The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Background Check of Your Helper (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=784702)

MaraGuru 04-08-2020 06:39 PM

Background Check of Your Helper

Hmmm anyone did a background check on your helper?

I just found out my helper is a FL in Indonesia, and she shared what she did during sex.

sammy124 04-08-2020 08:09 PM

Re: Background Check of Your Helper

Interesting history, won't be ur helper soon when you share the history to ur family :)

cupid xpress 04-08-2020 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaraGuru (Post 20136632)

I just found out my helper is a FL in Indonesia, and she shared what she did during sex.

That will be nice

biahcm 04-08-2020 09:46 PM

FL not in demand in Indonesia? Otherwise she won't be here to be domestic helper

sexcision 04-08-2020 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biahcm (Post 20136934)
FL not in demand in Indonesia? Otherwise she won't be here to be domestic helper

My guess is that she comes here legally to work as helper but at the same time continue to be FL but with higher returns.

Maybe TS can "help" her? Or maybe introduce her some client from here?

DeadlyWiper 04-08-2020 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexcision (Post 20137113)
My guess is that she comes here legally to work as helper but at the same time continue to be FL but with higher returns.

Maybe TS can "help" her? Or maybe introduce her some client from here?

If the rate is lower than normal, why not? :)

SBMEDSUP 05-08-2020 07:05 AM

Best dun eat and shit same place.

plutonite 05-08-2020 07:10 AM

How you got to start the conversation bro....and how she dare to own up about her life back there...?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaraGuru (Post 20136632)

MaraGuru 06-08-2020 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plutonite (Post 20137555)
How you got to start the conversation bro....and how she dare to own up about her life back there...?

After a month she came to work at my house, I was just asking her if she got a maid friends here and so on, then asked her what she did in Jakarta as her kampong and city the distance is quite far apart. After chatting, she told her close friend working as FL - like prostitute - guys paying her friend for 2 to 3 hrs in the hotel. And she mentioned that her friend even asked her to join and watch only.

After CB, I find that her story all not linked up. One fine day, when she and me were alone at house, i decided to flip the stone and see what is below. So I told her about the stuff she mentioned couldn't linked to form a story. And I asked her, you have sex before, at hotel etc...then I told her I am concern about STD and ask her for details...from there she told me she loved rough sex and raw sex. With condom she cant feel the cock and if she can't enjoy sex, she will be very unhappy. She did 70% raw sex, and love cow girl also. She is 36C and 25". Can imagine how hot if she is naked, at that moment feel like raping her.....everyday she is wearing a super tight tee shirt, with her susu so outstanding. She told she is shaved as well and will be super horny after her period. So, jokingly telling her, not wonder some day she in the toilet for so long, and her reply was shocking - she was smiling with her reply - sir, I was rubbing inside.

She mentioned she is always horny, even my kids noticed that she will be in the toilet for more 30min. Basically she rub every night, and noticed after her shower her expression also different, look very satisfy. That type that just kanna fucked to the max. Only thing is her legs not jelly or apart......I offered her to get her a vibrator or sex toy....kns she asked can buy online or buy at the shop...

plutonite 06-08-2020 12:21 PM

Wah...you so lucky to have this maid but must be very careful bro coz she might turn the table around too. Btw nice information from the maid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaraGuru (Post 20139985)
After a month she came to work at my house, I was just asking her if she got a maid friends here and so on, then asked her what she did in Jakarta as her kampong and city the distance is quite far apart. After chatting, she told her close friend working as FL - like prostitute - guys paying her friend for 2 to 3 hrs in the hotel. And she mentioned that her friend even asked her to join and watch only.

After CB, I find that her story all not linked up. One fine day, when she and me were alone at house, i decided to flip the stone and see what is below. So I told her about the stuff she mentioned couldn't linked to form a story. And I asked her, you have sex before, at hotel etc...then I told her I am concern about STD and ask her for details...from there she told me she loved rough sex and raw sex. With condom she cant feel the cock and if she can't enjoy sex, she will be very unhappy. She did 70% raw sex, and love cow girl also. She is 36C and 25". Can imagine how hot if she is naked, at that moment feel like raping her.....everyday she is wearing a super tight tee shirt, with her susu so outstanding. She told she is shaved as well and will be super horny after her period. So, jokingly telling her, not wonder some day she in the toilet for so long, and her reply was shocking - she was smiling with her reply - sir, I was rubbing inside.

She mentioned she is always horny, even my kids noticed that she will be in the toilet for more 30min. Basically she rub every night, and noticed after her shower her expression also different, look very satisfy. That type that just kanna fucked to the max. Only thing is her legs not jelly or apart......I offered her to get her a vibrator or sex toy....kns she asked can buy online or buy at the shop...

liber69 06-08-2020 06:40 PM

Be careful bro.

She may be setting a trap and your family is the ransom.

Quote:

bignehneh 06-08-2020 07:16 PM

Best case. Wife working can get a blowjob anytime. Don’t even need to go outside to get sucked off

BushTracker 07-08-2020 09:23 AM

Quote:

Wah bro, you have huge temptation at home. Good luck, either way.

Gettothechoppa 07-08-2020 11:02 AM

Will end up full scale banging sessions la.

tsuna7 07-08-2020 11:11 AM

Quote:

they will do STD checks la bro relax, its a MOM regulation for Domestic helper to do this check before they are approved to work for u.. she is safe.. u can help her or let us help her with her needs also can..