The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   KTV turn food outlet swab test (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=829310)

Smallheadrules 13-07-2021 07:51 AM

KTV turn food outlet swab test

Here we go again.....hope this won't escalate to MP scene

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...inment-outlets

thedevil666 13-07-2021 09:25 AM

Re: KTV turn food outlet swab test

Good luck to all the cheongster bros

Zeith 13-07-2021 09:46 AM

Hopefully don't sabo the rest and make community case to be up again and back to lock down. Should this happen, those deserve to be hang.

Smallheadrules 13-07-2021 09:54 AM

Not sure if some of the viet hostress cross to MP to do part time or vise versa......

goldie9660 13-07-2021 11:08 AM

Worst still if these Viets allow tabao, they will form more unlink cases. Also, those bros got wife de now sure scare the shit out of their ass liao.

unsung80 13-07-2021 12:18 PM

Expect numbers to go up in coming weeks, stay safe, dun cheong won't die ok. Not yet take vaccine faster go take. :rolleyes:

messiisblackcat 13-07-2021 12:28 PM

they never seem to end, but they also no choice, got demand will have supply and everyone hungry now for business

jacky43 13-07-2021 04:52 PM

This are illegal joints. Official RLD shuts down from CB to now. Vietnam girls! I all really guess this 2 mths ago where taskforce mention. VN variants.

Who are this VN girls? My guess. The biggest group are woman married into this red dot. I am sorry 4the family. I blame the born local man. He must stop her from operating this type of biz. It is man jobs to provide for the family. Since the beginning of time.

vkytan 13-07-2021 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unsung80 (Post 20736865)
Expect numbers to go up in coming weeks, stay safe, dun cheong won't die ok. Not yet take vaccine faster go take. :rolleyes:

Dun cheong won't die, take vaccine die faster :D

xchange 13-07-2021 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smallheadrules (Post 20736620)
Not sure if some of the viet hostress cross to MP to do part time or vise versa......

Many do switch and its best to avoid Dunlop Street, Perak Road, Jalan Besar triangle and Joo Chiat for the time being.
Its now 41 cases-exploding

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...bling-15218646

-----

bignehneh 14-07-2021 12:20 AM

Wow! Scary. These ktv quite likely go room 1 suck boobs, then go into other room let ppl suck boobs again. Then painting, bbbj all around the whole ktv

r.fowler 14-07-2021 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 20738080)
I wonder if the lady doctor know what's going on inside these KTV during interview with CNA. :D I think she think maybe the KTV is same teoheng. 5555

everybody knows la.. but cannot openly mention on state media, else it will be a slap on the govt.

my bet is the media will downplay this, and downgrade these hostess as a patron.

snooker 14-07-2021 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacky43 (Post 20737317)
This are illegal joints. Official RLD shuts down from CB to now. Vietnam girls! I all really guess this 2 mths ago where taskforce mention. VN variants.

Who are this VN girls? My guess. The biggest group are woman married into this red dot. I am sorry 4the family. I blame the born local man. He must stop her from operating this type of biz. It is man jobs to provide for the family. Since the beginning of time.

These "wives" are only by name, some do not even stay with their "husband"
It's a fake marriage where these Vietnamese girls pay their "husband" monthly/weekly fee/sexual services

malaysiapig 14-07-2021 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 20736976)
hard to trace sure because if they don't have the token they sure not turn on their phone bluetooth. :rolleyes: Even if they have token they also may not actively carry it. Next time maybe they make new law say whoever working "close contact sectors" and found not carrying the token or not turn on the bluetooth during inspection get orh gong plus the business entity also get orh gong x per head no carrying TT token at work place. :D

CB 2021 coming soon ....

Be prepared to sings marikita at home on NDP2021 :D

georgie1994 14-07-2021 04:21 PM

now many places become like that already