The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Unreasonably Unrealistic Bonks in SG (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=903332)

JacqueMerlin 11-10-2022 08:42 AM

Unreasonably Unrealistic Bonks in SG

I've been going to the local hfj, massage with special scene and during that found the price to be unreasonable for that sort of service. I can get the same thing if not better for lesser across the border.

Met a massuer who popped the GQ halfway and was quoted $50+$150
Even a simple HJ was $80
I declined it and they went into hard sell mode. Then started to complain that Singaporeans are all going to Malaysia ever since the border opened, business is very bad etc.

So I asked them to reduce the price otherwise competition will be very hard for them. And the reply?

"My service is better than those in malaysia, I compensate the cost with better service."

Felt like they are losing their business for good reasons.
Meanwhile... i will go to this

Tai_zi21 11-10-2022 10:21 AM

Re: Unreasonably Unrealistic Bonks in SG

Quote:

Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin (Post 21724529)
I've been going to the local hfj, massage with special scene and during that found the price to be unreasonable for that sort of service. I can get the same thing if not better for lesser across the border.

Even a simple HJ was $80
I declined it and they went into hard sell mode. Then started to complain that Singaporeans are all going to Malaysia ever since the border opened, business is very bad etc.

So I asked them to reduce the price otherwise competition will be very hard for them. And the reply?

"My service is better than those in malaysia, I compensate the cost with better service."

HJ for $80? Damn think I too long never go massage in Singapore ady :(

wanfulou 11-10-2022 10:59 AM

Don't forget those who bonk the maid in SG starting @ $100. Some even bonk @ $150 and more, not inclusive of the hotel fee somemore. With the same amount, they can easily go to batam and get a LT and bonk for 3 times or more. lol

Or they can just visit Dome1 instead.

JacqueMerlin 11-10-2022 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanfulou (Post 21724841)
Don't forget those who bonk the maid in SG starting @ $100. Some even bonk @ $150 and more, not inclusive of the hotel fee somemore. With the same amount, they can easily go to batam and get a LT and bonk for 3 times or more. lol

Or they can just visit Dome1 instead.

Those dumb white knights who cannot think properly will find all sorts of excuses to justify that cost.

45min 1 shot costs less than $80 given today's exchange rate.
The bus ride costs only $8 to and fro. If you take your lunch or dinner outside, you can have it for $10 All in and you don't exceed $100. What can you do with $100 in SG? At most a HJ and you don't even have lunch and the cost of travel factored in yet.

2h full service with 2 shots costs less than $150 in JB. You can't even get a shot in SG with old fat aunties. I seriously wonder how disconnected they are with their pricing and services.

testoste 11-10-2022 12:39 PM

I w stick to 50 for HJ w roaming. Recently, had an exp w relatively new ML whom initially quoted me 100 HJ w roaming. I told her flatly it's 50 w roaming. I stood my ground. Eventually she was willing to settle for 60, and I ok.

timeliness 11-10-2022 02:08 PM

And then there are those $88 shops with the ML offering $50 for hj too. Usually the cheapest package is either $58 or $68.

Kinda makes me wonder, so the owner also tacitly agree for ML to give hj as long as they receive the $30 top up?

Snowystorm 11-10-2022 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timeliness (Post 21725345)
And then there are those $88 shops with the ML offering $50 for hj too. Usually the cheapest package is either $58 or $68.

Kinda makes me wonder, so the owner also tacitly agree for ML to give hj as long as they receive the $30 top up?

Ya... Visited one with 68 package and HJ was 60.. Others outlets i went was 50...

JacqueMerlin 11-10-2022 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by testoste (Post 21725122)
I w stick to 50 for HJ w roaming. Recently, had an exp w relatively new ML whom initially quoted me 100 HJ w roaming. I told her flatly it's 50 w roaming. I stood my ground. Eventually she was willing to settle for 60, and I ok.

Oh nono no... this is why they jack up the price.
60 bucks = RM192
Do you know that RM245 which is about $77 can get you 1 shot? HJ is way cheaper.

loneyheart 11-10-2022 05:43 PM

Who said SG$ value is strong ? :)
We can even spend more on money worth nowadays
What for as good eco living but prices up 3x as just country next door :(

Nickochee 11-10-2022 08:15 PM

Thats why the freaking jam going into JB nowadays is worse then precovid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin (Post 21724917)
Those dumb white knights who cannot think properly will find all sorts of excuses to justify that cost.

45min 1 shot costs less than $80 given today's exchange rate.
The bus ride costs only $8 to and fro. If you take your lunch or dinner outside, you can have it for $10 All in and you don't exceed $100. What can you do with $100 in SG? At most a HJ and you don't even have lunch and the cost of travel factored in yet.

2h full service with 2 shots costs less than $150 in JB. You can't even get a shot in SG with old fat aunties. I seriously wonder how disconnected they are with their pricing and services.

JacqueMerlin 11-10-2022 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickochee (Post 21726358)
Thats why the freaking jam going into JB nowadays is worse then precovid.

There is no change pre or post covid.

If you are worried about the jam, then choose the right time to go.

hhlover 14-10-2022 03:01 PM

I think is not abt the price of local MP n JB MP..
After all is the reason n time..
Local MP the most is an hours thing but travelling to JB MP is half a day thing..
To be frank how many bros got the reason to go JB or time.. esp those with family or gf..
Even u r single.. will u take few hours to travel to JB jus to massage becos of cheaper price.. or take he short cut jus go local MP even price is higher..
I dun agree or go MP with HJ of $80 or $100.. but this is the reality of life..
Jus take it or leave it.. no point comparing..

BlackBaron 14-10-2022 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin (Post 21726360)
There is no change pre or post covid.

If you are worried about the jam, then choose the right time to go.

Very true bro

SchoolOfLife 14-10-2022 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loneyheart (Post 21725982)
Who said SG$ value is strong ? :)
We can even spend more on money worth nowadays
What for as good eco living but prices up 3x as just country next door :(

Now go until 3.30 already boss

84gunner 15-10-2022 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin (Post 21724529)

Even a simple HJ was $80

That's why many customers are going across the border since it re-opened!

They themselves also know it.

Service better? Who & how to verify? Every WL & sales people also like to say this, hahaha. IMHO, that's just excuse...