The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Newbie question (is cob/raw allowed in geylang) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=893872)

lucyemelda88 09-08-2022 10:47 PM

Newbie question (is cob/raw allowed in geylang)

Hi bros, I'm quite new here. Is cob usually common in geylang? Heard from one of my friends that one of the wl in jalan molek allows cum on pussy, some even managed to do raw a few years ago before reopening.

Please share your experience, do you guys usually cum in condom?

Thanks!

irfrree 09-08-2022 11:14 PM

Re: Newbie question (is cob/raw allowed in geylang)

Raw is war. think with your big head instead of small head

AV said NO for your health concern

stfu2 09-08-2022 11:32 PM

If she easily offers raw to you, she probably does it with other guys, too. Do you really want to risk it? If you strike the big lottery, you would have to swallow pills for the rest of your life, if you’re not a citizen here, you would be deported.

punt 09-08-2022 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucyemelda88 (Post 21535126)
Hi bros, I'm quite new here. Is cob usually common in geylang? Heard from one of my friends that one of the wl in jalan molek allows cum on pussy, some even managed to do raw a few years ago before reopening.

Please share your experience, do you guys usually cum in condom?

Thanks!

Most guys who scare of STD will never go raw, maybe they did sometimes with their exclusive whore, FL or KTV girl lover but they never admit. It is relatively common raw sex at Geylang or any commercial sex scene. When the time is right, that girl and U will go RAW to achieve higher satisfaction.

irfrree 10-08-2022 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irfrree (Post 21535212)
Raw is war. think with your big head instead of small head

AV said NO for your health concern

Again I kenna zap for no reason !?!?

What happened to here

unfit 10-08-2022 11:42 AM

bbbj also don't allowed by Kelantan and av let alone bareback :)

andy80jackson 10-08-2022 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punt (Post 21535303)
Most guys who scare of STD will never go raw, maybe they did sometimes with their exclusive whore, FL or KTV girl lover but they never admit. It is relatively common raw sex at Geylang or any commercial sex scene. When the time is right, that girl and U will go RAW to achieve higher satisfaction.

Higher satisfaction? Want to die ah bros. Pls lah..for satisfaction go to ur gf or wife or any colleagues who wanna have fun.

Go geylang only for temporary fun and pleasures. Dun risk ur lives.