The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Horny Malay Ah Lian (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=95006)

TNT33 21-09-2008 11:46 PM

Horny Malay Ah Lian

Thks alots to those kind brothers here who previously share contacts to a newbie like me. Its time for me to repay their kindness. This Horny Malay Ah Lian FL whom I'm going to intro, I believed that she is not new to this line and some brothers may have tried her before. But I don't think there's any FR around about her.

Try her last 2 days thru friend intro saying that she need $. Arrange with her and meet her at one of the Geylang Hotel. Before hand told her the hotel and she request me to book a room and sms her the room no.

Less then 10 mins, door bell ring. So excited, as like blind date, open up and saw a slim & small size Malay Ah Lian. Acknowledge and bring her in. Chit chat for a short while to break the Ice.

Ask and she say bath together. Bathing is SOP. Dry up and both lighted a cigarette and rest on the bed. While smoking she started to play with my 'Brother'. Immediately after smoke, she put on the cap and start to BJ. As my brother rejected the cap and wake up very slowly, she then decided to take of the cap and start to BBBJ. Deep throat, really deep throat and wat I love most is seeing her licking my dick and balls. Suddenly, she used her mouth like open bottle drink, 'Pok', 'Pok', Pok on my brother head. The feeling is dam good and high.

Afterwhich, can see she very horny, started to play on her own breast and pussy. Short while, begged me to play on doggy style on her. Follow by pumping her and you can see her really enjoying (Closing up her eye like her soul is flying off). Another suprise.......

She push me down and perform another set of BJ, of course with her 'Pok' skill too.

This time, my turn to get high, quickly push her down and pump her hard till load off.

Rest for a while and both lighted up another cigarette. Chit chat and ask her why she doing FL and was suprise that beside normal excuse saying need $$$ she actually tell me that she enjoy sex. That why she chose to work FL. Ask her & she saying that she do not have much customers and I offer to help her to intro some Brothers here to her and she agreed.

After chit chatting, wash up together and send her home.......

Details as follow for this Horny Malay Ah Lian:

Name : Ayumi
Race : Malay
Looks : 7/10 (Small size, Slim ah Lian, shoulder length hair)
Tattoe : Yes (On both arm and below the neck)
Ht : 155cm
Wt : 43kg
Stats : 32B 24 34 (Not for Boobs lover)
BJ : 8/10 (But if she like you BBBJ should not be a problem, Lots of licking on balls with 'Pok' skill)
Fingering : Yes
AJ : No
Raw : Definitely NO
FJ : 8/10 (Hardworking and accommodating)
Damage : $50 /1 shot + tips (exclude room and cap)(Pls tips her if you think that she really hard working and good).

She requested to entertain Chinese only and below the age of 45. Sorry to other races. No offence.

Pls bear in mind that I am not her pimp and my sharing here simply to repay some brothers who have previously share contact with me. To all the Bro who have previously share contact with me before, if you are interested, I will pass her contact to you guys first.

Her operation hour is from Daily after 8pm as she has day job. She also willing to perform BJ and sex in car if the car is big enough and location is safe.

To the rest of the Brothers who wish to try out pls PM me with ur name and contact. Pls take note that she is not new to this trade. Contacts will be given out to those with good reputation and at least 5 posts. Strongly reject for those number collector. After sessioon FR is encouraged, pls.

If she is good, kindly also up me so that I can cheong more and more Brothers will trust me and share with me in future.:)

cedric_sunny 22-09-2008 07:48 PM

Re: Horny Malay Ah Lian

Bro, can share your malay ah lian wif me? Your inbox full liao.

hum_coyote 22-09-2008 08:02 PM

Hi bro can share share her ctc? you mailbox is full...

50/1 shot sounds too good to be true for a local FL.... :p

Eragon 22-09-2008 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TNT33 (Post 3082950)
Thks alots to those kind brothers here who previously share contacts to a newbie like me. Its time for me to repay their kindness. This Horny Malay Ah Lian FL whom I'm going to intro, I believed that she is not new to this line and some brothers may have tried her before. But I don't think there's any FR around about her.

Name : Ayumi
Race : Malay
Looks : 7/10 (Small size, Slim ah Lian, shoulder length hair)
Tattoe : Yes (On both arm and below the neck)
Ht : 155cm
Wt : 43kg
Stats : 32B 24 34 (Not for Boobs lover)
BJ : 8/10 (But if she like you BBBJ should not be a problem, Lots of licking on balls with 'Pok' skill)
Fingering : Yes
AJ : No
Raw : Definitely NO
FJ : 8/10 (Hardworking and accommodating)
Damage : $50 /1 shot + tips (exclude room and cap)(Pls tips her if you think that she really hard working and good).

Her operation hour is from Daily after 8pm as she has day job. She also willing to perform BJ and sex in car if the car is big enough and location is safe.

To the rest of the Brothers who wish to try out pls PM me with ur name and contact. Pls take note that she is not new to this trade. Contacts will be given out to those with good reputation and at least 5 posts. Strongly reject for those number collector. After sessioon FR is encouraged, pls.

Just curious is she a local minah ? :confused:

geminean 22-09-2008 09:57 PM

Wow ! good find ! budget bonk if its a local but market price if its a indo . if she is local , can share her contact with me? :p

micheal3373 22-09-2008 10:02 PM

bro, me interested to try also..
mind pass me her contact..?
thanks...

hornybas 22-09-2008 10:06 PM

Hi Bros , Interested to try..
Pls Share contacts..

CHeerss !!

hornybas 22-09-2008 10:31 PM

hi broS, care to share contact??

Cheers!!!

AhhhHenG 22-09-2008 10:50 PM

share ley bro...hahaa...
thanks in advance

icecoolT 22-09-2008 11:01 PM

hi bro..i tink u lucky to find such a wonderful budget bonk...would reli like to try her out..u mind giving me her contact?...pm me her no ah bro..thnx...

skyewalker 22-09-2008 11:11 PM

Dear Bro,

Pls PM contact. I m new here. Will post FR. Thanks.

aEpuL 22-09-2008 11:47 PM

Bro... Care to share contact?? hehe..

lvs_lvs00 23-09-2008 12:37 AM

thanks bro. pm her no.

awesome04 23-09-2008 12:41 AM

Great find bro .. Can share this Ayumi contact..

Cheers

Rejuvenation 23-09-2008 12:48 AM

Hi Bro, don mind can share the contact of the horny malay ah lian? :)