The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Steroids in Bangkok (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=904299)

Bob82 17-10-2022 04:33 PM

Steroids in Bangkok

I'm going to Bangkok for a month in December and was wondering if anyone knows how easy it is to buy genuine steroids there?

My reason for asking is I've been on testosterone for years and I'm going somewhere else first so when I hit Bangkok I'll either need to find some fast or take a long acting testosterone before I leave. Trip would be pretty shit if my test crashed for the stay. lol

I'm not looking for shady or risky product and wasn't sure if I could just walk into a pharmacy and buy it without a script.

TMNT99 17-10-2022 05:39 PM

Re: Steroids in Bangkok

search for "testosterone" on google maps over bangkok, a few clinics will show up, they can probably give u a long lasting jab.

Bob82 17-10-2022 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMNT99 (Post 21743492)
search for "testosterone" on google maps over bangkok, a few clinics will show up, they can probably give u a long lasting jab.

I can do a long lasting jab before I leave but was more keen if pharmacists or anywhere sold vials so I could keep my regular faster acting dosage doing.

3rdofficer 19-10-2022 07:01 PM

go to any non big brand pharmacy along sukhumveet

dun be shy be direct just ask for wat u want " i want sust/deca vial jab/tab etc" they dun judge

ana deca sust all have even HgH some pharm got catalogue some more

walk around compare price

paki sust250 is 500baht 3 vial

Bob82 20-10-2022 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rdofficer (Post 21750190)
go to any non big brand pharmacy along sukhumveet

dun be shy be direct just ask for wat u want " i want sust/deca vial jab/tab etc" they dun judge

ana deca sust all have even HgH some pharm got catalogue some more

Cheers. I'd mostly been after test because i can't let that drop but might be able to get some other gear to just keep the usual cycle going (tren, eq)

Do you have any idea what the stuff is like strength wise? Is it severely under dosed or not bad?

I'm assuming ai would also be easy to get? I'd been going to just take them in my suitcase cause they aren't prohibited but I usually don't take any. It's really just in case something goes bad with the cycle change or test i buy.

3rdofficer 20-10-2022 04:56 PM

as with everything in thailand try at your own risk.

its freely avaliable but be discreet.

the sust250 is legit

Bob82 17-12-2022 02:40 PM

Took me about 1 minute to find test with every pharmacist selling it.

Decided to grab some hcg also amd this was much much harder to find with one pharmacist saying soi 3 will have it. I asked around soi and they mostly just had test or sust. One big pharmacist said only hospital will have so I was giving up and tried one last place that went and got it from the refrigerator for me.
Ill give it a few days and see if i start blowing huge loads to judge if I think its real.

HandsomeBob 21-12-2022 10:42 AM

Soi 1- 3 area. I think its an arab enclave. Pre-covid there was a supplement shop run by Arabs. They carry plenty of test n hcg. Not sure if they survived covid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob82 (Post 21906886)
Took me about 1 minute to find test with every pharmacist selling it.

Decided to grab some hcg also amd this was much much harder to find with one pharmacist saying soi 3 will have it. I asked around soi and they mostly just had test or sust. One big pharmacist said only hospital will have so I was giving up and tried one last place that went and got it from the refrigerator for me.
Ill give it a few days and see if i start blowing huge loads to judge if I think itsAre real.

xiaobai1358 21-12-2022 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rdofficer (Post 21752843)
as with everything in thailand try at your own risk.

its freely avaliable but be discreet.

the sust250 is legit

$$$$$$ can already

3rdofficer 21-12-2022 11:54 PM

HgH also have l

maybe next trip try again... 4 IU

Bob82 23-12-2022 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rdofficer (Post 21918915)
HgH also have l

maybe next trip try again... 4 IU

What did you get and did you get good results?

Hgh is pretty expensive everywhere and heavily faked. My understanding was also needed long term use for effect but i havent tried because for what i want im looking around $500 month for cheap generic.

See liver king was spending the bulk of his $11,000us a month on it.

Found hcg but dont know how legit. Was $40 for 5000ui from one place and about 10 saying not available.

Also did a huge search for arimadex but the price was insane everywhere.

matrix_2k 26-12-2022 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob82 (Post 21924054)
What did you get and did you get good results?

Hgh is pretty expensive everywhere and heavily faked. My understanding was also needed long term use for effect but i havent tried because for what i want im looking around $500 month for cheap generic.

See liver king was spending the bulk of his $11,000us a month on it.

Found hcg but dont know how legit. Was $40 for 5000ui from one place and about 10 saying not available.

Also did a huge search for arimadex but the price was insane everywhere.

buy pregnancy test kit and put the sterile water mixed HCG on the test kit.

if turns out positive means u got legit product.

Bob82 26-12-2022 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matrix_2k (Post 21930205)
buy pregnancy test kit and put the sterile water mixed HCG on the test kit.

if turns out positive means u got legit product.

Yeah that's what i've done for regular purchases but didn't think it was the hassle for this 1 off buy especially given the lack of other options.

ayushiest 03-01-2023 01:02 PM

Bangkok would be the destination of choice due to location.