The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   thai baht rate update (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=16479)

m0pik001 06-10-2023 03:29 PM

Re: thai baht rate update

Changed 26.77 today at Paya Lebar. Will try another batch closer to my departure if the rates are better or just use my Trust card when I’m there for the places that take card

Cheesebun123 06-10-2023 04:32 PM

I just learnt that our own paynow/paylah works with Thailand's promptpay and DBS conversion rate is more or less what you get at the best money changer here. I read even street vendors also got QR for you to scan. Anyone got experience using paynow to pay girls? Theoretically since they all should have thai phone number and bank accounts, should be no issue. If can just paynow everything, seems to me like no point changing a lot of cash anymore. Cashless is the way to go.

If you want even better conversion rate, you can use Wise and load up on THB first. Wise also works with promptpay. Not to mention you can use Wise on your phone to tap for their public transport.

SmokyJoe 14-10-2023 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheesebun123 (Post 22718843)
I just learnt that our own paynow/paylah works with Thailand's promptpay and DBS conversion rate is more or less what you get at the best money changer here. I read even street vendors also got QR for you to scan. Anyone got experience using paynow to pay girls? Theoretically since they all should have thai phone number and bank accounts, should be no issue. If can just paynow everything, seems to me like no point changing a lot of cash anymore. Cashless is the way to go.

If you want even better conversion rate, you can use Wise and load up on THB first. Wise also works with promptpay. Not to mention you can use Wise on your phone to tap for their public transport.

It only works on business registered QR codes and not on personal ones.

Cheesebun123 15-10-2023 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokyJoe (Post 22740671)

That's a shame. Got excited. Guess I'll just change money then.

avks 15-10-2023 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheesebun123 (Post 22740730)

I have not successfully used QR code payment with Paynow. However I have used the promptpay to pay the girls directly with their mobile number. Their names will be truncated and I assume the same for ours to maintain confidentiality. Anyway through the payment u get to get their mobile numbers too.

My suggestion is to use this payment mode as a backup as I am not sure every ladies will have promptpay and allow it too.

For wise and the likes of revoult, can only make payment through debit card/ pay wave. Many shops will charge extra if u pay using that. The excuse they used is they cannot hide their income from the govt for tax purposes

superdelta 25-10-2023 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avks (Post 22741482)
I have not successfully used QR code payment with Paynow. However I have used the promptpay to pay the girls directly with their mobile number. Their names will be truncated and I assume the same for ours to maintain confidentiality. Anyway through the payment u get to get their mobile numbers too.

My suggestion is to use this payment mode as a backup as I am not sure every ladies will have promptpay and allow it too.

For wise and the likes of revoult, can only make payment through debit card/ pay wave. Many shops will charge extra if u pay using that. The excuse they used is they cannot hide their income from the govt for tax purposes

your name will be shown if you promptpay from your sg to their thai bank accounts.

avks 26-10-2023 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superdelta (Post 22771176)
your name will be shown if you promptpay from your sg to their thai bank accounts.

Ops. Didn't know that. Tks

TGSiao 26-10-2023 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokyJoe (Post 22740671)

i beg to differ as i've paid someone from SG as i've purchased items from thailand shop online and they do not have any other payment platforms.

The key is the bank accounts must be under the below:

* Thai Bankers’ Association
* National ITMX Co., Ltd
* Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited
* The Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited
* KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited
* Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited

Users will need to register promptpay too.

Naka_Timo 28-10-2023 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheesebun123 (Post 22718843)

You trip rate was good too.

As long as they register with prompt pay. I think paynow via Thai number with prompt pay should be ok.

Icecool87 23-01-2024 11:33 AM

Anyone in bkk? Can I know what the exchange rate over there?

Ninja_Assassin 23-01-2024 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icecool87 (Post 23007113)
Anyone in bkk? Can I know what the exchange rate over there?

SuperRich @ Asok BTS -> SGD$1 = B26.26

Icecool87 23-01-2024 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin (Post 23007357)
SuperRich @ Asok BTS -> SGD$1 = B26.26

Ok bro thanks 🙏. Just now went Chinatown 26.34.

rayway78 28-01-2024 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheesebun123 (Post 22740730)

can prompt pay to a Thai number

jasonmagel 01-02-2024 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icecool87 (Post 23007517)
Ok bro thanks 🙏. Just now went Chinatown 26.34.

Nice rate, wondering when will it jump to 27