The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   To Thos Married -- U ever asked for "Open Relationship" ? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=784831)

alleycat 05-08-2020 06:17 PM

To Thos Married -- U ever asked for "Open Relationship" ?

I'm married for 11 years. Sex life.. what sex life?

Was wondering if you're in dead bedroom situation and ever thought of asking spouse if can have open relationship.

Or do you just quietly go get the deed done silently?

I never dare ask for open relationship. Else she start suspecting something.
Thus, I have been chionging for few years. But never had affairs.

I do miss the days when wifey was really a soulmate, and not a room mate like now.

ps7432 05-08-2020 07:05 PM

Re: To Thos Married -- U ever asked for "Open Relationship" ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by alleycat (Post 20138620)
I'm married for 11 years. Sex life.. what sex life?

Was wondering if you're in dead bedroom situation and ever thought of asking spouse if can have open relationship.

Or do you just quietly go get the deed done silently?

I never dare ask for open relationship. Else she start suspecting something.
Thus, I have been chionging for few years. But never had affairs.

I do miss the days when wifey was really a soulmate, and not a room mate like now.

I think the bedroom will have a dead you if you asked.

soulcase55 05-08-2020 07:41 PM

IMHO, unless your wife is also seeking sexual needs elsewhere, openly asking her for this will stir more trouble than good. If she's a low sex drive woman(either because of kids or just totally not into sex), just seek ur needs elsewhere discreetly. Find a FWB if you prefer a long term partner to satisfy you(safer too).

Havanna Slicks 05-08-2020 09:45 PM

i believe key here is communication and both must be open to the idea, if only one party is open, you will be drawing unwanted unnecessary attention to yourself...
i've seen real life cases, didnt end well due to whatsoever reasons, finally divorced... unless u're into cuckold, girls will have advantage in such a scenario, can easily get younger, stronger and more handsome partners, so when you feel neglected, jealous etc, might be too late to u turn already...
can watch the below video quite informative, in fact the whole series is worth watching...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjH3qB8TdSQ&t=1s

ps7432 06-08-2020 12:43 AM

It iis tough finding a good fb...and if found a good one, it is tough to not cross the line.

alleycat 06-08-2020 08:07 AM

Thank you all for the heads up. I agree with keeping it discreet.

We used to fuck like rabbits before kids arrived. In fact, we did it every other day while trying for 2nd kid. When 2nd kiddo arrived, sex was happening once a year along with multiple rejections when requesting for it. She's often tired or having some flu.. but she's always having energy for her netflix korean dramas after work, sometimes till 3am in the morning.

Even simple things like hugging in bed together is gone.. I tried talking to wife about it, but she just brush things off.

When i went out chionging (before covid pandemic), i'd often feel guilty thereafter. I'm trying not to feel bad about it. I do want to avoid seeking sex workers, because I felt as if I am letting my wife and kids down.

But whenever i am denied sex from wife, i felt as if i have a strong reason to seek elsewhere.. then the cycle continues.

I know chiongsters say this.. "Its all in the head"

Ginung 07-08-2020 12:16 AM

I understand your feeling. I have a gf of 4 years. She's very nice, very lovely but she doesn't want to have sex. I am very frustrated, tried to talk but no avail. Now actually contemplating should I eat outside since at home no one cook. I can cook for myself but sometime you just wish to taste other's cooking too

fallen11 07-08-2020 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ps7432 (Post 20138710)
I think the bedroom will have a dead you if you asked.

maybe not dead
but cock-less :D

expatamerican 08-08-2020 03:32 PM

My ex-wife found out about my girlfriend. Then she became willing for an "open" relationship but I couldnt have a girlfriend. Hookers were okay. Casual sex ok. But no relationships. Tried it for a while but didnt work so well cause I actually was in love with the GF. So in the end left the wife for the GF. She is okay with me having sex with anyone I want and is totally committed to me and also makes me sexually satisfied in every way. So not a traditional "open" in the sense she is faithful but I have my freedom.

peeboy75 09-08-2020 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by expatamerican (Post 20144561)
My ex-wife found out about my girlfriend. Then she became willing for an "open" relationship but I couldnt have a girlfriend. Hookers were okay. Casual sex ok. But no relationships. Tried it for a while but didnt work so well cause I actually was in love with the GF. So in the end left the wife for the GF. She is okay with me having sex with anyone I want and is totally committed to me and also makes me sexually satisfied in every way. So not a traditional "open" in the sense she is faithful but I have my freedom.

Fuck...i would love that for a wife...casual sex and paid sex ok for her?? Damn i want her for my wife