The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Japanese Foam Massage (日本泡沫按摩) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=885672)

scuderia88 19-06-2022 11:06 PM

Japanese Foam Massage (日本泡沫按摩)

Good Day Bros,

Has anyone tried this massage before?
Is it as good as those erotic nuru massage?

Please advice.
Thank you.

sexshoot 19-06-2022 11:22 PM

Re: Japanese Foam Massage (日本泡沫按摩)

Quote:

Originally Posted by scuderia88 (Post 21386753)
Good Day Bros,

Has anyone tried this massage before?
Is it as good as those erotic nuru massage?

Please advice.
Thank you.

It's just swedish massage with soap. Nothing erotic about it. I did at one of the spa at habourfront area. Prefer not to waste money on that.

iBonkYoona 20-06-2022 10:37 AM

Not worth trying, i rather u add-on body scrub still cheaper. Easily cost you $50 more. Save your money for extra top-ups.

I went to 2 different places one term it as "turkish" another term it as "Japanese foam" but in fact both is the same thing. Worst thing is they will tell you not to shower to "wash" off the benefits, just wipe it off with towel. Joke sia. I also happen to check that they just use normal kirei kirei mix with water for the foamy effect. What kind of "benefits" for a normal soap?

scuderia88 20-06-2022 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexshoot (Post 21386779)
It's just swedish massage with soap. Nothing erotic about it. I did at one of the spa at habourfront area. Prefer not to waste money on that.

Bro, thank you for your advice.

scuderia88 20-06-2022 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iBonkYoona (Post 21387741)
Not worth trying, i rather u add-on body scrub still cheaper. Easily cost you $50 more. Save your money for extra top-ups.

I went to 2 different places one term it as "turkish" another term it as "Japanese foam" but in fact both is the same thing. Worst thing is they will tell you not to shower to "wash" off the benefits, just wipe it off with towel. Joke sia. I also happen to check that they just use normal kirei kirei mix with water for the foamy effect. What kind of "benefits" for a normal soap?

Haha... Bro, you are right. They are a bunch of jokers.

Littlebigbone 20-06-2022 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scuderia88 (Post 21389003)
Haha... Bro, you are right. They are a bunch of jokers.

SG ones bo beh zhao.
Once u tried jap ones in jepun u won’t want those here. 😢
hahaha 😝

samsung2292 20-06-2022 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iBonkYoona (Post 21387741)

Thanks...I thought they will jerk u off with the foam

Ace2017 20-06-2022 09:13 PM

just gimmick like $88 prostate. tried once at one place at Bugis. yes I got rip..haha

I used in live in Japan. those Massage places with China or Korean girls has the shower type one was so much better.

scuderia88 20-06-2022 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlebigbone (Post 21389116)
SG ones bo beh zhao.
Once u tried jap ones in jepun u won’t want those here. 😢
hahaha 😝

Haha... too bad no chance to try.
True bro, I saw those av videos very seductive until automatic flag rising.

Littlebigbone 20-06-2022 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scuderia88 (Post 21389372)
Haha... too bad no chance to try.
True bro, I saw those av videos very seductive until automatic flag rising.

Oh, n best part is unlimited servings of fj bj hj body slide abalone slide etc. u can rise she will serve. 👍

scuderia88 20-06-2022 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlebigbone (Post 21389393)
Oh, n best part is unlimited servings of fj bj hj body slide abalone slide etc. u can rise she will serve. 👍

Wow... so nice. Must be ex.

Littlebigbone 20-06-2022 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scuderia88 (Post 21389398)
Wow... so nice. Must be ex.

Typical jap fixed price system based on time. No extra top up n no need tips too but if u feel generous she will accept. 😆
One service that I like best is their abalone slide on your tool. Imagine edging but with the abalone instead of hands. And she will slide yr tool in n out to stroke her abalone. When u bth u can slide in to explode off cuz raw. Best ecstasies 👍
Here really got bo beh zhao. Hahaha!

bignehneh 21-06-2022 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlebigbone (Post 21389432)
Typical jap fixed price system based on time. No extra top up n no need tips too but if u feel generous she will accept. 😆
One service that I like best is their abalone slide on your tool. Imagine edging but with the abalone instead of hands. And she will slide yr tool in n out to stroke her abalone. When u bth u can slide in to explode off cuz raw. Best ecstasies 👍

Actually if you want those Japanese nuru, there are a few who may perform pussy sliding if they want. Most of the time use their armpit or leg to “giap” your cock and fire off.

scuderia88 21-06-2022 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlebigbone (Post 21389432)

Wow... that's high in the sky.

Bro, I don't think there is any abalone edging here right?

scuderia88 21-06-2022 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 21390135)
Actually if you want those Japanese nuru, there are a few who may perform pussy sliding if they want. Most of the time use their armpit or leg to “giap” your cock and fire off.

Bro, do you have such lobangs? Can pm share please?