Thread: Vietnam - HCM
View Single Post
Old 15-06-2005, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quik
Hi all, would be travelling to HCMC on the 22-26 of June with my Viet "GF" which I know in SG. There are certain things I ain't very sure about and would definitely need some advise.

1) I have gone through the thread and some says that Hotels in HCMC are strict about girls staying overnight, is there anyway I can get my GF to stay with me in the same hotel?

2) Which Hotel's do you reccomend?

3) Any SG'ers in HCMC wanting to meet up during this period? Seems like the big Brudder in this forum is dominated by SingViet. Dun worry would get rid of GF before coming out hehehehe.......

Would definitely appreciate some pms on your contacts in HCMC when I am there.

Wah, me not BIG BRO la. Just that i was based in HCM for the last few years and had nothing to do most of the time, so post a lot.. heheh Now i have relocated back to Singapore and only return to HCMC every half month.

I think you can find your answers easily if you read thru the thread carefully. Not difficult to ask your gf to stay over, just pay extra to hotel.