1 shot. Hotel all paid for. This is about the same rate as Christine Massage so I'd rather go for some higher quality girls.

Hope this info helps.

Cheers!