The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   An Easy XXX Crime ? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=789506)

JEMMA 13-09-2020 10:33 AM

An Easy XXX Crime ?

DISCLAIMER!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories which I find interesting. It can also be found in other Erotic sites.
The contents is 100℅ NOT from me, but just re-edit and added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story.

Carla was the top rated criminal investigator. After finishing high school two years early she attended the local college and majored in criminal science. The day after she graduated college with a master's degree in criminal science, she applied to the police force crime lab. 

It was nothing for Carla to spend 12 to 16 hours a day at work. With no real friends, no pets and no close family, Carla has devoted her entire life to her job. She's also spent many nights sleeping on a small sofa in her office. 

Carla knew this was no way to spend her life. She was a beautiful 28 year-old woman with no hope of finding a good man and having a family. She spent many nights crying herself to sleep and wishing for someone to come into her life. She was a very sexual woman, but didn't find any joy in pleasing her own body. She burned 24 hours a day to have a handsome man put out the flames inside her body. 

"Carla, Please come to my office." John said with his very low, powerful voice into the office intercom system. He noticed that Carla spent another night on the sofa in her office. John loved Carla with all of his heart and thought it was time that the two had a serious talk about her life. John and his wife Sue tried everything they knew to find a good man for Carla, but she rejected them all. 

Carla walked into John's office having a good idea of what he was about to say, "Hi John, I know I slept in my office again!" Carla grumbled as she flopped into a chair across from his desk "I was working on the kidnapping case and when I looked up at the clock it was after 3:00 a.m. I was very tired and didn't feel it would be safe for me to drive home," she added as she looked into John's stern face.

"Carla, I don't have any idea what I'm going to do with you? Sue and I've have tried everything we can to find a nice guy for you, but with all long hours you put in here, you always seem to run them away." John said in a fatherly voice as he looked into her deep, blue eyes, wishing sometimes that he wasn't a loyal husband.

She looked at John like a little girl being lectured by her father, "I know, but most of them don't even want to hear about my work, and nothing against you and Sue, they are dumber than shit!" Carla laughed and she pushed her short hair from her face. 

John returned the laugh, "OK, I admit the last three have been pretty much dumb as rocks! I told Sue she needs to interview them first!" John laughed even harder than before watching a warm pink glow cover Carla's beautiful, thin face. 

"Well as picky as I am it probably wouldn't help very much!" Carla laughed as she stood up and moved closer to John's desk. "I promise I won't sleep there any more, cross my heart." Carla said as she slowly made a x across her large and supple left breast, noticing John's were glued to her very thin blue summer blouse. Every time he would look at her, a burning fire would develop between her long slender legs. She needed a nice man that was just like John. Someone to draw her away from working so much and to give her the love every woman craved.

He managed to pull his eyes from her breasts and said, "You're moving this weekend aren't you?” He asked giving her breasts another look. “I'm giving you an additional five days off and I do not want to see you in this Office one time! If I do I will put you over my knee and spank that good-looking behind of yours." John said giving her a little wink and he could feel his penis coming to life in his pants. 

Carla’s face again turned a nice shade of pink at his words, "Oh really now! And what would Sue have to say about that?" Carla giggled as she turned to leave his office and she made sure to give her ass a little more wiggle than normal. What she wouldn't do to have a man like John actually spank her behind?

John sat behind his desk watching the beautiful girl and her very sexy ass leave his office. He loved the very tight pants that Carla always wore; they looked as if they were painted on her body. She had the most eye-catching hips and behind John had ever had the pleasure of looking at. Although he knew it wasn't right, many times while making love to his wife he had thought of Carla. 

Carla made her way back into the lab and began processing the evidence from the kidnapping case. Her two days off had now turned into seven thanks to her boss John. She knew he was right about her life, she also knew she desperately needed a good man in her life. Carla was fed up with the constant burning between her legs and needed a skilled man that knew how to pleasure a woman. 

Carla left work early that day for the first time in 5 years. She made the short drive to her dreary apartment; all the way she wished and prayed that a nice man would come into her dull life. Box after box Carla into her car and drove across town to the nice house she had rented. Finally after five trips, this dreary job was complete. 

Carla flopped down on the front stairs of her new place and began to look around for the first time. She watched two young kids riding bicycles up and down the street, thinking what a nice area she had found. She looked at her watch and saw that it was close to dinnertime. 

"I guess I better be getting my butt up and start and looking for a grocery store," she mumbled to herself and she slowly stood up. That's when she saw him looking at her from the house next door. His eyes wandered from her supple breasts, to her very thin waist, down to her attractive hips and to her lovely behind. 

Carla walked towards the man; she could see his long black hair lying across his shoulders. As she looked at his masculine face she could tell he was in his early forties. From the looks of his powerful shoulders, his very thick chest and strong arms, she could tell he loved to exercise. 

"Hello there." Carla said in a low seductive voice, making sure she added just enough sway in her hips to keep him watching her. "Looks like you and I are going to be neighbors," she added, seeing that his eyes had moved to her breasts, making a warm rush run through her body.

The man looked at her with his dark brown eyes, "If that's the case, I've won the hot looking neighbour lottery!" He laughed out in a deep voice. "Have a seat, you’ve been working that beautiful ass of yours off all afternoon," he said looking at her hips as she slowly walked up the ramp to his porch. He reached into a large cooler sitting next to him; pulled out an ice-cold beer and handed it to Carla. 

Carla reached to take the beer from his hand, as she took it her fingers touched his, she could swear a bolt of lightning hit her body. "Yes I'm pretty much worn out, as for working off my ass, I could afford to loose few inches!" She laughed giving her butt a good slap before she sat down across from the handsome man. 

"I'm Buddy and you are?" He asked giving her thin blouse another look and this time he could see her nipples had gotten hard. Buddy hadn't seen a woman as pretty as this in a very, very long time. He was already looking forward to having her as a neighbour. 

Carla reached out her hand; "I'm Carla. Nice to meet you Buddy," she said in a soft, little girl voice. His massive hand covered hers with ease; she could only dream of what a big pair of hands like his could do to a woman’s body. For the first time in her life, a man was actually turning her on and she loved it. 

"Why doesn't someone as beautiful as you have about 20 guys out here helping you?" He asked as raised his beer to his mouth and took a large drink. After setting down the beer, he shifted in his wheelchair and moved a little closer to Carla. "So, what does a beautiful girl like you do for a living?" He asked looking into her eyes. 

Carla laughed at her new friend, "I hope this doesn't bother you, but I’m a detective on the police force. And as far as 20 guys, I don't have many friends," she said it in a sad voice reaching to drink her beer. 

"You’re kidding me? Someone as hot as you doesn't have any friends?" Buddy asked with a shocked voice. "Well now, that will make things very interesting around here," he added giving her a little wink. How could a woman as beautiful as this not have a man in her life? From that moment on, Buddy knew what he had to do. He had to try his best to win her charms and affection. 

Carla felt like she had swallowed a bucket of hot coal when she heard all the sweet things he said. She would be lucky if the wetness from between her legs didn't cover the front of her pants. His kind words turned her on more than anything she had ever known. Carla’s mind raced at what he had said. 

"How interesting will they get?" She asked in a seductive voice making sure her arm brushed against her supple breast as she sipped from her beer. Her blue eyes watched this mysterious man as he gazed at her hard nipples, making the flames between her legs grow even larger.

Buddy reached to light a cigarette and offered one to Carla, but she shook her head no. "How interesting would you like it too get?" He asked in a low manly voice, sending chills over every inch of Carla. He could only hope that she did not mind a man being in a wheelchair. She looked better than that; she looked like a woman that loved an interesting man and didn’t judge a person by looks.

"If you're willing to have a friend that works 12 to 16 hours I'm your girl." Carla said as she drank the last of her beer. "I hope you don't think this is rude, but what are the chances of a girl getting another one of these?" She asked holding up the empty bottle. 

Buddy reached into the cooler and pulled out two more beers. "There's nothing much you couldn't ask that I wouldn't give you," he said giving her another of his very sexy winks. He saw a very warm, loving smile fill her beautiful face. 

Carla couldn't believe the wonderful feelings that were rushing through her body. She had very good feelings about this man; also, she had the next seven days off to get to know him better. "Mmm, I'll be sure and make a note of that," she smiled taking another big drink. "I haven't eaten anything all day, don't be surprised if I get very silly in just a few minutes." Carla added, feeling a nice buzz coming over her. 

Buddy laughed at her words and replied, "As long as you don't pass out we should be fine. I might have a hard time trying to carry you in my chair!" He laughed, reaching to touch Carla's hand. Although, he wouldn't mind having her sit on his lap for a while. In fact, it sounded very interesting. 

JEMMA 13-09-2020 10:33 AM

Re: An Easy XXX Crime ?

Carla had never drunk very much in her life and the feeling she had was pleasant. Maybe it was the beer or maybe it was her new friend she wasn't sure, but it felt good. "You never know, it might be fun to try!" Carla giggled like a young girl and could feel her face turning as red as a tomato. "It most definitely would be a new experience for me," she added looking at him with seductive eyes. 

"I know it would be fun with you," he replied looking into her dreamy eyes and wondered if she kept them open to kiss a man. Right now, he could only wonder, but very soon, he would like to find out for himself. "I'm not sure if I should offer you something to eat or should I see how drunk you get?" He teased Carla noticing that the first two buttons on her blouse had came apart. 

Carla quickly glanced to see that her blouse had come open, but didn't care. She enjoyed having her new friend looking at her and she was so very glad that she hadn’t worn a bra today. "I never drink, so it might be an ugly sight!" She laughed out reaching to hold his hand. Again, it felt like a bolt of lightning had hit her. 

Buddy just looked into her eyes and thought of her wonderful looking ass sitting on his lap and felt blood rushing to his long manhood. “I’ll take my chances!” He smiled looking at her blouse and those big breasts that kept pulling his eyes to them.

Carla smiled watching his eyes. “See anything you like?” She whispered seeing a big grin on his face. 

He just looked up and quickly replied, “Oh yes!” Buddy reached for his beer and saw her face turning red. “I can’t wait to see you in my pool,” he smiled more, as her eyes grew bigger. 

“We’re sitting here burning up and you have a pool hid in your back yard!” She said in a firm voice as she rubbed her chin. “If it’s okay with you, why don’t I go change and we move our butts into some cool water?” Carla smiled and enjoyed his handsome eyes again locked on her firm breasts.

“I’ll be waiting for you out back!” He said with excitement in his voice.

Carla jumped up and started down the ramp. “Will I be safe?” She teased giving him a teasing look.

“I’ll have to think that one over,” he laughed when a shocked look covered her pretty face.

“I’ll bring my gun!” She giggled running to her house. “Oh shit!” Carla gasped falling against the wall with excitement in her voice thinking of the great looking man that had shown her more attention than any man she had ever known. “Mr. Buddy. I sure hope you are up for a horny, drunk raping you all night,” she laughed walking to her bedroom and started rooting in a box for a small bikini she bought to wear around the house.

“Hey!” Carla said in a soft voice letting the small towel that had been covering her drop to her feet, exposing all off her womanly gifts for Buddy to see. Her full breasts were just covered by the thin, white bikini top, giving a man, a full view off her hard, aching nipples. Carla was also glad she had taken the time to shave her most special place, because the small bikini also made sure a man could see everything a girl had to offer.

Buddy just sat in the small wadding pool looking up at the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his life. “My God!” was all he could say looking up to the wonderful, young woman. “You are beautiful!” He smiled knowing she was sure to see his swim trucks were growing. “Jump on in!” He laughed reaching up to take Carla’s tiny hand in his. “I hope you like the pool. It’s all I could fit in the yard,” he smiled watching her long, slender legs step over the side of the small pool, wondering what it would be like having them wrapped around him as they made passionate love to each other. 

“This is great!” Carla smiled to Buddy, making sure to give him a quick glimpse of her ass before sitting next to him. “We can sit here and drink to our hearts content and not really worrying about drowning,” she smiled admiring his thick chest and the thin coating of hair that covered it.

He just returned her warm smile. “I’m glad you like it. I guess I should have told you it was so little,” he said with a grin. “I just had to see you in a bathing suit,” he smiled looking up and down Carla’s great body and noticed she had shaved in order to wear the small suit.

“I hope I meet your approval?” She said in a soft voice as her blue eyes looked to Buddy’s swim trucks. Her heart skipped a beat, blood rushed through her, and he was free to do anything he wished. She was his to use anyway that he wanted.

He moved closer to her, sliding his arm around her thin waist. “Everything looks great,” he whispered moving towards her panting mouth. His lips touched hers, gently giving her a soft kiss before pulling away. “You’re beautiful!” He said caressing her hair from the side of her face.

Carla felt as if she could have orgasmed right there. She was on fire and now she only hoped Buddy could fulfill her womanly needs. “Thank you!” She smiled to the handsome man. “Could I get another beer?” Carla said in a soft voice letting her arm move slowly around him.

“You can have anything you want,” he replied looking into her blue eyes as he felt for the cooler. “Here ya go,” he said handing the beer to her while still looking into her pretty eyes, not noticing he had pushed the ice-cold beer against her right breast.

Carla jumped and quickly grabbed the drink from him. “Shit that’s cold!” She laughed with a big grin, seeing a big smile on his face. “You did that on purpose!” She teased feeling her nipple had grown twice its normal size.

He slowly looked to her enlarged nipple. “This sure did like it,” he said moving his right hand across his body to gently caress the swollen bud of flesh with two fingers. She jumped at his soft touch and he knew this was going to be a night to remember.

Carla felt fire racing through her as his big hand remained on her breast. A smile filled her face and she knew this man was going to remind her that she was a woman. A soft moan came from her mouth as he continued to caress her swollen nipple. “It feels so good,’ she whispered to Buddy.

Buddy couldn’t believe this beautiful woman was with him and really seemed to be enjoying herself. He slowly reached back to the cooler grabbing a handful of ice. “I’m going to get you!” Buddy said reaching the ice to Carla’s excited breasts and pushed the ice into her bikini top.

“Oh shit!” She yelled out, quickly sitting up, shaking the ice from her small top. “Oh, I’m going to get you Mister!” She laughed moving on Buddy’s lap and shoved both of her hands into the cooler for ice of her own. “This will show you to mess with me!” Carla laughed shoving her hands deep into his shorts.

Buddy sucked in a deep breath of air. “Oh crap!” He laughed rolling on top of Carla. “I’ll show you,” he smiled knowing that soon the ice would melt and she too would feel it.

“No you don’t,” she giggled trying to get out from under him. Her long, slender legs lifted both of them off the bottom of the small pool and she managed to flip him over. “Now I got you!” Carla’s giggle turned into a lustful gaze into his dark eyes as she sat atop of Buddy. She felt his cock hardening under her lonely pussy and couldn’t help thinking of what it was going to be like making love to a man with no legs.

“Oh really?” He smiled flipping her back to the bottom of the pool. Buddy looked down to her pretty eyes as he lay against her most special place. His cock grew harder as he held her panting body down. “This is pretty hot,” he smiled, seeing that both of her gorgeous breasts had broken free from her small bikini. “It’s not every day I get a hot looking cop under me, half naked at that!” He teased seeing her pretty face turn red.

Carla was on fire feeling Buddy’s thick cock pushing against her pussy. “You do know it’s illegal to pull a deadly weapon on an officer of the Law.” Carla said in a firm voice as a lustful look filled her pretty face.

A shocked look covered Buddy’s face. “This…” he shifted his hardness closer to Carla. “Thing isn’t deadly, unless I was to make you orgasm to death,” he smiled leaning to kiss her.

‘BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!

“What the fucking hell is that?” Buddy asked pulling back from over top of Carla. “Sounds like a beeper from hell!” he yelled as he climbed into his chair then he saw tears running down Carla’s pretty face. “What’s wrong?” He smiled leaning to kiss her.

She wiped the tears from her eyes and returned his sweet kiss. She stood shifting her small bikini. She gave him one last kiss. “It’s my work, they tell me to take off a week and now they do this to me,” she said to the handsome man seeing the hurt in his sexy eyes and felt so bad. He was so wonderful and was so sure to give her so many pleasures.

“Why can’t you just turn it off?” He asked with hope that she would and stay with him, but he could see it in her eyes that she wasn’t or couldn’t.

She squatted down next to him and pulled him into her arms. ”Sugar, if I turn it off my boss will send two or three patrol cars over here looking for me and that will be worse than this,” she said. "I’ll be back as soon as I can,” she added with tears running down her face, kissing Buddy before she ran through the house and to her place.

TBC

poongko 13-09-2020 11:14 AM

Keep it coming. Hahaha. Thanks.

JEMMA 15-09-2020 09:58 AM

“Well, shit!” He laughed pushing his way into the house and to his room, hoping that Carla would be back before the night was over.

Carla pushed her way through the many cops and up the stairs of the sleazy downtown hotel. This was one the worst parts of town and this was sure to be a young hooker killed by a pimp or a john.

She pushed through more officers until she saw John standing next to a fellow crime lab worker, Tommy. She stomped her way up to him and had her finger in his face. “How dare you call me here after telling me to go and relax! I was actually having some fun and then my damn car went crazy!” Carla all but yelled into his face and almost laughed when she saw the shocked look on both men’s faces. “What are you doing here Tommy?” She asked and John slowly turned her around. “Oh my God!” Carla gasped out when she saw what looked like a human body lying on the bed.

“It was a woman at one time.” John said holding Carla next to him as they walked towards the bed. “As you can plainly see she has been cut into as many pieces as possible,” he added pointing to a few nearby body parts that were on the floor in a pool of blood.

Carla had seen many things in her career, but none this horrible. Blood covered the entire bed and up the walls surrounding it and to the ceiling above. She walked around the bed and saw pieces of cut off fingers had been set on the nearby nightstand in a design that resembled a cross. Looking back to the torso, she saw that the girl’s nipples had been tortured with some kind of clamps. 

The victim’s legs had also been cut off and were standing in the corner next to the bed. Carla looked closer and could see some sort of mark around each of the ankles. “Anybody see this?” She asked looking to John.

Tommy softly put his hand on Carla. “The head is in here,” he said in a soft voice knowing that Carla hated to have her concentration broken while looking over a crime scene, but she needed to see this. He watched her pull herself from the legs and walk to the bathroom. “As far as I can tell, she must have been beaten to death and then they did this,” he said in a grim voice lifting the towel from the toilet seat.

She looked into the bowl to see the head that had been forced deep into the toilet bowel. It had been beaten with a steel bar or something just as hard with nails beaten into it. “Oh shit!” Carla yelled out thinking of the wonderful time she had been having with Buddy and to have it ruined by all this. She quickly grabbed her stomach and turned away. “We have a new friend in town,” she said to John as she took the camera from him and began taking shots of the most horrible crime scene she had ever seen.

After ten rolls of film, Carla looked out a small window and saw that it was morning. “Oh great!” She said with anger in her voice. “Looks like I missed out on some fun,” she added with sadness figuring that Buddy had given up on her returning.

“What’s wrong?” Tommy asked looking at the most beautiful face he had ever seen in his life. He had always loved Carla from the first moment he had ever seen her, but was afraid to ask her out on a date.

She smiled at the young man and caressed his face. “I was with a guy I could really like, when my alarm went off,” she said with a frown. “I’m sure he gave up on me coming back.”

Tommy’s mind raced thinking of what a lucky man he was for getting Carla. “If it was me, I’d wait for you,” he said before he thought better.

“Oh, thank you.” Carla replied as she leaned to softly kiss the side of his face. Carla knew Tommy had a thing for her, but he was nothing but a young boy and he really didn’t meet her idea of the man of her dreams. Tommy was a tall guy with thick, black glasses and his face was covered with so many pimples it was often hard to look at him.

Tommy felt blood rushing to his cock and knew later that morning he would be abusing it thinking this beautiful woman. He quickly pulled away from her. “I’ll get all this back to the lab and start going over it,” he said reaching to take the lab case from Carla.

Carla looked for John and found him talking to a young, female officer. “Hi.” Carla said with a smile at the girl, thinking how much they looked alike. “John I’m going home. Tommy can analyze everything, because you told me to take some time off,” she said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice, noticing John had an erect cock.

“That’ll be fine.” John quickly replied hoping Carla would hurry and leave him alone with the young officer beside him. He had never cheated on his wife of ten years, but he was willing to do so with this young beauty. “If we need you, I’ll tell Tommy to give you a call,” he added leaning back to the girl whispering something in her ear and they both laughed.

“Okay, I’ll see you.” Carla replied knowing when she wasn’t wanted and this was clearly one of those times. ‘How could you cheat on Brenda?’ Carla thought to herself as she made her way down the long flight of steps and out to the street. “Well, I hope you’re still in the mood for some fun,” she said thinking of Buddy as she climbed into her car, and drove away.

The drive home didn’t take long and Carla’s heart raced with excitement thinking of Buddy and his long cock. Her only fear was, falling for the handsome man. He was so wonderful and yet she wasn’t sure about him being disabled. She had seen men with disabilities with women, but she loved walking on the beach, riding bikes and many of her sexual dreams required standing up.

Carla pulled her car in front of his house and knew she better figure this out very fast. She knew she wanted him inside her, filling her tall body with his long, hard cock, but on the other hand, she couldn’t stand the idea of hurting him if things didn’t work out between them.

She slowly walked up to his door and gently knocked. “Hello?” She said in a soft voice through the screen door waiting with anticipation. Carla saw him look from the kitchen with a big smile on his face and walked inside. “I’m really sorry about last night,” she said with a frown. 

“It’s okay. I understand,” he said reaching to the stove to turn off a burner. “You’re just in time for breakfast,” he smiled as his big left hand moved to caress the right side of her slender ass. “I don’t know about you, but I thought I was going to die after you left last night.” Buddy smiled as Carla moved against him.

Carla returned his smile enjoying his hand roaming around her ass. “Can I sit on you?” She asked in a soft voice moving to sit on this man that was driving her wild. Never in her life had anyone turned her on like this and she loved it. His arms wrapped around her and she felt as if she could orgasm right then and there.

“You feel so good,” he whispered in her ear as he softly kissed it while moving his hand under her blouse. He could feel her suck in a deep breath as his fingers found her exited nipple under a thin bra. “Are these things always this hard?” He teased, gently rolling her soft bud between his fingers.

Carla closed her eyes as Buddy’s fingers teased her nipple and she could only dream of what was to come. “No,” she softly said. “I guess you just bring out the best in me,” she added looking into his dark eyes as she leaned forward enough to lift her blouse over her head and toss it to the floor, leaving only a white see-through bra. 

“Very nice!” He smiled moving both hands to each of her full, excited breasts. "I guess you know what I want,” he whispered leaning to softly kiss her lips. Buddy tenderly kissed her as his hands roamed over her supple, globes of flesh, enjoying her soft moans of pleasure. “Let’s go to my room,” he whispered turning his wheelchair towards the back of the house.

Carla wrapped her arms around him and placed her face against his neck, enjoying the smell of his after-shave wondering if the rest of his body had this delightful scent. She was sure to orgasm if she had the opportunity to get his long cock in her mouth while smelling the enchanting aroma.

“Here we are.” Buddy whispered pulling his chair next to the bed. “I can’t tell you how excited I am to be with someone as beautiful as you are,” he said looking into Carla’s pretty eyes as he caressed her smooth, flat stomach. “Not many women want a man like me. If they do, it’s just on a friendly basis,” he smiled praying she would want him for more than a friend. He needed someone in his lonely life so bad he hurt.

Carla felt nothing but sadness as she heard Buddy’s words. She too needed someone to love, but she still wasn’t sure if she could handle being with someone who was disabled. She leaned to give him a deep, loving kiss as she tried to reach down his pants. “I want something real bad,” she said pulling away and moved on her knees in front of him. “Hope you don’t mind,” she whispered giving him a wink, pulling his growing cock from his pants. 

“I don’t mind at all,” he replied watching her place tiny kisses over his growing shaft. Her breath felt like fire as it covered his cock while her soft kisses made him feel as if lightening bolts were shooting through him. He eased forward looking to Carla’s beautiful face. “Please! I need to be inside you so bad,” he begged her with all of his heart. 

Carla heard his words and slowly opened her mouth to receive this wonderful man. She covered him with one swift move, sucking him to the deepest part of her mouth. Carla felt as if she had swallowed a long, piece of molten steel and couldn’t help letting a long moan of delight escape as she sucked him deeper into her warm mouth. Never in her life had Carla dreamed of having something as wonderful as this in her and the best was yet to come.

“Oh yes!” Buddy cried out when Carla began slowly moving up and down his hardened shaft. “You’re going to kill me,” he laughed reaching to caress her beautiful face. 

She sucked ever so softly as her eyes looked at his face wondering how many women had rejected him over his lifetime because of his disabilities. She sucked harder, moved faster, wanting to please the handsome man inside her mouth, hoping to give him the love and tenderness he deserved from a woman. Her young heart filled with joy knowing for at least an hour or so, Buddy would get all of her love and maybe more.

“Let’s get on the bed,” he smiled down at Carla. “I want you,” he whispered helping her from the floor. He saw a loving smile fill her pretty face as she slowly pulled down her tight pants, leaving her in a pair of very, wet blue panties. His eyes roamed over every last inch of her, enjoying her beauty until he saw how wet she was. He reached his hand between her long legs, enjoying her excitement on his fingers. “Somebody is sure wet,” he smiled moving them to his mouth and licking them clean. 

Carla watched with care as he licked her juices from his fingers. “Do I taste good?” She smiled hoping he would touch her once again. The few men she had been with were so excited to be with her; she never got the pleasures she so dearly longed for. One was to have a man finger her tight pussy until she orgasmed around him.

“You taste very good,” he replied pulling her closer until he could ease his caring fingers back inside her body. Wetness poured from her as he slowly moved two fingers in and out of her. “You like this?” He asked knowing damn well she did and he was also sure she was very, very close to a wonderful orgasm. “Do you want to cum on my fingers?” He whispered moving faster.

Carla squeezed her arms around Buddy as hard as possible. She wasn’t sure if she was going to faint or not, all she knew was something wonderful was only seconds away. “Yes!” She cried out spreading her long legs wider for him. He was touching places only Carla herself knew of, but it was so much better being in his arms with his long fingers about to make one of her many dreams come true.

“Go baby!” He said sucking one of her breasts into his mouth and made sure to tease her excited nipple with his tongue. He held her, sucking her breast while his fingers were deep in her young body. He felt her lock around her him and saw a blank look cover her beautiful face.

Carla felt as if she was going to explode. Blood raced through her so fast it felt as if the room was spinning. She looked down to Buddy, a smile covered her face and it happened. “Oh my God!” She screamed out not caring if everyone in the world heard it or not. She was having the greatest orgasm a girl could dream of and it was in the arms of the most handsome man she had ever known. “Yes! Oh yes!” She cried out falling on his lap with his fingers still deep in her orgasming pussy. “Don’t ever stop,” she pleaded looking in his love filled eyes wondering what was going to happen next.

He held her close to his chest hoping she wouldn’t be like the other women he had fallen in love with and they just faded away, being afraid of committing to a man like him, leaving him more lonely than ever and with a broken heart. He knew it was his own fault for falling in love so fast, but he was so lonely and needed someone to fill the massive void in his heart. 

Carla had never felt so much love as Buddy held her in his big, strong arms. It felt as if he was afraid to let her go. “Hey, let’s get on the bed,” she said with a warm smile. “After I catch my breath, I want you to put this big, ol’ thing inside me for the rest of the day,” she smiled reaching to give his hard cock a gentle squeeze. 

“Sounds good to me,” he replied enjoying her loving hand wrapped around his thick shaft. “I hate to let you go,” he said with hurt in his eyes feeling like if he did, he would loose her. “I feel like I’ll loose you.”

Carla reached to kiss him, looking into his eyes she could see the hurt that filled his heart. “You won’t loose me,” she said as she caressed his face. “Well, only if you don’t get this thing inside me very soon,” she laughed pulling from him lying face down on the big bed, spreading her long legs.

Buddy looked to her marvelous body and moved next to her. “You’ve got to be the most beautiful woman I’ve ever known,” he said moving against her body, making sure his hard cock pressed against her slender left hip.

Carla smiled at his words and a feeling she had never known flooded her heart. “Thank you,” she softly said as a big yawn escaped her mouth. “Oh shoot! I’m sorry. I worked yesterday, then moved and got called on that murder case last night.” Carla smiled turning to face Buddy positioning herself in such a way to make sure his long, hard cock slipped between her legs. “Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about,” she whispered enjoying her bare breasts on his thick chest and a hard cock pressing against her wet pussy. “While we’re here, I want to ask you something,” she said with hesitation. 

He already knew what she wanted to know. “I was in the Marines. One of those kinds of teams that go off in the jungle and could kill someone so fast, they wouldn’t even know they’d be dead until they hit the ground,” He laughed. “You relax,” he softly said reaching to caress Carla’s back, watching her pretty eyes slowly closing, hoping she was the woman of his dreams.

TBC

JEMMA 16-09-2020 10:29 AM

Carla jumped from her sleep, quickly looking to a clock sitting on a dresser across the bedroom. “Oh shit!” She said with anger in her voice when she saw it was after midnight, thinking of the wonderful man that had once again been deprived of her body. “I better get a shower and fuck his brains out before he dies,” she laughed jumping from the bed and ran into the bathroom.

Buddy was sitting at the kitchen table, having a cup of hot coffee and a cigarette, when two warm hands ran down the front of his chest, caressing each of his nipples. He turned his head back to Carla. “Well hello!” He said as her lips covered his and she kissed him long and very deep, trying to make up for leaving him without relief.

After kissing him for what seemed like an eternity she pulled away. “I am so sorry for falling asleep,” she said giving him another long kiss, reaching to caress his hard cock. “I was so tired,” she added putting out her lower lip and moved to sit on his lap, making sure his cock was between her legs. “I can’t wait to get this inside me,” she moaned pushing his cock against pussy. 

“Me and you!” he laughed, hugging her. “I was just going to do you while you were asleep, but you looked so pretty lying there, I just couldn’t do it,” he smiled giving her a soft kiss.

Carla smiled back to him and thought of how wonderful it would be to wake up with him deep in her body. “Mmmm, that would have been nice!” She whispered. “I hope your wheelchair can handle me fucking you right here,” she said turning her back to him, slowly lifting up as her hand reached to find his cock, she took a deep breath and gently sat down. “Oh my God!” Carla cried out as his long, thick cock filled her tiny pussy full. She felt as if she was going to explode. Never in her life had she felt so good.

Buddy wrapped his arms around her body to her full breasts as her wet pussy squeezed around his hardness. He had been with lots of women in his life, but none as tight as Carla. She locked around him so tight it almost hurt. “God you feel so good,” he whispered in her ear, moving his mouth to the back of her neck and began to place small kisses everywhere he could reach. Her soft moans filled the room as she began to move up and down on his long cock. “Oh yes!” Buddy whispered in her ear. “Go nice and slow,” he whispered again, as he gently rolled her hardened nipples in his fingers.

“Oh it feels so good!” Carla cried out as she slowly moved up and down, pushing him as deep in her tiny pussy as it would go. “I feel like I could cum right now!” Carla whimpered out moving a little faster as she reached to support herself against the small table in front of her. “I want to fuck so good to make up falling asleep,” she said trying to turn to look at him. 

Buddy held her slender hips as she moved up and down. “You do what you gotta do baby,” he panted feeling his balls filling with cum. “I’m pretty close myself,” he moaned out reaching under her great looking ass to help her move faster. “Fuck us little girl!” 

“Oh yes! I’m wanta cum on you so bad!” She cried lying over the table while her beautiful hips moved faster over Buddy. His long cock was moving in and out of her tiny hole she felt like she was going to faint. “Oh my God!” She screamed out. “I’m cumming on you! I’m cumming!” She screamed again, moving as fast as she could, wanting to feel this wonderful man fill her pussy full of his hot cum. “Cum in me, please!” She begged moving her hips every direction she could hoping it would help him cum. 

Buddy grabbed Carla, pulling her completely down on his cock. “Oh yes!” He grunted as his cock erupted deep in her tight pussy, filling it full of his cum. “Oh you feel so good,” he moaned hugging her body close to his, filling her full.

Carla lay in his strong arms, enjoying the feeling of his cum shooting deep in her. “Oh, it’s so hot!” She cried out with pleasure running through her body. “Yes! Fill my pussy,” she moaned out moving her hips in small circles. “I’m cumming again!” She laughed as another mind-blowing orgasm rushed through her young body.

“You cum all you want sweety,” he replied pushing up into her orgasming pussy, enjoying the feel of it trying to milk his cock of its cum. “You feel so good!” He whispered, loving the feel of her in his arms and his cock deep in her wonderful body, hoping it would never end.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Came from across the room.

“God damn it!” Carla said, knowing it was her beeper, calling her to work. “I’m really starting to hate my job,” she added caressing Buddy’s hands as they fondled her breasts and hard nipples.

Buddy also had to laugh. “Well, at least we had time to finish,” he smiled giving Carla’s full breasts a good squeeze. “Next time, I want these two beautiful things in my face and mouth,” he added giving her a kiss on the back of her neck. 

“You can have anything you want,” she whispered turning back to kiss him. “You can have them, my mouth, my pussy and even my ass,” she said kissing him. “All you have to do is ask.” 

Buddy heard her words and felt his cock filling with blood. “You should have never said that while I’m still inside you,” he replied reaching under her smooth ass, gently lifting her up and then letting her down.

“Are you trying to take advantage of me?” Carla giggled moving her hips with his loving hands. She felt so good as he filled with blood and moved deep in her used pussy. “Oh yes! Fuck me all you want!” She moaned out lying back across the table to fuck Buddy and herself as fast as she could. Her pussy had never felt so good and she wanted more of it. Lots more.

“You said I could do anything to you,’ he teased softly biting the back of her neck and around her shoulders. “Go baby!” He moaned feeling his cock was about to cum. “Fuck us hard!” He grunted moving her hips faster. 

“Yes! I’ll fuck us until I pass out,” she moaned as she moved up and down his long, hard shaft. His cock was touching places Carla never knew {insert "she had"} and she loved it. “Oh yes!” She cried out as another orgasm raced over her body, making her fall back into Buddy’s arms. “Hold me!” She whimpered out enjoying his arms, giving her a feeling of love.

He held her as tight as he could. Her pussy locked around him and like before, it started milking him of his cum. “Son of a bitch!” Buddy yelled out when his cock exploded in Carla. “Oh yes! Oh yes!” He moaned as he again filled her tiny pussy full.

They sat holding each other when the beeper went off again. “I guess I better call in.” Carla said with sadness in her voice. “If I don’t my boss will send a patrol car over to get me,” she added turning to give Buddy a loving kiss. “This is going to suck,” she added with pain in her voice as she slowly stood up, feeling his hard cock easing from her body. “Darn it!” She said. “I wanted that the rest of the night,” she laughed moving to grab her purse and pulled out her cell phone. 

“You’ll get it all you want.” Buddy smiled, watching her beautiful, shapely ass as she stood across the room.

TBC

irmas 16-09-2020 03:33 PM

Very good start bro, please keep coming!

KTVbuddy 16-09-2020 04:55 PM

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.

Orange22 16-09-2020 07:18 PM

Nice, camping for more! :)

fuzao 17-09-2020 11:34 AM

Support nice story here!!

JEMMA 17-09-2020 06:25 PM

She just smiled and dialed the small phone. “Hey, what’s up?” Carla said as she waited for a reply. Words filled her ears and her smile turned to a deep look of regret. “I’ll be there in about thirty minutes or so. Okay, bye.” Carla said tossing down the phone and walked over to hug Buddy. “I gotta go shower and run downtown,” she said caressing his chest. “Looks like we might have a serial killer on our hands and let me tell you, he’s a nasty one too!” Carla said thinking of the horrible things that were done to the young girl last night.

“You just be careful,” he reached up to caress her face. “I got me a damn pretty lady and I don’t want nothing happening to her,’ he added reaching into a small jar on the table. “When you get finished use this to come on in,” he stopped, wondering if he was moving to fast. He didn’t want to run Carla off like all of the other women he had known. “If you want too,” he added with a look of embarrassment on his face. 

Carla leaned in to kiss him. “I think that would be wonderful. You just be ready for some more fun,” she said pulling from him making sure her breasts brushed across his face. She quickly walked to the bedroom for her clothes and dressed. “You get some rest and be ready,” she said blowing him a kiss. “Bye, bye,” she smiled walking from the house.

Buddy watched as she ran into her house, wondering what it would be like watching her beautiful, tall body as the water from the shower ran over her. “Shit!” He said feeling his cock getting hard. “I better go get some rest or she might kill me,” he laughed, rolling his chair to the bedroom.

Carla stood under the hot water thinking of Buddy and his wonderful cock deep inside her. “It’s going to be a long night,” she sighed turning off the water. “You best be ready, because I’m going fuck you to death,” she smiled reaching for her clothes.

Carla made her way off the small elevator and quickly saw a spot of blood. "Everybody freeze!" She yelled to the ten or so policemen standing in the narrow hallway. "I have some kind of blood here. I want everyone to take a large step to the other side of the hall and be careful not to step on or in anything," she said in a firm voice pointing to the left side of the hall. 

Tommy ran from the hotel room with Carla's evidence collecting bag. "I can't believe I missed that," he said bending down to look. "It looks like some kind of tread pattern to me," he added watching Carla squatting down beside him and he couldn't resist looking between her long legs.

"It sure does," she replied seeing his eyes looking at her wishing he would stop. "You get out the tape measure and see what size wheel it is," she added pulling out her camera and began snapping pictures. "How bad is it this time?" She asked her young sidekick before going into the room. 

His face turned white. "It's bad Carla," he sighed. "It's ten times worse than last night," he said moving next to her. "I'm telling you, take a deep breath," he added putting his arm around her as they slowly walked in the room.

"Oh my God!" Carla gasped when she saw the headless body hanging by the ankles from the ceiling above. She grabbed her stomach when she noticed that the young girls' arms had also been cut off at the shoulders. "What did John say when he saw this?" Carla asked looking back to the body seeing that a very rough-cut saw blade had been used to remove the head and arms.

Tommy just looked at Carla. "Nobody can find him," he paused to look under the hanging corpse. "Not even Brenda knows where he is," He added looking at a large circle on the carpet. "It looks like the killer had some kind of bucket or something under her to catch the blood." Tommy said pointing out the mark to Carla.

"I don't even want to think about that." Carla quickly replied snapping off a few pictures of the girls' neck, the massive chunks of flesh and various things hanging from the neck. "I'll tell you what, this is one sick puppy!" Carla said pointing the camera up to take more pictures of where the girls' arms should have been. "Did you happen to see her head anyplace?" Carla asked looking around the small, dirty room, hoping when she died, it would be someplace nicer than this.

Tommy made a grim face and pointed to the small bathroom. "Same as last time. This guy really hates women," he replied leading the way to show Carla. Tommy lifted the dirty toilet seat and stood back. "He didn't do the nail thing, but it looks like he used something very hard to beat it with. I wonder if he was interrupted or something?" Tommy said to Carla, as he looked to her attractive ass, wondering what it would be like holding it in his hands.

Carla snapped off a few pictures and turned to Tommy. "It could have been. Most of these crap hotels rent by the hour," she said pausing to catch her breath. "You find the desk clerk and see who rented it." Carla added seeing Tommy's eyes moving up and down her as she walked back to the other room.

"I'll be back in a few," he smiled leaving her alone with the body hanging from the ceiling. As he walked down the short hall to the elevator, he could still smell Carla's perfume in his nose and his cock began to grow. What he wouldn't do for one night alone with the beautiful woman.

Carla stood back in the room wondering what kind of man would do something like this to a woman. Was he a young man that hated his mother, or maybe an old man with erection problems that took his anger out on them? Only time would tell.

She looked around the dirty room and saw something just under the bed. She reached down and slowly picked it up. "What?" She said with shock in her voice when she read the small business card.

"You find something?" Tommy asked walking back into the room. "The desk clerk said that a bunch of the hookers chipped in and rented the room out," he added moving next to Carla.

"I didn't find anything," she lied moving her hands into her tight jeans and made sure the card was deep in her pocket. "Let's get busy, I'd like to be out of here as soon as possible," she smiled to the young man giving him a teasing wink.

Tommy felt his cock quickly coming to life when he saw Carla wink. There was nothing he wouldn't do to get her in his bed. He had done other things to get girls' and wondered if he could also get Carla.

"When we finish, want to go have breakfast with me? I'll treat!" He smiled hoping she would take him up on his offer, giving him his opportunity to get her at last. 

Carla smiled to him and thought, 'what the heck'. "Sure," she smiled to him. "I think that would be very nice." Carla added not knowing of the drug in Tommy's pocket. 

Tommy and his close friend Jake had excelled in chemical research in college. Developing many various drugs that had enabled them to drug and seduce any girl they wished.

"Now I can't wait," he smiled at her thinking of all the things that he wanted to do to her and her beautiful body. She would be all his for as long as he wanted her and she would never know. "Let's hurry up!" He smiled lightly running his hand over her attractive ass.

Carla just smiled to Tommy, wondering if she had done the right thing or not. She hated the fact that he might get the wrong idea. She had Buddy and didn't have any sexual interest in Tommy.

HK Sexy Kelly Cheung's Men's Club Video

https://www.facebook.com/KellyCheung...6578135056769/

TBC

JEMMA 20-09-2020 11:42 AM

Carla and Tommy sat in the booth of the small diner drinking coffee and tea, talking about the killer. Carla slowly sipped the tea, not knowing that very soon she would be helpless and at the mercy of the young man in front of her.

"How's your tea?" Tommy asked; giving his watch a quick look, knowing the drug should be working by now. It never took longer than fifteen minutes to work. His mind raced thinking of the things he had planned for her. 

Carla smiled feeling a warm rush move over her body and her mind cloud over. "It's real good," she smiled leaning on her arms as she looked into his handsome eyes, wondering why she hadn't made love to him. "You're so handsome," she smiled again, feeling her pussy flood with wetness.

"Thank you," he replied looking to her full breasts. "Show me them beautiful breasts," he said looking deep into her pretty eyes.

A big smile filled her face and she reached to the bottom of her blouse and pulled it up to her neck, exposing herself to Tommy and a man sitting just behind them. "How's this?" She asked giving her lips a long, slow lick.

"Very nice!" Tommy said reaching to caress her nipples and enjoyed the look of pleasure on her face. "Do you like that?" He asked knowing she would say yes and would enjoy anything he did to her.

Carla felt as if she was going to explode right there as Tommy touched her body and she knew she needed more. "Oh yes!" She moaned out so loud others in the small diner turned to look.

Tommy smiled and he knew this was going to be the best day in his life. "Let's go to my place and I can make you feel really good," he smiled giving both of her big, hard nipples a hard pinch.

"Oh yes!" She moaned again as he twisted her nipples hard. Her mind was flooded with nothing but thoughts of Tommy. 

"Take off your clothes and from now on you're to call me, Master." Tommy said reaching under Carla's blouse to squeeze her nipples. "Do you understand me?" He asked, twisted her nipples with all of his might.

Carla closed her eyes and enjoyed the wonderful feelings rushing through her body. "Oh yes, Master!" She yelled out, quickly pulling off her blouse and then her tight jeans. She reached for her panties, but Tommy stopped her.

"No!" He said holding her wrists. "I love panties, leave them on and stand up so I can see you," he added watching her standing tall before him. He looked at her firm breasts and nipples. So many times he had wished he could see them and now they were only inches from his touch. 

He looked to her flat stomach that he had seen so many times in the lab when Carla had to reach for something on a high shelf. It, too, was only inches from him.

And at long last, her beautiful, sexy hips and her young, tight pussy were his to do anything he wished. "Play with your breasts," he said pulling up a chair next to her and quickly sat down to watch. Her hands reached under each of the soft mounds of flesh as she squeezed and teased her nipples.

"Oh yes, Master!" Carla moaned out while grabbing her own breasts. Her mind flooded with nothing but how much she wanted to please her Master.

"That's my girl," he moaned as she fell to her knees. "Come and play with this." Tommy said pulling her by the hair in front of him. "Suck me you, bitch!" He shoved his cock deep in her willing mouth, enjoying her sucking him hard and so very deep.

Carla knew she was pleasing Master from his moans that were filling her ears. She had to please him; he was the only reason she was on this Earth. She sucked deeper and harder; she had to make Master happy.

"Fuck!" He yelled out with joy kicking her to the floor with his right foot. "You are the best cock sucker I've ever had in my life!" He laughed rubbing his cock. "You ready for some real fun, you little whore?" He asked pulling her up from the floor by her hair. "I need to fuck this hot ass and tight, little cunt," he said grabbing the soft flesh under her panties with one hand, squeezing with all of his might as his other hand slapped her ass.

"Oh yes, Master," she moaned with joy as his hands abused her body.

"Come on then, bitch!" He said gritting his teeth as he grabbed a handful of her hair, dragging her to his room.

He pulled her hair, dragging her into his bedroom. She loved anything and everything he did to her and would beg for more. 

"Bend over whore!" He said shoving her over. "I'm going to beat this ass for all the times you teased me," he added reaching for a belt lying on the bed. "You ready, you mother fucking whore!" He yelled out as anger rushed over him thinking of all the times that her pretty ass filled his eyes.

"Yes Master! Beat me for teasing you!" She cried out only wanting to please him.

Tommy pulled back the belt and let it fly towards her soft flesh.

'SLAP!' It hit her ass and she jumped.

"Oh yes, Master!" Carla screamed out with joy as the pleasure rushed over her. "Give me more," she begged him.

'SLAP!' The rough leather hit her again, leaving a wide, red streak on her ass.

"Do it more, Master! I love it when you love me," she cried out holding the side of the bed, hoping he would please her more.

'SLAP!' It tore into her ass again, leaving another red streak. 

"Are you ever going to tease me again?" He yelled into her ear as he jerked her up, looking into her dazed eyes.

"Only if you want me to, Master," she moaned feeling the pleasure on her ass, hoping he would do more to please her. 

He looked over her breasts and knew what was next. "Lie on the bed," he ordered pushing her down on the big, dirty bed. "Reach up," he said pulling two sets of handcuffs from a nearby drawer. "Do you like these, bitch?" He asked locking them around each of her small wrists and then to the bed. 

"I love anything you do to me, Master," she moaned feeling the pleasures running from her wrists. 

Tommy smiled as he pulled out two more sets of cuffs. "You're going to really love this!" He laughed cuffing her right ankle and then pulled it just under the bed, locking it to the frame. He moved over her to her left leg, locked the cuff around it and pulled with all of his might, spreading Carla wider than a woman was ever meant to be. He pulled hard, until the cuff locked on the steal frame. "How's that feel, cunt?" He laughed watching her pretty face and the artificial pleasures that filled it.

"It feels wonderful, Master!" Carla screamed out with more excitement than she had ever known it her life. "I'm yours forever, Master!" She moaned watching him move next to her with clouded eyes, wondering what wonderful things were to come.

He reached back into the drawer and pulled out a set of clips. "See these?" He asked moving them to her excited nipples. "They will make you cum harder than you've ever known," he laughed squeezing open one of the clips as he moved it to her left nipple. "Are you ready, cunt?" He asked with an evil laugh.

"I'm always ready for anything, Master," she moaned out watching the clip move over her nipple. "MY God!" She screamed as loud as she could when the clip sank into the soft and tender flesh of her nipple. "Oh Master! Yes! Oh yes!" She screamed out as her body jerked with more pleasure than she had ever known. "More, Master! "Please!" She begged him. 

Tommy just laughed as he moved the next clip over her other nipple and released it. He sat stroking his hard cock as Carla cried out with joy. He knew she was his best conquest and knew he had to see her again. 

Carla jumped from her sleep; her hands grabbed her head as massive pain rushed through it. "Oh shit!" She moaned trying to figure out where she was. She looked around, wondering why she was in her car, in neighborhood she didn't know and how she had got there. That's when she saw six boxes of her favourite tea sitting on the seat next to her. She picked up one of the boxes wondering where she had gotten it, looked it over and tossed it back on the seat. 

"I guess I must have fallen asleep or something." Carla said feeling strange sensations coming from her nipples and clit. "Damn, I feel good," she moaned giving her abused breasts a quick squeeze before starting the car and driving away.

Once at home she pulled in the driveway and started to go see Buddy, but a voice filled her mind. 'Remember, no one is to touch you except, Master,' it said giving her a sense of pleasure. "Maybe I'll just go inside and rest," she smiled thinking of the voice that filled her mind and all of the wonderful things that he could do to please her.

Buddy watched with sadness as Carla turned and walked to her house. Once again he felt as if his heart had been ripped from his chest, not knowing Carla wasn't herself.

Carla walked inside, kicking door shut. She pulled off her blouse and started to pull off her jeans and panties when the voice filled her mind, 'Leave them on, I love panties.' 

"I almost forgot," she smiled walking to her bedroom for a fresh pair before she went to shower. Carla started the water and turned to she herself in a long mirror. "Oh shit!" She gasped when she saw her bruised breasts and her mind raced trying to remember what had happened. 

She knew she left the crime scene with Tommy and she thought they might have had breakfast together, but did they? She tried with no luck to remember what had happened.

Carla moved under the warm water and her mind drifted to a place she had never seen before or had she? It was a dark and filthy place with a foul smell in the air that made her stomach turn, but excitement rushed between her legs.

Carla eyes remained closed as the thoughts filled her mind along with a voice. It was a voice that excited her, but also sent fear through her. Who was it? Did she know him or was he just someone that hurt her? 

Carla jumped from her dream and gasped for a breath of air. She just had to remember how her once beautiful breasts had been hurt this way. She also knew there was no way Buddy would ever see her like this. What would she tell the wonderful man? How could she ever stay away from him until the dark, painful bruises healed? Tears flowed from her pretty eyes as she fell to the cold bathroom floor.

Drunk Taiwanese girl Bonnie

TBC

ahpeh69 20-09-2020 04:27 PM

Great share bro TS, hoping to read more :D

JEMMA 21-09-2020 11:33 AM

Later that night Carla lay under the warm and comforting quilt that her late grandmother had made her when her phone rang.

She reached for the cold, plastic pain in her ass. "Hello," she whispered trying to clear her mind of the dark and taunting thoughts that had been filling her mind all night.

"We have another one." Tommy's voice said into the phone as he thought of the fun he had with Carla the day before and couldn't wait to get her again. 

"Fuck! It figures." Carla said with disgust in her soft voice, kicking the warm quilt from her body. "Where is it this time?" She asked listening to Tommy on the other end of the phone. "I'll be there as soon as I can," she said throwing the phone on the floor; it had taken her hours to fall asleep only to be awakened by it.

She pulled her bruised and extremely sore body from the comfort of her bed, slowly making her way to the kitchen for a fast cup of tea. She saw her clothes from the day before lying in a pile just inside the front door and decided to wear them again. 

Carefully pulling the tight blouse over her head and across her aching breasts, not wanting to touch them, if possible. "I sure wish I could remember what the fuck happened to me," she said holding back a tear.

After pulling up the skintight jeans, Carla sat at the table, trying to remember anything about the day before, but nothing, nothing at all.

She sat sipping the tea; not knowing it had been laced with the same drug that had left her at the mercy of someone she trusted. "Guess I better get going before they call again," she said with a long sigh as she stood, walking to the door and out to her car.

Carla drove through the city, her mind was clouded and she had no idea where she was going, she just knew there was someplace she had to be.

Her small phone rang, breaking the trance that had been clouding her mind. "Yes." Carla said into the small phone.

"Where are you," the voice asked sending chills over her body. "I called you over an hour ago," the man said with a hint of anger in his voice. "It's not a very good idea to keep me waiting this long," he added as visions of her wonderful body filled his mind.

Carla trembled with fear. What should she do? Should she just throw down the phone and find help or go to him? "I'm lost," she replied with fear. "I don't know where I am," she added feeling tears running down her pretty face thinking of what he might do to for being late. 

"I told you the address, I want you here in ten minutes... or you're going to be very, very sorry," he paused to take a breath, thinking of what punishment Carla would get for being so late. 

More fear than ever before rushed over her body as his words filled her ears. She knew she would pay dearly for making him wait so long. "I'll hurry!" She sobbed into the phone. Carla floored the car, racing through a red light and saw two red and blue lights flashing in her car mirrors. "Oh no!" She began to cry as she slowly pulled the car to a stop.

A tall policeman made his way to her car. He gently tapped on her window and saw her crying like a small child. He quickly opened her door and squatted down at her side. "Are you alright, Ma'am?" He asked with concern looking to her face thinking he had seen her before. She turned towards him and fell in his arms. "Oh my God!" He gasped when he realized who she was. "What's wrong, Ms. Wright?" He asked reaching for his radio to call for help.

Carla's eyes slowly opened, she looked around the white room when she saw a familiar face smiling at her. "Hi there good-looking!" John said as he leaned down to kiss her face. "We were beginning to wonder if you were going to wake up," he laughed.

"What happened?" Carla asked rubbing her eyes, trying to remember how see had gotten here. "Where am I?" She asked looking to John for an answer. 

John moved to sit on the side of bed next to her. "First off, you're lucky to be alive," he said in a firm voice. "You're been drugged by a very rare herb that comes from Africa," he saw a shocked look on her face. "Don't feel bad, I was too!" John added feeling Carla's shame. 

“Who did it?" She quickly asked as excitement rushed over her. No wonder she couldn't remember anything about the last day or how her body had been abused so badly.

John caressed her face. "It seems our good friend Tommy did it," he paused. "I found pictures of the first girl that was murdered in his evidence bag. When I asked about them he didn't have an answer. I felt a pain in my arm and woke up in a burning warehouse down by the docks," he smiled and reached to hold her hand. "The doctor told me you had the same marks on you as both the other girls'," he said giving her little hand a loving squeeze.

"I feel so dirty, John," she said as tears rushed from her eyes. "I can't remember what he did to me," she cried harder as she fell into his strong arms, hoping to find some comfort.

He held her to his body and gently rocked her. "Don't you worry about it. Nothing that little pig did matters okay?" He smiled. "When we catch him, I'm going to make sure he doesn't make it to trial," he added with a big grin. "I want you to rest. I have two of our guys right outside your door, with orders to shoot that little fucker if he comes near you," he added pulling away from Carla hoping his words would make her relax and try to forget what had happened.

"I'll try," she said forcing a smile. "John, can you go to my house? There's a real nice guy that lives next to me. Can you tell him where I am and that I'd love to have him come see me," she said with tears of need running from her eyes.

John smiled and gave her a fast kiss on her cheek. "You bet that sweet little ass of yours I will," he replied standing, moving towards the door. "Rest girl!" He said in his fatherly voice and disappeared from the room.

Carla turned on her side and curled into a tight ball, trying to put John's words into her mind, hoping it would ease the pain running through her. Her eyes slowly closed as the faint sound of distant thunder filled her ears; slowly she was fast asleep.

'Boom!' A loud crash of thunder rang out.

Carla jumped up, sweat poured off her well-toned body as a big hand reached up to her face. "No!" She screamed out as loud as she possibly could. "Help me!" Carla screamed again as the light of her small hospital room came on.

"Are you okay, Ma'am?" A large policeman asked rushing next to her side while the other tried to grab Buddy's strong arms. "Captain Kellogg said it was fine that he came to see you. Would you like us to escort him out?" The policeman asked looking to see a shocked look on Buddy's face.

Carla cleared her mind and when she realized it was Buddy, she threw herself in his arms. "I've missed you so much," she cried lying against him, wishing he could get closer to her. "It's fine, thank you," she said pulling away from Buddy to thank her guards. "This is my guy," she whispered leaning to give him a deep, loving kiss.

The two policemen quickly left the room, leaving Carla and Buddy alone. "I know it's only been two days, but I feel like I haven't seen you in a year." Carla cried hugging Buddy to her breasts. "Is there any way you can get up here?" She asked patting the side of the hard hospital bed. "I need to hug you so bad."

Buddy pulled himself closer to the bed and with one swift move he was on the bed giving Carla the hug she so dearly craved. "Is this better?' He asked caressing over her back, making sure he avoided touching her breasts. "Your Captain told me what happened to you," he said looking her in the eyes, moving his hand to caress her. "I'm so sorry," he whispered feeling his own tears running off his face. "As long as I'm breathing, no one will ever hurt you again," he promised giving her a soft kiss.

A warm feeling covered her body and she knew she was safe. No one would hurt her now. "Lay with me." Carla softly said as she bit her lip, hoping he would take her there on the bed. She didn't care if her two guards heard them or not, she needed Buddy.

"What do you have in mind?" He replied lying next to her, putting his hand on her stomach, and gently caressed her smooth flesh. "You're supposed to be resting," he said letting his hand slowly caress its way down her warm body.

Carla closed her eyes, enjoying his strong hand inching its way over her soft panties. "I'll rest really good if you cooperate with me," she said, slowly spreading her legs. "Oh yes!" She moaned as he covered her wetness. "Ohhhh," she moaned again as two fingers gently moved down the center of her wetness.

"Is that better?" Buddy whispered in her ear as he kissed it. "I'll always be here for you." And his two fingers carefully entered her body. He thought of the things John had told him and sadness filled his heart, wishing he could have been there to help her. 'No one will ever hurt you again,' he thought to himself. He may not have had his legs, but he still knew how to kill and kill fast.

Carla's back arched with delight as he moved his probing digits inside of her. "Oh yes!" She cried out locking around him. "Hold me," she whimpered turning to face him, squeezing her legs on his hand, not wanting to let him go.

"You sleep now. I'll be here when you wake up," he whispered pushing his fingers deeper into her. "If you're up for it, I'll be sure and see if I can fix any leak you have," he said hearing a little giggle.

https://www.facebook.com/zhoulinlin....1321710984332/

TBC

matrx23 21-09-2020 03:52 PM

Thanks TS for the great story!

foodyjp 21-09-2020 05:29 PM

Love the updates :)