The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Exposing some of the ML or Spa tricks (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=792375)

piichai 01-05-2021 08:16 PM

Re: Exposing some of the ML or Spa tricks

Quote:

Originally Posted by HSB2000 (Post 20613086)
Recently went Haven Spa at Bugis Cube, can't remember the ML name, think something like Wendy. They do have P Massage but not those pushy type. I usually will just take normal massage. This ML massage was not bad and when turn over, she ask if I want a P massage with $38 addon pay directly to her without letting the boss know. I thought her massage was good and her P massage should have some standard, so don't mind just let her earn a bit lor, but knn it's just a con job with slightly more than 5min of half fuck standard P massage.

For bro who still going to this spa, please be warned not to fall into this ML trick.

Undercut Boss ML
Next time just pay her $50 including all the P massage or else forget it

Wanna exchange points?

piichai 01-05-2021 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soonbeng (Post 20611995)
So many PRC girls who work in spas mainly rushed me. I felt strongly never to RTM them again.

Rush Rush ML

funny4sg 02-05-2021 10:01 AM

Only true to a certain extent.
It also depends on what services you are looking for.

For massage+HJ+roaming (no suckling of ML's boobs), there are still a number of joints with 50+50, or 60+50.
For massage+FJ, 50+150 seems to be the standard, but there are exceptions, example I can still find :
* BQ : 50+120
* RV : 50+100

Then again, if you are still asking for SYT and low prices, might as well PCC at home.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:

Originally Posted by piichai (Post 20612950)
Expect above market rate if you go places which expat go.
Orchard, Tanglin, RQ, BQ, CQ, BKT TIMAH & RV

Milshe 02-05-2021 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piichai (Post 20613163)
Rush Rush ML

Piichai bro on the ball TS bro! Ups u

Milshe 02-05-2021 03:43 PM

Some ml even ask u upgrade package end up u pay the boss more and u Giam on the tips or no tips then she black face. Or have to pcc yourself! . Absolutely lPPL

afterburn 02-05-2021 03:54 PM

Went a newly opened spa in the west recently after getting the ML contact on facebook. It was a tuina style setup with little privacy so I was thinking of just getting a good massage. But the ML trick me by first not providing any disposable shorts, telling me it's ok to just be naked, then giving a good tuina rub of bum and hip joint until when turned over, immediately started oiling and stroking my rod till I cannot say no to her additional top-up. She sweeten the deal by lifting her shirt and allowing me to zhut her A-cups while hugging tight. It's a dirty trick, beware ...I spent additional $50 that I did not plan to, not to mention wasted sperm... haizzz :o

Felixsk 02-05-2021 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afterburn (Post 20614497)
Went a newly opened spa in the west recently after getting the ML contact on facebook. It was a tuina style setup with little privacy so I was thinking of just getting a good massage. But the ML trick me by first not providing any disposable shorts, telling me it's ok to just be naked, then giving a good tuina rub of bum and hip joint until when turned over, immediately started oiling and stroking my rod till I cannot say no to her additional top-up. She sweeten the deal by lifting her shirt and allowing me to zhut her A-cups while hugging tight. It's a dirty trick, beware ...I spent additional $50 that I did not plan to, not to mention wasted sperm... haizzz :o

More new tricks KNN!

nex_terday 02-05-2021 06:05 PM

Quote:

Wat a waste of $50 yeah

Ray06 04-05-2021 03:29 PM

Quote:

Firstly, you can always put back your underwear if there is no disposable shorts. :D
Secondly, you can always stop her from stroking even if it was already oiled. :confused:
Believe she is attractive enough for you to do hugging etc..:p
She is just offering you additional services.
So, just tell yourself money well spent....nothing dirty :)

piichai 04-05-2021 04:07 PM

Quote:

But the ML trick me by first not providing any disposable shorts, telling me it's ok to just be naked, then giving a good tuina rub of bum and hip joint until when turned over, immediately started oiling and stroking my rod till I cannot say no to her additional top-up. She sweeten the deal by lifting her shirt and allowing me to zhut her A-cups while hugging tight. It's a dirty trick, beware ...I spent additional $50 that I did not plan to, not to mention wasted sperm... haizzz :o

I read more than 10 times. How come I dont find that its a trick?
Is it intentionally you write that way or you play the victim card?
All the things she did are what we wanted and asked for

In your own words, read
[*]
  1. No disposable shorts - Full skin to skin contact
  2. Good tuina bum & hip - teasing on sensual part
  3. start oiling & stroking - confirm got happy ending provided
  4. sweeten the deal - you also know its sweet
  5. lifting her shirt - invite roaming
  6. allow to zhut - 5G
  7. allow to hug - GFE

You paid $50 which is market rate and you get all these. You are experience enough to stop her at step 1 but you didnt. Now you complaint its dirty trick and waste your sperm.

If you dont have any intention, you can go to traditional TCM sensei, I can introduce some to you. The man or the aunties have strong arms, I promise you you will be clothed properly, their hands wont touch any of your sensitive area and you will not waste your sperm or money.

Since u post, I still hv to give a title for this type of ML.

OTOT ML
Own Time Own Target

loneyheart 05-05-2021 01:04 PM

I agreed with bro piichai n nom she will quote her price b4 doing if u r new :)