The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   In my mid 30s, no gf, no friends, stuck in hdb with mum (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=788807)

laobiantai 07-09-2020 02:50 AM

In my mid 30s, no gf, no friends, stuck in hdb with mum

Last time still got occasionally go geylang find $50 prostitute now geylang close liao just stay at home after work, surf forums and watch tv.

Sometimes go to fave see some cheap massage or facial deals than go for it.

Got no money to buy resale hdb. Trying to bid to get 2 room bto. In the meantime, i am stuck staying with my mother who is a very mean person

xxx_OrOcO_xxx 07-09-2020 07:51 AM

Re: In my mid 30s, no gf, no friends, stuck in hdb with mum

TS, you just need to buck up and strive to get more Vit M...

peeboy75 07-09-2020 09:42 AM

TS, i think you super bored man bro..go and do some courses to upgrade yourself la..

pearlnjewel 07-09-2020 10:36 AM

Hi TS big bro,

I'm not eligible to buy house yet. And i'm currently out of job. You still have job. You can take the time to study diploma or degree and upgrade yourself. If you already have degree, then find other job if your current job pay is not good.

I also single. Just keep trying online or what not matchmaking service or dating apps? I have no clue either.

Singapore market too small you can go out of Singapore to find other girls.

Go overseas to work since you single, meet more girls out there while working. You can thank me later once you tie the knot ;)

In mean time when you are upgrading you can continue go find freelance or massage.

aczeta76 07-09-2020 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laobiantai (Post 20201091)
Last time still got occasionally go geylang find $50 prostitute now geylang close liao just stay at home after work, surf forums and watch tv.

Sometimes go to fave see some cheap massage or facial deals than go for it.

Got no money to buy resale hdb. Trying to bid to get 2 room bto. In the meantime, i am stuck staying with my mother who is a very mean person

sorry to hear tt.. wow hope mum can intro some girls to you

ahpiao 07-09-2020 12:06 PM

Mid 30 already, if been working after NS , should have quite a huge amt inside ur OA ler.
Choose a old 3room resale hdb around 200K+, why cannot afford?

laobiantai 07-09-2020 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahpiao (Post 20201558)
Mid 30 already, if been working after NS , should have quite a huge amt inside ur OA ler.
Choose a old 3room resale hdb around 200K+, why cannot afford?

Can afford 200k+. But no job stability scare pay loan halfway become jobless got no money to pay

peeboy75 07-09-2020 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laobiantai (Post 20202027)
Can afford 200k+. But no job stability scare pay loan halfway become jobless got no money to pay

Bro, use cpf what...why cannot?

EtherC 07-09-2020 07:42 PM

Go for 3 rm resale, you can rent out 1 room to help pay off. Worst case lock 1 room and living room also can rent out. No need to wait until you have full sum before you buy. Some more unless you high pay, you get to enjoy HDB loan. Not many countries where you can become a home owner so easily. Better play your cards well.

ahpiao 07-09-2020 08:19 PM

Take hdb loan lar....even if out of job for a while, dont think hdb will force take back ur house. U can even rent out 1 room to chiobu, who knows the chio bu become ur gf.

After MOP if really out of job, can move back to ur mother house and rent out whole unit to generate cash.

Quote:

Originally Posted by laobiantai (Post 20202027)

laobiantai 07-09-2020 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahpiao (Post 20202252)
Take hdb loan lar....even if out of job for a while, dont think hdb will force take back ur house. U can even rent out 1 room to chiobu, who knows the chio bu become ur gf.

After MOP if really out of job, can move back to ur mother house and rent out whole unit to generate cash.

Too risky..

Might not be able to find tenants to rent etc..

ahpiao 08-09-2020 12:04 AM

If u worry so much then u can only wait till ur 50s, when ur OA enough to pay the whole house without taking loan. By then i think you can find alot of old 3rm resale flat lower than 200K

Quote:

Originally Posted by laobiantai (Post 20202368)
Too risky..

Might not be able to find tenants to rent etc..

laobiantai 08-09-2020 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahpiao (Post 20202582)
If u worry so much then u can only wait till ur 50s, when ur OA enough to pay the whole house without taking loan. By then i think you can find alot of old 3rm resale flat lower than 200K

I think just need to wait till i got a stable job..

ahgore 08-09-2020 01:10 AM

my advice....

You can find a girlfriend... but don't get married until the women's charter is being revised to equalise men and women or abolished.

Or else you'll be stuck with a "contract". It's better to stuck with your mum.

pearlnjewel 08-09-2020 01:22 AM

Yup the whole marriage thing is very scary in Singapore for guys.

If for any small reason she wants to divorce your next half of your life on earth will be broke and miserable, unless she earns more then you.
Broke nvm, no money find other girls.:D