The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Those who go for bbbj from fl or Geylang (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=903882)

p u r e 04-04-2023 10:16 PM

Re: Those who go for bbbj from fl or Geylang

it's hard to find statistics on it. don't think NUS school of public health has conducted research specifically in geylang about STD. but i may be wrong.

qualitatively, IMO the answer is relatively low. relative to unprotected vaginal sex that is.

but if you die die want a quantitative response, and i can't recall where i read, so please take wad im abt to say with a huge pinch of salt, but for oral sex, it's probably like 1 out of 10,000 encounters for men receiving. that is based on US statistics.

karljohn18 05-04-2023 09:27 AM

Yup its quite harmful

karljohn18 05-04-2023 09:28 AM

Yup.. its quite hard now to predict..

rahimboy27 05-04-2023 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by p u r e (Post 22213991)
it's hard to find statistics on it. don't think NUS school of public health has conducted research specifically in geylang about STD. but i may be wrong.

qualitatively, IMO the answer is relatively low. relative to unprotected vaginal sex that is.

but if you die die want a quantitative response, and i can't recall where i read, so please take wad im abt to say with a huge pinch of salt, but for oral sex, it's probably like 1 out of 10,000 encounters for men receiving. that is based on US statistics.

then again its also up to an individual frequency. if the person frequents, higher chance. this type of question hard to answer lol

p u r e 05-04-2023 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahimboy27 (Post 22215769)
then again its also up to an individual frequency. if the person frequents, higher chance. this type of question hard to answer lol

agreed. and also broader environmental considerations. like for covid if ure gonna be in a population dense place vs damn ulu place.. go 100 times for each setting... obvious which one will have higher chance..

teddybeartim 05-04-2023 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by p u r e (Post 22215873)
agreed. and also broader environmental considerations. like for covid if ure gonna be in a population dense place vs damn ulu place.. go 100 times for each setting... obvious which one will have higher chance..

summary is there is the risk. not easy to put a statistic to it as there are many variables involved. more popular FLs higher risk. you frequent also higher risk.