The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Girl in early 30s looking for a serious partner :) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=824129)

Calliope8888 03-06-2021 01:43 AM

Girl in early 30s looking for a serious partner :)

Hello:) I am a local Chinese girl in my early 30s, standing close to 1.6m and weigh below 50kg.

I think I am considered quite attractive. I also hold a decent job and earn a decent amount of money. Personality wise, I am abit more quiet but will be fun once I warm up.

I like some of the stuff that I read here. I find them very real and happy to know that there is such a platform to share the not so bright stuff about our lives.

I miss being in a relationship and I wonder if I'll find anyone interesting here. Dating apps are a little too boring for me. Over here, I feel that things are a little more transparent :) I am not looking for a FWB.

If you think we might be a nice fit and happen to fall into all these categories, feel free to PM me with a short introduction :)

- You're in your late 30s to mid 40s
- Must be single or divorced (preferably w/o kids)
- White collar professional
- Must be above 1.75m
- Not a gym freak
- Prefer that you have attained a degree from a local U

Lastly... Not the most important thing but I earn a low 6 digit income a year. Some guys may be bothered if the girl earns more. So please give this a consideration?

Thank you.

aczeta76 03-06-2021 03:54 PM

Re: Girl in early 30s looking for a serious partner :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 20668725)
So guys need to pay you for this serious partnership or not? :confused:

Depends on skills:D

TS, u looking for toy boy

wally888 03-06-2021 04:10 PM

Hopefully not a scam, coz here got many desperado guys willing be carrots here! :D

peeboy75 03-06-2021 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wally888 (Post 20668751)
Hopefully not a scam, coz here got many desperado guys willing be carrots here! :D

Wah lao, plz la.. If really got such a girl with this calibre, she wiil have the means to just use dating app or go Lunch actually where she can just pick and choose who she wants at her own comfort... Need to go through sbf ah? Oo yah bo?
Oh.. by the way TS, you an consider me la. I fit all your criteria, plus people say I am a younger version of wang Lee hom. Come to my yacht at sentosa cove and we can talk more.. Ciao...

ZanShen 03-06-2021 06:27 PM

Serious partner from SBF. That's interesting :D

Calliope8888 03-06-2021 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peeboy75 (Post 20668885)
Wah lao, plz la.. If really got such a girl with this calibre, she wiil have the means to just use dating app or go Lunch actually where she can just pick and choose who she wants at her own comfort... Need to go through sbf ah? Oo yah bo?
Oh.. by the way TS, you an consider me la. I fit all your criteria, plus people say I am a younger version of wang Lee hom. Come to my yacht at sentosa cove and we can talk more.. Ciao...

Can I have your sentosa cove address? :)

Calliope8888 03-06-2021 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZanShen (Post 20668939)
Serious partner from SBF. That's interesting :D

In SBF, I can look at all the posts that the member has posted before and gauge this person's character and suitability :)

mrbigsword 03-06-2021 07:43 PM

Lol Tom your post is always full of interesting insight haha

EtherC 03-06-2021 08:30 PM

欢迎大家收看,Sammyboy 非诚勿扰! 由金卖牛拉面独家赞助!

peeboy75 04-06-2021 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calliope8888 (Post 20668999)
Can I have your sentosa cove address? :)

My address is
666 Tua Peh Kong Residences, Sentosa Cove #06-666 S666666. Please sign in at the guardhouse first.. Don't worry.. The guards look like cows and horses but they are actually quite nice..

iluvbreast 04-06-2021 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calliope8888 (Post 20669008)
In SBF, I can look at all the posts that the member has posted before and gauge this person's character and suitability :)

This is why I love SBF, it is always interesting, one never know what topic someone is going to post.

Do let us know if you manage to find someone interesting in this forum.

There is one question that I wish to ask though, so you met someone here, after you got into a relationship with him. Will you continue turn a blind eye for him to go for commercial sex or for that matter to let him surf SBF?

SBF is, after all a forum where commercial sex content (for men) make up the mode. The men are here for that, do you want him to change after getting into a relationship with you?

Calliope8888 04-06-2021 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvbreast (Post 20669974)
This is why I love SBF, it is always interesting, one never know what topic someone is going to post.

Do let us know if you manage to find someone interesting in this forum.

There is one question that I wish to ask though, so you met someone here, after you got into a relationship with him. Will you continue turn a blind eye for him to go for commercial sex or for that matter to let him surf SBF?

SBF is, after all a forum where commercial sex content (for men) make up the mode. The men are here for that, do you want him to change after getting into a relationship with you?

Finally a question with substance :)

I don't think I'll be ok with engagement in commercial sex - unless I am not able to provide a satisfactory sexual life to him. I am fine with him surfing SBF. I do as well and don't see anything wrong.

No need to change after getting into a r/s with me. I'd like us to be ourselves as much as possible.

Hope that answers your questions. :)

iluvbreast 04-06-2021 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calliope8888 (Post 20670021)

I don't think I'll be ok with engagement in commercial sex - unless I am not able to provide a satisfactory sexual life to him. I am fine with him surfing SBF. I do as well and don't see anything wrong.

No need to change after getting into a r/s with me. I'd like us to be ourselves as much as possible.

I see, so the only change you expect of him to do is stop engaging in commercial sex...well keep us posted of your findings....:D

lingzak 04-06-2021 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peeboy75 (Post 20669841)
My address is
666 Tua Peh Kong Residences, Sentosa Cove #06-666 S666666. Please sign in at the guardhouse first.. Don't worry.. The guards look like cows and horses but they are actually quite nice..

At least cows and horses look much better and less cunning than Lawrence Wong :D

aczeta76 05-06-2021 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calliope8888 (Post 20670021)

That is a good point...if there is so much to explore with you, where got time for other CCAs