The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Squirting recommendation (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=819421)

helmsley 03-05-2021 09:35 PM

Squirting recommendation

Hi Bros, can anyone introduce any ML/FL who can do squirting? Am looking for those who can really spray out the squirt. I’ve experienced a couple of MLs who can squirt out a little while I’m painting her but looking for those who can really spray on you while doing FJ

Thanks in advance!

Magnolia 03-05-2021 09:36 PM

Re: Squirting recommendation

Hardly find nowadays.

bignehneh 04-05-2021 07:01 AM

Got 1 D milf in boon keng spa. Her pussy is leaking wet. But no FJ in the shop, need to bring out hotel. CB squirting wet when she damn high

Iceman90 04-05-2021 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 20617589)
Got 1 D milf in boon keng spa. Her pussy is leaking wet. But no FJ in the shop, need to bring out hotel. CB squirting wet when she damn high

Hi bro, can share with me the contact? Thanks

ad_riche 04-05-2021 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 20617589)

bro,can share this nice lobang, i up ur point already!!:)

WOOHOO 04-05-2021 09:14 AM

Seems got alot of super soaker fans here! Kekekelol :p:p:p

sinkwc 04-05-2021 09:50 AM

Wow a lot brothers had tried Esther. Really flooding as the whole bedsheets is wet. Poor housekeeping
She more to me as c cup. Got bf. So make it even more interesting
F her in the shop. Very exciting

G2Lim2Peanut 04-05-2021 10:05 AM

Bros interested can try Cheryl... Was quite active in other threads. Let me know if u want contact.
For she will squirt alot and BBBJ u till CIM.

She doesn't declare FJ... For that level of service.. Have to build rapport and she is picky.

victor125 04-05-2021 10:31 AM

Very interested also. Had one Thai FL but since COVID last year she went back already and now have boyfriend, sigh.

Please PM me if have contact!

fmylife 04-05-2021 10:33 AM

Wow interesting. Have also been trying to look for 1.

overboard 04-05-2021 11:20 AM

I also keen to try out ladies who squirt. I tried Cheryl before and yes, she squirt alot.. Hope to try other ladies as well

kakarlu 04-05-2021 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut (Post 20617771)
Bros interested can try Cheryl... Was quite active in other threads. Let me know if u want contact.
For she will squirt alot and BBBJ u till CIM.

She doesn't declare FJ... For that level of service.. Have to build rapport and she is picky.

Can share this?

liketosleep 04-05-2021 01:46 PM

Re: Squirting ....

Many years ago got this SG FL dome milf who claimed she was working during daytime as secretary in a factory & accept booking after her work at Lavender area H81. Awesome squirting. Sorry, forgot her name. Nostalgia. Rare breed of ladies. Oh, just take a look at local free lance thread, notice Kimmy at $250 per shot.

elvin9965 04-05-2021 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by overboard (Post 20617870)
I also keen to try out ladies who squirt. I tried Cheryl before and yes, she squirt alot.. Hope to try other ladies as well

Bro can u share contact to me..

piichai 04-05-2021 03:15 PM

Just want to clarify that the squirting we talking here is like the one in JAV 潮吹 and not just wet.
Wet is quite easy , as long as she is not old and not overused, its easy. a few ML was wet when I finger them.

Know a BBW and just realized that 潮吹 in JAV is real. Not just pump some liquid inside or ask the lady to urine 放尿 then call it squirting.

Her water really shoot out between the fingers and the palm.
I asked her to lick and she tasted it, no saltish taste or smell of ammonia.
She squirted about 4 times and panting. The car seats need to be wipe with tissue until it become wet towels

If ML or FL can squirt, I am impressed.