The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Anyone has any stories on the cruise "It's the ship"? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=917062)

lamelame76 27-01-2023 07:00 PM

Anyone has any stories on the cruise "It's the ship"?

Hey guys,

my gf recently mentioned to me about this cruise that apparently is focused on partying called "It's The Cruise". We wouldn't be able to go anyway as I am due to travel during the duration of the cruise, however she mentioned she heard that the cruise is like a fuckfest which piqued my interest. But I tried searching and was unable to find any stories on this. Does anyone have any idea of how this cruise is gonna be like? I tried searching and saw on youtube it is basically like clubbing but on a cruise lol

mixmasternrv 27-01-2023 10:43 PM

Re: Anyone has any stories on the cruise "It's the ship"?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamelame76 (Post 22012510)
Hey guys,

my gf recently mentioned to me about this cruise that apparently is focused on partying called "It's The Cruise". We wouldn't be able to go anyway as I am due to travel during the duration of the cruise, however she mentioned she heard that the cruise is like a fuckfest which piqued my interest. But I tried searching and was unable to find any stories on this. Does anyone have any idea of how this cruise is gonna be like? I tried searching and saw on youtube it is basically like clubbing but on a cruise lol

This is a party cruise https://itstheship.com/

Not so much a floating fuckfest I am guessing:p

loveisfake 29-04-2023 02:23 PM

Went once in 2018 and yes it's quite messed up.

rubbishboy 29-04-2023 11:26 PM

Exactly like how you said, club on a ship. How much action you get depends on you.

secretlurker88 29-04-2023 11:38 PM

if I remember correctly j*d* ras*f said she had a 3some on the ship or something? in one of her interviews.

yeah keen to hear from other bros as well..

ahblack25 30-04-2023 12:00 AM

its more like clubbing beach party just that your travelling at the same time

Angmolover 30-04-2023 07:20 PM

Looks like a party boat. Not a fuck boat. There is big difference.

gegobob71 01-05-2023 01:06 AM

I am guessing

tubeless69 01-05-2023 03:28 PM

OMG! I remember the last time when I went for ITS with my guy friends! It was a blast! We all booked single cabins and my friend bought VIP tables for every night and we had loads of drinks on our table. My friends went around and brought back so many different young girls who were so impressed with our VIP table n amount of drinks. Hook ups were happening everywhere thru out the day! I don’t even remember eating much as most of the times we were drinking and partying thru out the day and night.

Everyone was just in bikinis or board shorts. We got invited to a suite n basically it was a fuck-fest with drinks. We also partied in the room of one of the DJs n again it ended with an orgy!

I would recommend anyone who wants a good time to go n experience ITS at least once!

DailyBoredom 03-05-2023 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveisfake (Post 22285679)
Went once in 2018 and yes it's quite messed up.

Why do you say that?

loveisfake 04-05-2023 03:36 AM

is the DJ singaporean? as i know someone told me about it also. lol

loveisfake 04-05-2023 03:37 AM

I went there and I know a few malaysian girl, which ended up followed a few rich friend back to their room