The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   PEP experience (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=985157)

Jackcarver 07-05-2024 05:55 PM

PEP experience

Hi bros. I started on PEP about 47 hours after exposure to raw an ML. A bit apprehensive about the side effects. Any bros kind enough to share their experience? Any tips to minimize side effects?

Doctor told me to reduce protein intake due to kidneys working harder for the medication. Troublesome for me as I work out in the gym so try to eat enough protein. I plan to try to up my water intake a lot more to try to minimize this problem, good thing i already have a habit of drinking at least 4-5 litre per day.

Jackcarver 07-05-2024 09:15 PM

Re: PEP experience

Oh i was prescribed truvada, one pill a day. I read online that truvada is normally used as PrEP, and alone may not be effective for PEP. Anyone able to chime in on this?

Singamale 09-05-2024 03:18 PM

Gone through PEP. No side effects for me.
That is my own experience.

I went for a hiv test after I finished my pep. The counsellor who interviewed me during the hiv test was surprised to hear that I have no side effects. He said many people cannot finish the pep treatment because of the side effects such as diarrhoea.

Moomoblacksheep 11-05-2024 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackcarver (Post 23311628)
Hi bros. I started on PEP about 47 hours after exposure to raw an ML. A bit apprehensive about the side effects. Any bros kind enough to share their experience? Any tips to minimize side effects?

Doctor told me to reduce protein intake due to kidneys working harder for the medication. Troublesome for me as I work out in the gym so try to eat enough protein. I plan to try to up my water intake a lot more to try to minimize this problem, good thing i already have a habit of drinking at least 4-5 litre per day.

My only side effect is gastric issue. It makes my stomach acid acts up, so what I did I always take the pills after having a meal. I also avoid coffee. other than that I think most of the random effects is due to my anxiety.

Regarding truvada, it’s the correct pill. Govt hospital gave me that pill.

ArnieArnie 12-05-2024 08:52 AM

i saw online truvada by itself is for prep. normally pep is with another pill also. wonder if effective anot.......

jasuko 12-05-2024 12:26 PM

Was on Truvada PEP before, side effects for me was minimal. I think the more important concern is whether it is effective in preventing HIV instead of the side effects. In terms of effectiveness, well, I was tested negative for HIV, so I guess it works?

Jackcarver 12-05-2024 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasuko (Post 23325292)
Was on Truvada PEP before, side effects for me was minimal. I think the more important concern is whether it is effective in preventing HIV instead of the side effects. In terms of effectiveness, well, I was tested negative for HIV, so I guess it works?

Maybe your partner was not even positive?

jasuko 12-05-2024 08:59 PM

Mine was a similar case to yours, but who knows, maybe you are right and I certainly hope so. What's important is that it all went out well. Afterall, this is just a sharing of experience. Cheerss