The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Vasectomy (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=976937)

trueno2008 03-03-2024 06:20 PM

Vasectomy

Any bros here done this and how was the side effects? Read up some info and articles and seems there is some risks of infections.

ahcai 04-03-2024 12:55 PM

Re: Vasectomy

Quote:

Originally Posted by trueno2008 (Post 23121518)
Any bros here done this and how was the side effects? Read up some info and articles and seems there is some risks of infections.

done it a few years ago and everything is normal. still as hard and can eject normally with fluid but inside no sperm. good to creampie wife or FWB without worries

maddog_mlvn 04-03-2024 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahcai (Post 23123463)
done it a few years ago and everything is normal. still as hard and can eject normally with fluid but inside no sperm. good to creampie wife or FWB without worries

Bro is the total damage for the op ?

kryptoz 04-03-2024 01:56 PM

I did it last Dec. Made appointment at polyclinic, got referral to TTSH.
Just mild discomfort after the operation. Avoided exercising for 3 weeks to fully recover, but started fapping after the 1st week.

total was around 1.7k but after medisave just needed to pay around $600. If you have insurance, can also use it to pay if off.

still waiting to go for the check to confirm i'm shooting blanks but ever since my vasectomy, my wife has been more willing to have sex even though we have gotten confirmation.

priceteck 04-03-2024 02:03 PM

Just curious, what colour is the fluid when ejaculated out?

kryptoz 04-03-2024 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by priceteck (Post 23123653)
Just curious, what colour is the fluid when ejaculated out?

still the same. no difference.

trueno2008 04-03-2024 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kryptoz (Post 23123617)
Just mild discomfort after the operation. Avoided exercising for 3 weeks to fully recover, but started fapping after the 1st week.

total was around 1.7k but after medisave just needed to pay around $600. If you have insurance, can also use it to pay if off.

still waiting to go for the check to confirm i'm shooting blanks but ever since my vasectomy, my wife has been more willing to have sex even though we have gotten confirmation.

Thanks for sharing your experience... Will probably make an appointment at polyclinic first to follow up.

hownow 04-03-2024 11:07 PM

last year i made appt to do it but in the end didn't. got referral to hospital from polyclinic but the wait is quite long.

thinking really should go do it this time... kept forgetting to make appt for polyclinic

curious11 05-03-2024 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kryptoz (Post 23123617)

Thanks for sharing!

Scavo 06-03-2024 12:31 AM

I believe it is an reversible thing, should you think of undoing it in the future.
Infections in a sterilised setting is very rare, likely only when patient is careless.

kryptoz 06-03-2024 09:23 AM

While reversing it may be possible, it is not guaranteed that you would be able to do it successfully.
Before you get an appointment for the actual surgery, the doctors would ask and verify that you no longer want to have kids.

And yes, if go via polyclinic route, the wait can be quite long.
the actual surgery probably less than an hour. i was knocked out with general anesthesia throughout the surgery. by the time i woke up, i was in the observation/recovery ward.

do note, a tube would be inserted through the pee hole to drain any pee that may come out. so after the surgery, that area as well as the scrotum will have some discomfort for a day or 2.

i cant say for others, but it helped with my sex life with my wife. before the surgery, sex was once a month. since i've fully recovered, the frequency has increased to twice a week, with her initiating sex on some occasions.

trueno2008 06-03-2024 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kryptoz (Post 23128956)
While reversing it may be possible, it is not guaranteed that you would be able to do it successfully.
Before you get an appointment for the actual surgery, the doctors would ask and verify that you no longer want to have kids.

the actual surgery probably less than an hour. i was knocked out with general anesthesia throughout the surgery. by the time i woke up, i was in the observation/recovery ward.

do note, a tube would be inserted through the pee hole to drain any pee that may come out. so after the surgery, that area as well as the scrotum will have some discomfort for a day or 2.

i cant say for others, but it helped with my sex life with my wife. before the surgery, sex was once a month. since i've fully recovered, the frequency has increased to twice a week, with her initiating sex on some occasions.

Wow very good inputs, yes I am near 50 and don't really need to have more kids. Have done my duty to replace 2 with 2.

Edenhuayuan 07-03-2024 03:26 PM

For the bros who went the subsidised polyclinic route, was yours the scalpel or the no-scalpel operation? Have been seeing the private urologists offering the no-scalpel method but not sure if the polyclinic route has that option too.

kryptoz 07-03-2024 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edenhuayuan (Post 23132695)
For the bros who went the subsidised polyclinic route, was yours the scalpel or the no-scalpel operation? Have been seeing the private urologists offering the no-scalpel method but not sure if the polyclinic route has that option too.

went thru polyclinic, scalpel method. the surgery sites takes about 3 weeks to completely close for my case. no pain at all and can shower the same day.
my doctor stitched it up and also applied some medical glue that falls off after a couple of days.

curious11 18-03-2024 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kryptoz (Post 23128956)

hello bro, a tube inserted through the pee hole?? thats done when you're knocked down by GA i assume right? cant imagine if it was done live.... how soon could u return to normal activities like work etc?