The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   You tried with your colleague? Come n share :) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=846042)

Photor 09-11-2021 12:15 AM

You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

I sent my colleague home after late dinner, we chatting till very late in ulu dark place.. she knows all the while I peep at her D boobs

CowardPotato 09-11-2021 10:28 AM

Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Photor (Post 20929072)
I sent my colleague home after late dinner, we chatting till very late in ulu dark place.. she knows all the while I peep at her D boobs

Peep liao got continue or not. or only can see cannot touch:p

JasonPhang 09-11-2021 01:59 PM

To break the ice is the hardest. Too aggressive worry other colleagues will know

darkadvenger 11-11-2021 11:16 PM

Yes but all married woman.

Tenyweny 14-11-2021 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkadvenger (Post 20934284)
Yes but all married woman.

Married woman the best. I always fantasize about one of my colleague. Married with a 2 year old child. She used to wear short skirts till recently when we shifted office. A bit chubby but saw her ZG before, her butt is round and very fuckable.

scouringstick 14-11-2021 04:18 PM

Back in 2015, used to work in CBD as an Ops Executive managing the facilities. Etc.

The Customer Service team(outsourced) reports to me. 1 day there was a new CSO lady who reported to work. Malay, milf, huge tits, sexy. Looks wise, not bad lah. Her name is Yanti.

From her 1st week, eyed her. She noticed tht. During lunch, asked me y I always look at her with a smirk. I told her I like to look a pretty ladies, only natural for a guy.

Fast forward, next few days lunch time, we packed food and ate at store room/rest area for CS team.

After talking dirty, I locked the door and we had a round of sex. Was dogging her and she asked me to cum in her. Sex with her was good. Adventurous.

This scandalous relationship continued for a few months. Both of us are married. It became sticky as she seemed to ask for cash frequently n calling me at odd hours. Lucky wife nvr suspect.

She resigned after about 4 months there. We did not keep in touch after she got to know tht I banged another lady from CS team.

ajlover 14-11-2021 04:57 PM

Tried once with HR mgr, always helping her out with Excel, hear her complaint about her team and boss. Pretend to ask her go swimming, she said no swim wear, so i offered to buy her bikini, went shopping together. When go try out, I said I help her look, then wait outside changing room. After few tries, I suggest I go in with her, surprising she ok wor... ho seh liao... slowly upgrade to I help you change... hehe.. then final upgrade to help you relieve your sexual needs... haha.. start to OT alone with her in office. Fuck few times at conference room, had bj at her desk and some outdoor sex. Didn't go hotel as she scare ppl see cos she older than me by 9yrs. Scare ppl know she let young guy fuck... unfortunately stopped after I left company.. was a good fuck though, she was so fascinated with staying young, so I told her eat sperms will help, managed to convince her to eat my sperms for lunch on few occasions.. how I miss those days..

donten 14-11-2021 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Photor (Post 20929072)

She never ask you "Want to see more?" :D

sonycybershot 15-11-2021 12:15 AM

for the past 20 years, i work alone.... no colleagues......omg.. how much fun had i missssss

darkadvenger 15-11-2021 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenyweny (Post 20938548)
Married woman the best. I always fantasize about one of my colleague. Married with a 2 year old child. She used to wear short skirts till recently when we shifted office. A bit chubby but saw her ZG before, her butt is round and very fuckable.

Yes, agree. Married woman are less sticky and knows how to please man.
Best part is they know how to take care of themselves when empty inside them.

whitebull 15-11-2021 01:41 PM

hinted and made some advances bt no success, stopped when one threatened complaining me for sexual harassment:o

LordVader 15-11-2021 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajlover (Post 20938630)
she was so fascinated with staying young, so I told her eat sperms will help, managed to convince her to eat my sperms for lunch on few occasions..

LOL wtf... nice share.

1231231233 15-11-2021 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebull (Post 20939860)
hinted and made some advances bt no success, stopped when one threatened complaining me for sexual harassment:o

how did it get so bad?

SammyLee88 15-11-2021 09:20 PM

she knows already and you know what to do

SammyLee88 15-11-2021 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonPhang (Post 20929825)
To break the ice is the hardest. Too aggressive worry other colleagues will know

hard to get into middle, office love is hard to maintain