The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Anyone manage to woo chio bu boss (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=750911)

eugenengsx 30-10-2019 08:19 AM

Anyone manage to woo chio bu boss

As above

Come share how u woo her

JOGK 30-10-2019 11:11 AM

Re: Anyone manage to woo chio bu boss

Not exactly
But this area office mangeress
Always ask me to call her
I am presently having some business with her regarding my hdb flat
Everytime after meeting her
She will reminds me like
CALL ME ..
i dont know what she means
Ya make up and looks sexy .. milf

eugenengsx 30-10-2019 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOGK (Post 19380023)
Not exactly
But this area office mangeress
Always ask me to call her
I am presently having some business with her regarding my hdb flat
Everytime after meeting her
She will reminds me like
CALL ME ..
i dont know what she means
Ya make up and looks sexy .. milf

Hdb flat?

She is a property agent who is trying to help u to sell your hdb flat?

Rxxx3 30-10-2019 08:34 PM

How about fucking your vendor or client? I know many stories of female secretaries service their bosses inside and outside of office...

jacky43 30-10-2019 08:44 PM

The biggest group of such willing ladies are found at SME. 7 yrs ago I worked for a SME at Woodlands. I heard many OLs has taken up PR because the boss wrote in to ICA.

And a Finance manager was the boss 3 wife. She was from Malaysia. Maybe past 30 yrs alot of foreign syt and milf are employed at SMEs.

danilov 30-10-2019 09:27 PM

Talking about SMEs, long ago when I started work as engineer in a newly launched 24-hour manufacturing facility, there was all sort of stories as the workforce was new and generally young, and those were the days when china lady operators first started coming in en-masse and housed in dorms.

I remember when I used a toilet in the morning, noticed a sink was totally sheared off, leaving porcelain bits on the wall. Didn't think anything of it, but later when I talked to one of the night shift technician during handing over, I mentioned it out of curiosity and was told ..... an amorous couple sneaked into the toilet to do the dirty during the quiet night shift, don't know what position was involved, but there goes the sink !!! :(

ttocaw 30-10-2019 09:42 PM

My Boss surname is Woo.

My colleagues call her Mrs Woo.

She is also a chio bu.

I call her Woo.

So yes, i Woo at Chio bu everyday.

donut88 30-10-2019 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eugenengsx (Post 19379464)
As above

Come share how u woo her

No boss, but plenty of encounters with colleagues

Jay Chou 31-10-2019 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donut88 (Post 19382146)
No boss, but plenty of encounters with colleagues

Up u bro. 😊

Jay Chou 31-10-2019 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttocaw (Post 19381971)
My Boss surname is Woo.

My colleagues call her Mrs Woo.

She is also a chio bu.

I call her Woo.

So yes, i Woo at Chio bu everyday.

Up u bro. 😊

r.fowler 31-10-2019 03:50 PM

not woo but up before...

after ORD donkey years back, gotten a job. it was a nice startup by husband and wife. happen so that they stay few streets away from me (hdb dweller). as the business is a new startup, husband has to fly always to meet suppliers and whenever husband not around, he will ask me to drive his car to pick and drop her wife back if i have nothing on that time. I would say they trust me quite a bit to hand over the car key to me.

then there was once i was working late in office one day, the lady boss text me asking me if im still in office and if so, can go pick up her (she was outside meeting a customer), i was still naive then so without any ill intention, i proceed to pick her (since I am heading back thereafter). she was flushed when i pick her and smell of alcohol.

anyway story cut short, she ask me to drop her back to office as she has to bring her handbag and we just did it in the office late at night.

one time only and nothing further. i left the job shortly after because they are stingy with increment :D

Rxxx3 31-10-2019 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r.fowler (Post 19384671)
not woo but up before...

after ORD donkey years back, gotten a job. it was a nice startup by husband and wife. happen so that they stay few streets away from me (hdb dweller). as the business is a new startup, husband has to fly always to meet suppliers and whenever husband not around, he will ask me to drive his car to pick and drop her wife back if i have nothing on that time. I would say they trust me quite a bit to hand over the car key to me.

then there was once i was working late in office one day, the lady boss text me asking me if im still in office and if so, can go pick up her (she was outside meeting a customer), i was still naive then so without any ill intention, i proceed to pick her (since I am heading back thereafter). she was flushed when i pick her and smell of alcohol.

anyway story cut short, she ask me to drop her back to office as she has to bring her handbag and we just did it in the office late at night.

one time only and nothing further. i left the job shortly after because they are stingy with increment :D

Nice! Only fuck her one time? Did you cum inside her pussy? Cuckold stingy boss haha

CumExplorer 01-11-2019 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r.fowler (Post 19384671)
not woo but up before...
:D

ups +22, good try and good luck :D

Max77 01-11-2019 02:23 AM

Kena initiated a few years back and dunno how to continue. Now think back like sayang.

Was at the back door having a puff while she appeared and ask for lighter. Lean so close until like while body all over. Can smell her hair for a good few secs. Kena touched by her a few times on the arm and shoulder. Asked about my gf and normally where we go and till what time whether got stay over etc.

Damn seductive look, ample boobs and skinny waist. Ex Ah Lian who make big bucks back then. Keep thinking cannot unfaithful to girlfriend thru out.

Nabehz....

r.fowler 01-11-2019 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rxxx3 (Post 19385273)
Nice! Only fuck her one time? Did you cum inside her pussy? Cuckold stingy boss haha

nope i did not. it was a one-off but after the incident till i resigned, we behaved like nothing happen.