The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Anyone recommend MP around Mohd Sultan Road? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=797965)

clean&neat 03-12-2020 04:47 PM

Anyone recommend MP around Mohd Sultan Road?

My office moved to this area. Anyone can recommend any MP with specials? Have not had the chance to recce yet.

clean&neat 10-03-2021 10:43 AM

Re: Anyone recommend MP around Mohd Sultan Road?

Quote:

Originally Posted by clean&neat (Post 20355706)
My office moved to this area. Anyone can recommend any MP with specials? Have not had the chance to recce yet.

I ask a question still get zapped. Isn't this forum supposed to share and help each other.

I am talking about Mohd Sultan Road, near Fort Canning and River Valley area, NOT Jalan Sultan. Which idiot never read properly and zap me?

I did my homework, there is no thread on Mohd Sultan Road.

I know Chinatown and Orchard are nearby but am looking around the immediate vicinity. That area a lot of pubs and "atas" eating places. Maybe the rental is not conducive to spas/MPs.

Anyway will appreciate any sharing in this area.

vavavoom 10-03-2021 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clean&neat (Post 20516043)
I ask a question still get zapped. Isn't this forum supposed to share and help each other.

I am talking about Mohd Sultan Road, near Fort Canning and River Valley area, NOT Jalan Sultan. Which idiot never read properly and zap me?

I did my homework, there is no thread on Mohd Sultan Road.

I know Chinatown and Orchard are nearby but am looking around the immediate vicinity. That area a lot of pubs and "atas" eating places. Maybe the rental is not conducive to spas/MPs.

Anyway will appreciate any sharing in this area.

PM's u bro!:D

Luckboy88 10-03-2021 01:25 PM

wa bro here got many to play leh...

Got like at least 5 within walking distance of one another. Price usually on the higher side. I think the split here is 70 good/30 landmines. Got 1 or 2 provide fj i think. YMMV

superstiffy 10-03-2021 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clean&neat (Post 20355706)

hahaha bro... i think u kenna zap because u havent recce then ask liao... if u recce first then u dun need to ask... because there got a few places... all around the bak kut teh coffee shop.. prc and viet place...

plor 10-03-2021 06:24 PM

happy to trade info on spots in this area for any bros who want to PM me - have explored some

clean&neat 11-03-2021 09:59 AM

Thanks for those that sent me helpful PMs. Thats more like SBF spirit.
Will upp your points.

cognitaro 30-03-2021 01:28 AM

You managed to find? Got some recos

smikel 30-03-2021 07:32 AM

Try LE Spa

poolish 30-03-2021 10:35 AM

Not sure about this area but i found someone on wechat by the name of Y*Y* who works at Cr*** S**.
Her moments on wechat looks really flirty and saucy..
good luck.

funny4sg 30-03-2021 12:40 PM

I know of one lactating ML who just joined a joint in that vicinity.
The ML used to work for a short while at the former TCS location @ Tyrwhitt (they installed shower cubicle at level 2), before moving on another 2 joints, and now finally at RV area.
Back then, she offered me her supply for $20 more, and demoed how she squeezes the supply from both taps. I was extremely impressed.

Don't ask me for contact. Just go to the RV area near Mohd Sultan and scan using your WeChat or MiChat app.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

r.fowler 09-05-2021 05:05 PM

Went to one at RV, not near those infamous stretch but nearer to the chicken rice.

Got the contact from one of the bro here, SYT look, teasing is above average, body is petite and sizable boobs.

Standard fees apply. Place is clean with attached shower.

Bad point is, the eateries nearby the spa has clear visibility of customers going in and out. Open till wee morning

froanii88 09-05-2021 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r.fowler (Post 20627462)
Went to one at RV, not near those infamous stretch but nearer to the chicken rice.

Got the contact from one of the bro here, SYT look, teasing is above average, body is petite and sizable boobs.

Standard fees apply. Place is clean with attached shower.

Bad point is, the eateries nearby the spa has clear visibility of customers going in and out. Open till wee morning

totally agree with you bro, quite a gem this ML considering the service and fee required. had a rather enjoyable session there, and good thing is open late without the nonsense 88 p massage

Mankok 10-05-2021 03:06 AM

Try 👑 Spa.
Prc's and Viets. However nothing to shout about.
But that's my humble opinion.
A few doors further down the road another spa which is extensively discussed on SBF. But that one is also a hit and miss.

r.fowler 10-05-2021 09:41 AM

can eat prata if the ML is engaged
Quote:

Originally Posted by froanii88 (Post 20627680)
totally agree with you bro, quite a gem this ML considering the service and fee required. had a rather enjoyable session there, and good thing is open late without the nonsense 88 p massage