The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   new playground somewhere near west (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=337980)

flopper 27-12-2012 02:26 PM

new playground somewhere near west

went there with frens. we were looking for places in the west with specials and accidentally found a place while parking the car. we didnt think it had any specials but went ahead anyway because all of us had our own agenda later in the day. place looks like any other normal massage parlour from the outside. we went in and was greeted by a cheerful PRC Cashier - not the slim type but not fat either. and with nice handfuls. we were prompted to our individual rooms.

place was rather simple inside. some of the rooms have showers and some dont.
was told to change to a a pair of ultra loose boxers and lie down. Then a slim PRC with a pleasant face and small but firm boobs came in. she proceeded with the massage and was quite okay. even when she asked me to turn around, no signs of any specials until.....

i noticed that there she started massaging different parts of the body randomly... and there is was. she took hold of my bro gently and popped the question. decided to go ahead with it.

she was shaking it hard maybe because in a rush. And also at one point, she actually stopped halfway and went out to attend to another customer who just came inside the parlour. anyways, autoroamed with good reception but didnt allow to go under her shirt. as expected, nice firm ones.

came about 10mins later - made her work abit for her money. haha!

interested bros do pm me. and do up me if u been there and enjoyed it.

will only share with bros which i think can trust. to those i didnt reply to, i'm very sorry but i'm sure u guys will know why i did so.

overall -
Looks - 7.5/10
body - slim firm A cupper
Massage - 7.5/10 (strong for a slim built person but i've had better) $50 per hour
Extras - HJ - 7/10 Dont do BJs and FJs.... $50

will i return? maybe

britjimmy 27-12-2012 04:39 PM

Re: new playground somewhere near west

Bro, can share? Will return reco in the west.

yesboss 28-12-2012 01:16 AM

Hi Please help to share contact info!

Trom 28-12-2012 03:06 AM

Can share ctc

xiangxiangxiang 28-12-2012 06:03 AM

Bro ctc pl

mamama1 28-12-2012 10:11 AM

Hey care to share ctc and location thanks!

Blu3 28-12-2012 10:45 AM

Bro, pls share ctc! Thanks!

flopper 28-12-2012 10:55 AM

all pm replied. enjoy!

to those who didnt get a reply... i'm sorry...it happens to me....it happens to u...

ahkong 28-12-2012 11:06 AM

Bro can pm me?

Mulos 28-12-2012 03:51 PM

Hey bro, please share contact, thank you!

dd96 28-12-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flopper (Post 8280878)
went there with frens. we were looking for places in the west with specials and accidentally found a place while parking the car. we didnt think it had any specials but went ahead anyway because all of us had our own agenda later in the day. place looks like any other normal massage parlour from the outside. we went in and was greeted by a cheerful PRC Cashier - not the slim type but not fat either. and with nice handfuls. we were prompted to our individual rooms.

place was rather simple inside. some of the rooms have showers and some dont.
was told to change to a a pair of ultra loose boxers and lie down. Then a slim PRC with a pleasant face and small but firm boobs came in. she proceeded with the massage and was quite okay. even when she asked me to turn around, no signs of any specials until.....

i noticed that there she started massaging different parts of the body randomly... and there is was. she took hold of my bro gently and popped the question. decided to go ahead with it.

she was shaking it hard maybe because in a rush. And also at one point, she actually stopped halfway and went out to attend to another customer who just came inside the parlour. anyways, autoroamed with good reception but didnt allow to go under her shirt. as expected, nice firm ones.

came about 10mins later - made her work abit for her money. haha!

interested bros do pm me. and do up me if u been there and enjoyed it.

will only share with bros which i think can trust. to those i didnt reply to, i'm very sorry but i'm sure u guys will know why i did so.

overall -
Looks - 7.5/10
body - slim firm A cupper
Massage - 7.5/10 (strong for a slim built person but i've had better) $50 per hour
Extras - HJ - 7/10 Dont do BJs and FJs.... $50

will i return? maybe

hi Bro, living near west. pls share contact. ty

mamama1 28-12-2012 08:20 PM

Hey bro can share ctc thanks a lot! Been searching for one in e west for quite some time...

《张无记》 28-12-2012 08:28 PM

please share the contact , thanks

acidtest 28-12-2012 08:48 PM

Hi Bro, can pls share contact. Thanks

Powerbet 28-12-2012 09:41 PM

Bro.. can share?