The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Wife beautician.. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=765417)

rrr9g 03-03-2020 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgosh80 (Post 19836927)
Isn’t this the best. U shld ask her if she does massage. This would be a big hint for her.

It a pretty famous spa, all the beauticians are required to provide all the services listed. Only some are better in certain skillsets.

rrr9g 03-03-2020 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgosh80 (Post 19836927)
Best is ur wife won suspect since she has been going for them regularly Liao. Just tell her u tried B massage and it suits you lo. Why would she suspect when it’s her regular beautician. And I doubt B will own self Baotou unless she won wan her rice bowl as well

Chio bu leh.. wifey sure will suspect..

tiko 03-03-2020 11:27 AM

Re: Wife beautician..

Bro u pm me her contact. I try for you. Hehe

Got her strip infront of you.... Holy shit

Quote:

Originally Posted by rrr9g (Post 19837004)

sky_liner2 03-03-2020 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rrr9g (Post 19837004)

Bro, please update how was the first massage session?

Police_Man 03-03-2020 11:51 AM

bro not only u are excited. I got very sexcited after reading your adventure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rrr9g (Post 19836982)
Thks for all the ideas... need to plan and excute my next move.

Damn this shit is getting me excited.. so much so that I dont even think of visiting my usual MLs for hj.. kept fking thinking I shld have doone more when she is in her underwear instead of laying down like a fool..

lovethesun 03-03-2020 02:17 PM

TS, NEVER shit in ur own backyard la..

If u ever up B, who knows what happens next? She will blackmail u since she knows ur wife well.. Or she may be even sent by ur wife to "test" u.. Many Many possibilities.

Why take the risks? So many MLs elsewhere. At least u "eat" in other places, 99% chance ur wife wun get to know.. But if u shit in ur own backyard, 50% chance u wife get to know about it or u may be held hostage by B....

And if B is a tiong bu, even worse.. who knows what happens becos she can do anything for $$$$... blackmail u, threaten u or simply accidentally tells ur wife or her colleagues and her colleagues go tell ur wife..

Why take the risk.. U are experiencing "the more risky the thing is, the more exciting and the more urge u want to try.. but please think twice!!!"

Go elsewhere u pay and fuck off... U up B then is u pay and cannot fuck off, u leave evident behind which may come back to haunt u

lovethesun 03-03-2020 02:21 PM

TS, imagine this:

"hey, give me $2000 if not i tell ur wife about us"... then u give her $2000. Next time she tells u : "hey, i need $$$ urgently, lend me $5000.".. then u refuse.. Then she threatens u "hey, u dun give me, I tell ur wife"...

Then ur life is almost gone liao.. u will live in fear everyday... The only way is to "silent" B.. imagine that...

Aiyo... want to fuck, go elsewhere la.. so many MLs for u to fuck... at least u fuck with peace of mind elsewhere..

This B once u fuck liao.. the fear will follow u forever leh, unless B uplorry

rrr9g 03-03-2020 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethesun (Post 19837566)
TS, NEVER shit in ur own backyard la..

Relax bro. Been around this scene for awhile and fully understand the risks and implication involved. Right now it not about to up her or not, I am more curious of why she did that, but like i mentioned, I will plan, not rush into things..

Curosity often end up killing the cat, but I am a cat with 9 lifes..

peterong 03-03-2020 03:54 PM

How she look like?
Sweet?
China?
Thanks

mixmasternrv 03-03-2020 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethesun (Post 19837577)
TS, imagine this:

"hey, give me $2000 if not i tell ur wife about us"... then u give her $2000. Next time she tells u : "hey, i need $$$ urgently, lend me $5000.".. then u refuse.. Then she threatens u "hey, u dun give me, I tell ur wife"...

Then ur life is almost gone liao.. u will live in fear everyday... The only way is to "silent" B.. imagine that...

Aiyo... want to fuck, go elsewhere la.. so many MLs for u to fuck... at least u fuck with peace of mind elsewhere..

This B once u fuck liao.. the fear will follow u forever leh, unless B uplorry

Wise words . Good to keep permanently stored in mind. up ur points

lancelim 03-03-2020 04:23 PM

Don't let B turn from player to home breaker.

Kovovo 03-03-2020 04:50 PM

Shitting in your wife's playground will not end well.

diputs1269 03-03-2020 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rrr9g (Post 19837674)
Relax bro. Been around this scene for awhile and fully understand the risks and implication involved. Right now it not about to up her or not, I am more curious of why she did that, but like i mentioned, I will plan, not rush into things..

Curosity often end up killing the cat, but I am a cat with 9 lifes..

Yeah, must plan thoroughly in order not to arouse your wife suspicion.

Can suggest you try to strip in front of her saying returning her favour, good luck and cheers!

Advalorum 03-03-2020 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myluckyguy (Post 19836842)
next round you change in front of her and see how she react :)

Ha, ha, Good one. Upz you.

skyhand 03-03-2020 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bery (Post 19836786)
是你偷偷的脱!我只是光明正大的看!😁

Well said bro, I agree :D :D