The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   dream cruise or royal carribrean massage (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=842408)

homelander1 10-10-2021 10:18 PM

dream cruise or royal carribrean massage

anyone know if the massages on cruise ships got funny business?

kthan10 11-10-2021 07:41 AM

Re: dream cruise or royal carribrean massage

Might have... but very expensive and no service guarantee lolz

soundworks 11-10-2021 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kthan10 (Post 20877998)
Might have... but very expensive and no service guarantee lolz

i also believe no special.......

knilon 11-10-2021 04:33 PM

Doubt so.

Went for the genting one for facilities before.

Good on the end that public pool have limited booking so if u need a soak, can go relax. It's small though.

I remember asking the rates there and it starts around 100+ for 1hr massage. Maybe other richer bro can tryout and let us know.

Sixsigma 11-10-2021 04:41 PM

Can you imagine the headlines if got caught trying to solicit extras and kena covid on a family oriented cruise? Bonus points if cruise turns around back to port 😂

Keima 11-10-2021 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homelander1 (Post 20877556)
anyone know if the massages on cruise ships got funny business?

I've heard about rich guys who set up their private yachts for a weekend orgy on the high seas...

But you wanna pay to go on cruise with 5,000 other ppl, then get a HJ in the massage parlour? U think the MLs there so free arh? :rolleyes:

superstiffy 11-10-2021 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixsigma (Post 20878769)
Can you imagine the headlines if got caught trying to solicit extras and kena covid on a family oriented cruise? Bonus points if cruise turns around back to port ��

u kiap $100 inside the underwear.. if the ml see and want to take then she will know what to do... if she see and dun want to take then also ok... most impt is that u never open mouth and ask her for special... got no law say cannot keep money in underwear... :D

i try before a few times inside atas spa... ever got ml take before... dun ask me which spa pls... i say u also wont believe one.. :p

sexyboijj 11-10-2021 06:41 PM

what are some example of atas spa.

g.spa counts?

Daddyishere 11-10-2021 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstiffy (Post 20878893)
u kiap $100 inside the underwear.. if the ml see and want to take then she will know what to do... if she see and dun want to take then also ok... most impt is that u never open mouth and ask her for special... got no law say cannot keep money in underwear... :D

i try before a few times inside atas spa... ever got ml take before... dun ask me which spa pls... i say u also wont believe one.. :p

Never thought of this idea haha. Have thoughts before to ask for it at atas spa inside 5* hotels but scare later backfire.

lwpschamp 12-10-2021 02:21 PM

Wah TS desperate until go for extra on family cruises. Of course clean one you may have chance if you have the talking skills. Not easy, stars must align for you to strike jackpot.

Only cruise I went that have is Aegean Paradise degen cruise with just gambling folks.

superstiffy 12-10-2021 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexyboijj (Post 20878936)
what are some example of atas spa.

g.spa counts?

no la.. g spa is just normal only... those kind like 5* hotel type or banyan tree... do 1 massage is a few hundred type..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daddyishere (Post 20879416)
Never thought of this idea haha. Have thoughts before to ask for it at atas spa inside 5* hotels but scare later backfire.

u wont be the first to ask also wont be last.. they will just say not on the menu... if u touch here touch there maybe will call police... but if ur brother wake up then its common... happen to me a few times when turn over and i say sorry the ml just say its ok... they have seen everything la...

candeo_88 12-10-2021 06:49 PM

Reminds me of kiap plenty of Rupiah in passport when entering Jakarta International in the 90s... Immediately VIP treatment and smooth immigration/customs clearance...:D:cool:

candeo_88 12-10-2021 06:53 PM

Pre pandemic and during economic boomtime, one might get hooked up with FL's operating on the cruises...

If go with family on cruise, high chance of going massages with adult family members or friends...Highly suspicious if wanna go massage alone unless you're really alone for the trip :D:cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lwpschamp (Post 20880386)
Wah TS desperate until go for extra on family cruises. Of course clean one you may have chance if you have the talking skills. Not easy, stars must align for you to strike jackpot.

Only cruise I went that have is Aegean Paradise degen cruise with just gambling folks.

Keima 13-10-2021 12:03 AM

Re: dream cruise or royal carribrean ma

Quote:

Originally Posted by candeo_88 (Post 20880780)
Pre pandemic and during economic boomtime, one might get hooked up with FL's operating on the cruises...

If go with family on cruise, high chance of going massages with adult family members or friends...Highly suspicious if wanna go massage alone unless you're really alone for the trip :D:cool:

Wah… go on a cruise alone, and try to pick up hookers? Might work if it’s a party cruise from Florida, but from Singabore?

Reckon for the price of the cruise, go Batam or BKK and bonk for a week. :rolleyes:

bryanlailai 13-10-2021 11:05 AM

Thailand open up liao go Bangkok better. N cheaper.

Go cruise massage by male massuse