View Single Post
Old 17-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 13
andytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud of
Re: KingDerrick's accusations

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDerrickII View Post
Customer service is important.

I am the one paying, if you are rude and treat me with no respect, off you go. I dont care what kind of craps you are selling.

Maybe, you can accept rudeness from OKT because girls are more important to you. I dont operate like you. I have pride.
haha, you are the one paying? so how much you have paid him? if you haven't spent a dime on him, then you suffered nothing and you shouldn't be barking everywhere. You can't even write to me properly without being rude and disrespectful, that should answer the 1st point i raised, i.e. you seriously have an attitude problem and it was you who were at fault instead of the okt.

if you really have pride, why wouldn't you use your real ID to confront the okt? if you have pride, why would you flame him cowardly in front of your computer? if you have pride, why till now you still refuse to told us why the okt screamed at you? you called all these pride? gosh