The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   LV aka FeiFei Is Back For Good & With Lots Of Surprises...!!! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=172367)

loner7272 05-03-2010 05:31 AM

LV aka FeiFei Is Back For Good & With Lots Of Surprises...!!!

Got a SURPRISE sms frm her tis afternoon during work after she went back to mainland & we actually lost ctc for many mths... call her back & we chatted... becos of work i told her why not we meet up after work & have a drink since we have not been chatted for long... so she agree... went to meet her after work & along de way i'm thinking of her pair of High Voltage Electrifying Pair Of Eyes Tat Can Hook Ur Soul Away & of course not forgetting her Slutty Foxy Look... Cheerful & Playful Character... tat can make everyone Buay Tahan ( For those brudders tat met her b4 will agree with me )... reach destination... park aside... call her & she ask me to wait for awhile... high tide so went to loo & once i came out... saw a gal standing besides my car... izzit her...???... walk towards &... ANOTHER SURPRISE... her dressing taste changed... no longer hot pants tat almost reveal her buttock or top revealling half ball... normal dressup without revealling any part of her body... she seems less playful now & more mature... find a place have a drink & chatted... told her tat she had change alot... not de playful one but a more mature one now... she said maybe alot of things had happen & changed... so now she think differently... same person but different character now but i seems to like de way she's now... told her wat she's going to do next since she's back... told me to help her out again... ask her any improvement on her service...???... she told me i will noe it later... Mmmm... wanna give me ANOTHER SURPRISE...???... so chop chop zoom down to our love nest... skip de SOP part... forward to ACTION... lie down on de bed waited for her to dry herself... cum towards me & we french for awhile b4 she start giving me de Unforgettable Catbath tat i had b4... samething took out a tiny bottle with baby oil… rub all over my body… sprinkle some water & start catbath me with... 芊芊玉手波推漫游环游刮痧( 在皮肤相关部位刮拭,以达到疏通经络)… i let her 为所欲为... follow by 沙漠风暴 BBBJ than 毒龙转 AR... and than 沙漠风暴 BBBJ again... NOW HERE CUMS DE 3rd SURPRISE... 360度旋转 360 Degree BBBJ... while BBBJ she will turn herself one round... i don really noe how to put in words but... WOW TIS ONE A MUZ TRY... FANTASTIC EXPERIENCING... after making one round... she look at me & say... " 还有! "... ANOTHER SURPRISE CUMMING UP AGAIN... she took out a jelly... yes i mean jelly tat can makan one... put it into her mouth & 漫游环游... something beri new to me but feeling abit ticklish :D... after tat she spit out de jelly & took out another one &......... SHE SLOT DE JELLY INTO HER CUNT... WTF :eek:... wat she's trying to do...???... she told me not to worry so much... even de jelly smashed is harmless & it will dissolve in it... but why slot it in...???... ASK ME TO BONK HER WITH DE JELLY IN IT... :eek:... CAN MEH...???... she say juz do it & i will feel something soft inside moving frm left to right... ask her won't de jelly smash when my 2IC went in meh... she told me TRY IT & I WILL NOE THE ANSWER... TATS REALLY A BIG BIG SURPRISE...!!!... so listen to her instruction & try lor... DING DONG DING DONG... indeed i feel something inside moving frm left to right... she told me to pump her harder... so since oredi in such situation liao... JUZ DO IT... pump her missionary fast & furiously until i finally cum... ask her is tat jelly smashed... she giggle & squat down... POP..!!! THE JELLY CAME OUT WITHOUT ANY DAMAGE...!!!... :eek: WTF...!!! TATS AMAZING...!!! NEBER SEEN TIS IN MY FRICKING WHOLE LIFE...!!! We laugh & i ask her wat does it call... she say tats 魔 术 水 晶 ... Hahahaha... rested... chatted... lefted HAPPILY AFTER WITH FULL OF SURPRISES SHE HAD GIVEN TO ME...
After reading my FR... guess all are wondering who am i referring to... rite...!?!
OK... Remember tis thread Title : 23yo 甜甜又野野的菲菲让你们想入非非 ...???
Yes... for her fans definately will noe who she is...
BUT... she's back now with a different NEW SELF... no longer with slutty wild outfit tat we saw in de past... she even wans me to give her a simple & easily memorise english name... so I name her LV... she say sounds simple & EZ to remember... she likes it... i say ur new name is juz like ur New Service lor... got Class mah... hehehe... so all brudders... find out urself if u r keen in tis NEW LV... BUT... Same thing lor... till now everyone noe my REQUIREMENTS :

MINIMUM FRs IN SBF FL THREAD HISTORY & A PROMISED AUTO FR
SHE ONI SERVE CHINESE BRUDDERS BECOS SHE DON UNDERSTAND ENGLISH
SORRY... NO OFFENSE TO OTHER RACE...

Summary On LV

Looks : 7.5 ( Slutty & Wild B4 But I Like De Way She Look Now )
Height : 1.7 ( Model Height )
Body : 7 ( Very Fair & Smooth… Nice Butt For Doggy... She Had Slim Down Abit )
BOOBS : B-
Frenching : Yes But Not Furious Type... Nice Soft Lips
Fingering : Shouldn't Be A Problem
Catbath : Meter Exploded Cos Lots Of Pattern
AR : 8
BBBJ : 8
CIM : Yes
COB : Yes
COF & AJ : No
FJ : Accomodate With Any Position
Service : Bo Bay Zao
LV's Damage : 80 / 1 / 1 OR 140 / 2 / 2

LV's Picz To Share

Open Pic Link & Select Slideshow To View All Picz:

Qualified Brudders... React Now For De Amazing Surprises...!!!

haonan25 05-03-2010 05:59 AM

Re: LV aka FeiFei Is Back For Good & With Lots Of Surprises...!!!

#1 Supporter!!! As always!!!

loner7272 05-03-2010 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haonan25 (Post 4635462)
#1 Supporter!!! As always!!!

Morning bro... Thanks for ur support... VIP tentage ready for u to camp FR... :D

haonan25 05-03-2010 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loner7272 (Post 4635468)
Morning bro... Thanks for ur support... VIP tentage ready for u to camp FR... :D

I want a good sofa, with drinks and food k..?

loner7272 05-03-2010 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haonan25 (Post 4635484)
I want a good sofa, with drinks and food k..?

No problem... especially a glass of milo ice... :D

loner7272 05-03-2010 02:23 PM

1st Batch of ctcs out... Happy Bonking...!!! :)

loner7272 05-03-2010 02:26 PM

FR Extracted Frm Previous Thread
Thanks To Bro Hollowman's FR

Thanks to bro loner for ctc. Lai lai lai all bros, sorry to keep all bros waiting huh, me kena chase FR until jialat jialat liao even fei fei also come and chase me, don't say so much, long words short say and i will begin now. Book a slot at night time before the tcss from fei fei yesterday afternoon and bingo for a confirm. At night time, went to the location where we tcss for awhile then quickly proceed to the hotel to book the room, check in, call fei fei to inform her the room number and waiting patiently for her to arrive. While waiting for her, feeling very hot and sweat all over, so went for a bath myself. Finish bathing and Waited for about 10 mins, finally comes the ding dong which i'm eagerly waiting for. Opened the door to let her in, knn shock me abit as she's quite tall and my first look on her very very fast give me some electric from her eyes sight and from here we break the ice even without talking, wahahaha.

Me now lie on the bed, tcss with her for awhile and she's standing beside me looking at the mirror to untie her hair with her back facing me. NBZ......... The skirt she is wearing damn damn short lor, can't even cover her butt, see liao my small hollow wake up almost immediately lor, what a nice scene wahahaha. After undoing her hair and she came sitting beside me where i lie, this time round show her black pantie even with her not opened widely as her skirt is really too short liao. For this type scene, my small hollow not just wake up but hard and really to bonk liao. As i'm just using the towel to cover my lower body, it shows clearly that i hard on which knn make me abit pai say and of course she did found out my hard on and with no hesitation she open up my towel and do some hj with super sluty look. Wahhhhhh........... Bay tahan liao lor, ask her fast fast go bath if not really want to rape her liao.

No second words and she stripped to zero in front of me, abit disappointed lah as her boobs really very small but compensate back with pink nipples, swee swee lor. Fei fei went to take a quick bath, dry herself and let the party begin, wahahaha. First kick off with 2 small boobs with pointed pink nipples rubba rubba on my chest in circular rotation, then her nipples rubbing my also hard pointed nipples feeling shiok shiok and slowly down to my stomach. Finish this short not boobs but nipples rubba rubba, fei fei ask me whether want to put on some oil, replying her whatever she want to do with her service just carry on, i'm ok with everything. She take out her so call oil and apply on me follow by her nipples massage all over my body. For awhile, she begin her licking and biting on my nipples, feeling abit tickish but really shiok for me lor. From here i start to look at her CFM and sluty face, suddenly our eyes met and i again kena her electric shock again, nb her voltage really very high leh.

Her next move is what i call the human vacuum cleaner with her mouth sucking my stomach area and to both my thighs, the feeling was quite shiok lor when she suck from 1 end to the other end(bros who had try sa mo feng pao should know what i'm talking about). With about 5 mins of sucking here and there, bbbj time. Start licking and sucking on my balls first, then slowly up to my shaft like a happy little girl licking lollipop, from bottom to top, inch by inch and finally cover up my small hollow with her mouth. Her bbbj is slow and not those wild type, feeling very shiok with the way she is doing, of course with deep throat and lots and lots tongue swirling here and there plus long duration. Finish doing her bbbj, she lift up my left leg and do AR. I like AR the most as those who know how to lick it really can bring you up heaven loh and fei fei is 1 of them, song song reach jurong.

After a good AR which bring me to 9th stage of heaven, cap on time and prepare for cowgal position. Fei fei mounted up on my small hollow with no moaning sound but using her seducing eyes and sluty smile to shoot some electric towards me again, she really like to shoot out electric every now and then which really want to bonk her using my full strength, wahahaha. She rocks for about 5 mins and we change to missionary position which i like best. Starting with a slow pace for warm up and slowly faster and faster with her moaning from soft to loud and hugging me tightly, finally unloaded all my hollow troopers and trap them in the cd. Hugging her for awhile them, she help me clean up the mess, went to bath, dry up, pay up and left the hotel to the tcss gathering happily. I believe all bros also very happy to see her with such a short mini skirt, wahahaha.

My Rating
Name: Fei Fei
Look: 7.5/10
Boobs: 6/10 (Feeling on my hand should be small A)
French: Never try
Catbath: 7.5/10 (Shiok shiok)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction, lots of tongue swirling, deep throat and long duration)
AR: 8/10
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: 8/10
Attitude: Friendly, like to shoot electricity
RTF: Yes

loner7272 05-03-2010 02:39 PM

More FRs Cumming... For All Brudders To Judge... :p

loner7272 05-03-2010 02:44 PM

FR Extracted Frm Previous Thread
Thanks To Bro Shingzz FR

感性のねこ,菲菲

今天又觉得痒痒的,sms 给菲菲,运气不差,性感的声音回电,马上有空。。。我赶了下去 。。。到了,电话响起,远处一美女走过来,还看不清。。。到了,牵手,傻呆了。。。在面前是个 不折不扣的性 感眉妹,我似走入了台弯,遇见了召财猫。。。对不起,我的意识是小野猫。。。“喵!" 菲向我眨了眨,我感到全身无力

我没车,有回到上次那落寇的酒店,BUT HEY!! IT's only $10 ... 房间一样差,no ... it's worse than last time ... not even tissue!!  。。。 但我眼里只有面前的小野猫,一切都迷迷糊糊了。。。Oh SHIT!!! I muz have tio kong tao liao!! 。。。先来个猫咪戏水,吸得我好爽哟!。。。再来个奶滑猪肚,让我油油又甜甜。。。 猫咪又向 我眨了眨 “ 干我吧!”。。。才没那么容易,我把猫咪躺下了,轻轻那厚厚的红唇。。。那柔软的酥肩。。。那 粉红可爱的小 樱桃 ... and of course, the delicious abalone ... 嗨呀!只可惜不回高潮。。。never mind, let's FUCK IT .... literally ... 我把忍者刀划入了猫咪,她以淫荡的叫声回报。。。我越战越猛,but 还是不胜。。。“后面吧!”。。。猫咪“喵!"了下,乖乖的转过身。。。

白白的狭道,弯弯曲曲,由个圆圆嫩嫩的小丘,在我眼前景观真是叹为观此!!OMG!! The back view is so .... GASP!! ... 我受不了了,手紧握那白嫩的屁股,猛猛得撞。。。“喵!" 菲又向我眨了眨 (Anti-Climax) 。。。来了。。。

过后,猫咪就一至躺在我怀里,把那香唇粘在我脸颊。。。我也满足的触摸菲那白嫩修长的背,感觉 。。。满足。 。。好满足。。。电话响,时间到了,依依不舍得,猫咪换车了。。。拜拜。。。 THE END

菲菲
等级: A-
优: 天使脸孔,猫咪身材,价廉物美,玩美的背!!
可待改善: 眨得太过火了吧。。。

哦!爱死猫咪的背了!!

loner7272 05-03-2010 03:40 PM

REQUIREMENTS : MINIMUM FRs IN SBF FL THREAD HISTORY & A PROMISED AUTO FR
SHE ONI SERVE CHINESE BRUDDERS BECOS SHE DON UNDERSTAND ENGLISH
SORRY... NO OFFENSE TO OTHER RACE...

Summary On LV

Looks : 7.5 ( Slutty & Wild B4 But I Like De Way She Look Now )
Height : 1.7 ( Model Height )
Body : 7 ( Very Fair & Smooth… Nice Butt For Doggy... She Had Slim Down Abit )
BOOBS : B-
Frenching : Yes But Not Furious Type... Nice Soft Lips
Fingering : Shouldn't Be A Problem
Catbath : Meter Exploded Cos Lots Of Pattern
AR : 8
BBBJ : 8
CIM : Yes
COB : Yes
COF & AJ : No
FJ : Accomodate With Any Position
Service : Bo Bay Zao
LV's Damage : 80 / 1 / 1 OR 140 / 2 / 2

LV's Picz To Share

Open Pic Link & Select Slideshow To View All Picz:
http://img214.imagevenue.com/img.php...123_1095lo.jpg

Qualified Brudders... React Now For De Amazing Surprises...!!!

loner7272 05-03-2010 04:47 PM

2nd Batch of ctcs out... Happy Bonking...!!! :)

Giorgio 05-03-2010 05:00 PM

hey bro can i have the contact pls ?pm pm ..^^

13a13y13lue 05-03-2010 05:04 PM

Bro, seems LV is providing the similar service as Sauna Club in China. Very keen to try. Can I have the contact please?

thini 05-03-2010 06:48 PM

Can PM me her ctc. Thx

BlurWolfe 05-03-2010 08:43 PM

SUPPORT!! SUPPORT!!

First time heard jelly also can, this one must try..:p