The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   is geylang still open, with Wuhan virus? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=761731)

skyinwater 31-01-2020 07:00 PM

is geylang still open, with Wuhan virus?

Have anyone visited geylang recently?
Are they still open?

Fear the virus..

saabking 31-01-2020 07:34 PM

Re: is geylang still open, with Wuhan virus?

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyinwater (Post 19708457)
Are they still open?

Fear the virus..

It was open during SARS period 食色性也

VisionarYy 31-01-2020 07:36 PM

of course open.

TheIdesOfMarch 31-01-2020 09:44 PM

Yes GL still open, but probably stay away from PRC houses or PRC FLs there if you find them online. Don't know how many PRC men and women who are around in SG now who were previously in Wuhan or Hubei province before shit blew up, if they're male and go find paid sex it'd most likely be PRC girls because of language barrier, and if it's female... well...

"The 12th confirmed case is a 37 year-old female Chinese national from Wuhan who arrived in Singapore with her family on 22 January. She is currently warded in an isolation room at the NCID. Prior to hospital admission, the case stayed at Village Hotel Sentosa (10 Artillery Avenue), Hotel 81 Princess (21 Lorong 12 Geylang) and Home Suite View Hotel (12 Lorong 12 Geylang)."

Ask yourself what kind of PRC woman has a family travelling with her "on holiday", and in the space of 9 days checked into THREE hotels, of which one is an atas 4-star hotel in Sentosa and the other two are Singaporean versions of Japanese short-time love hotels at GEYLANG. Shouldn't be hard to think.

bonkning 31-01-2020 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch (Post 19708993)
Yes GL still open, but probably stay away from PRC houses or PRC FLs there if you find them online. Don't know how many PRC men and women who are around in SG now who were previously in Wuhan or Hubei province before shit blew up, if they're male and go find paid sex it'd most likely be PRC girls because of language barrier,

i thot is find thais bcos of money barrier...
jm many ah tiong

eaterofworlds 31-01-2020 09:53 PM

Going to get shot here but some Chinese men think same as you are avoid prc. And go thai

TheIdesOfMarch 31-01-2020 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonkning (Post 19709024)
i thot is find thais bcos of money barrier...
jm many ah tiong

Of course have those who would be more motivated by budget than by language commonality...

At least good news is community spread hasn't happened in SG yet. Everyone who kena was someone who flew in from infected regions and cities in China. But the moment it becomes human-human transmission here in SG between people who didn't go to China, I think many of us will curtail GL.

Fat Fatt 01-02-2020 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyinwater (Post 19708457)
Are they still open?

Fear the virus..

Why did you start a new thread when there is already one tall it about the virus?
No need so many thread la

bongker 01-02-2020 12:27 AM

I was wondering if the AV would step in and maybe enforce something like a forced temporary closure?

The gov is emptying NUS hostels in one hand and telling people not to worry. Not sure what's going on tho.

bonkning 01-02-2020 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch (Post 19709141)
Of course have those who would be more motivated by budget than by language commonality....

then what is the difference lor..since both oso got ah tiong.
unless u kno for sure the number of tiongs gg to cat150 is muchmuch more then those gg to cat50.
are there many tiongs gg cat150?

kombust 01-02-2020 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bongker (Post 19709567)
I was wondering if the AV would step in and maybe enforce something like a forced temporary closure?

The gov is emptying NUS hostels in one hand and telling people not to worry. Not sure what's going on tho.

When the gov says don’t panic, you better be scared

Hunter619 05-02-2020 07:32 PM

For $150 cat they cut the price down to $50-$60 because of Coronavirus outbreak already started to spread.

Rally 06-02-2020 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter619 (Post 19728371)
For $150 cat they cut the price down to $50-$60 because of Coronavirus outbreak already started to spread.

Where got cut down. I just went yesterday . Price Still same, dont mislead others.

Bigeyes 06-02-2020 08:10 AM

I think most Chinese fr mainland go for thai and the most customers for cat150 are locals

Ghostimage 06-02-2020 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigeyes (Post 19729974)
I think most Chinese fr mainland go for thai and the most customers for cat150 are locals

That’s not good, which means Thai ladies are also at risk?