The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Value $ SYT fair looking, HK actress lookalike 24yrs old with pink nipples!!! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=151866)

newen 25-10-2009 12:30 AM

Value $ SYT fair looking, HK actress lookalike 24yrs old with pink nipples!!!

felt bored walking along GL, very empty. Sian!
suddenly my eyes Brightened!!!!
saw a demure, Short Hair (i have fetish for that!) fair petite looking SYT looking gal standing there.
she signal ok and here we go!

once inside the room, shes v petite and cute, with pink nipples super cute!!!!!she looks like an ex hk actress 梁小冰!cute and sweet.
after bath gave me a good bbbj then she rode me v shiok! v tight too!
then i go on top and she shake hard instead of me jerking, quite rare to see that stunt! maybe i not cheongster enough! haha
she looked v cute and sweet! in the end i cum satisfied!

Name: xiao fu 小富
age 24
Figure: 6.5 (a little tummy and petite, cup A-B but cutie pink nipples makes up for that)
Looks: 7 syt fair look looks like an ex hk actress 梁小冰
FJ: 7.5 (tight and take effort)
Damage: $60 (VALUE for $$$)(exclude room and cd of course)

Please treat her well, and dont bargain, do tip her if u like her. i will give reputatable Bros with min 3 FRs. I M NOT OKT. shes leaving soon end of the month say still haven earn profit, v poor thing...

jimlim 25-10-2009 02:13 AM

Re: Value $ SYT fair looking, HK actress lookalike 24yrs old with pink nipples!!!

bro,pls share her contact...thx:)

Dumboy 25-10-2009 02:40 AM

Re: Value $ SYT fair looking, HK actress lookalike 24yrs old with pink nipples!!!

Hi bro, care to share contact? Been looking for budget syt hehe? Will post fr if I link up with her.

Rossini 25-10-2009 03:32 AM

Hi bro, pls share share her contact? thanks in advance!

AHGONG 25-10-2009 04:04 AM

can have more info like ht wt dos and don'ts etc*frenching/bbbj/painting/fingering...... tq in advance

Doc Cheng 25-10-2009 04:06 AM

Hi bro, care to share contact?

newen 25-10-2009 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AHGONG (Post 4225231)
can have more info like ht wt dos and don'ts etc*frenching/bbbj/painting/fingering...... tq in advance

Name: xiao fu 小富
age 24
Figure: 6.5 (a little tummy and petite, cup A-B but cutie pink nipples makes up for that)
Looks: 7 syt fair look looks like an ex hk actress 梁小冰
Height: 150cm very cutie
weight: shd be 40+ shes quite chubby! but v cute

FJ: 7.5 (tight and take effort)
Damage: $60 (VALUE for $$$)(exclude room and cd of course)
BBBJ: 7/10 (no smell will bbbj very concerned abt hygiene, guggle water in mouth and bbbj u very cooling)
CIM: din try may ask her when RTF
No RAW, AJ, Anal

please dont bully her

mysterious_j 25-10-2009 10:03 AM

Contact please. Thanks

besafe 25-10-2009 04:22 PM

Bro, This actress?

Noel-Leung-Siu-Bing

newen 25-10-2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by besafe (Post 4226565)
Bro, This actress?

Noel-Leung-Siu-Bing

Yeah its her liang xiao bing! but younger and shorter hair!
thanks for the link!

newen 26-10-2009 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newen (Post 4227582)
Yeah its her liang xiao bing! but younger and shorter hair!
thanks for the link!

I have given ctcs to at least 20 reputated bros who have given at least 3 FRs.
hope to see FRs to help her out soon!

newen 26-10-2009 05:45 PM

thanks to the bros who up me, pm me so that i can up you back? if i can haha

222nge 04-11-2009 05:43 PM

Managed to have a session during lunch time today.Picked her up from east side and proceeded straight to nearby hotel.First look....She is indeed quite small size but a bit chubby,not really stunning but pleasant decent next-door-gal and her look will grow on you.Here are my ratings:

Looks:7.0/10,pleasant looking,grow on you
body:6.5/10,fair,small built but a bit meaty(not the slim type)
Boobs:6.8/10,"A" to "B",soft and natural(not for boobs lover)
BBBJ:7.0/10,slow and sensual
FJ:7.5/10,wet and quite tight
Attitude:7.5/10,friendly and accomodating
RTF:yes,but may not be able as she told me she is going back this Sunday(on 8/11/09)

TS,thanks for sharing her ctc. Cheers