The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Delightful Experience near Crystal Crown (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=715935)

makeyouhappy 23-01-2019 10:57 AM

Delightful Experience near Crystal Crown

Enjoyed a 90 minute massage inclusive of manhood therapy and autoroam release for RM200 recently.

Lady milf from China was recommended to me by friend from wechat, she operates from her own place. Massage bed still on the way according to her.

She’s working through CNY so I thought I’d do some good by helping her service more bros during this period.

Do pop by and support her if you are entering JB, easy place to cab to if you not driving. Be nice, she smiles a lot.

Only Chinese need apply, her request.

GXFC bros :)

ichiban1980 23-01-2019 09:44 PM

Re: Delightful Experience near Crystal Crown

Hi bro
Can share the ctc?

xiaocheng 23-01-2019 11:12 PM

bro can share the contact and location. i drive in every 2 weeks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by makeyouhappy (Post 18273750)
Enjoyed a 90 minute massage inclusive of manhood therapy and autoroam release for RM200 recently.

Lady milf from China was recommended to me by friend from wechat, she operates from her own place. Massage bed still on the way according to her.

She’s working through CNY so I thought I’d do some good by helping her service more bros during this period.

Do pop by and support her if you are entering JB, easy place to cab to if you not driving. Be nice, she smiles a lot.

Jamesjack 24-01-2019 09:16 AM

Can share contact?

BenT999 24-01-2019 09:32 AM

share contact pls:

222nge 24-01-2019 09:08 PM

Quote:

TS
Hope u can share her ctc/address pls
Btw, jus up u +13 to 807 liao
Cheers.............

el88 24-01-2019 10:19 PM

Great massage. Legit juagen highly recommended.

masterwizard 25-01-2019 12:19 PM

Bro, please share contact. Thank you for your time.

Steven1234 26-01-2019 11:58 PM

Bro, can share the contact?

dingo35 28-01-2019 09:27 AM

Quote:

Her name Jin?

fallschirm9 30-01-2019 01:20 PM

Hi senior, possible to share? Going JB tmr, like to try and experience it. Thanks

riri852 30-01-2019 04:50 PM

Hi can share contact:) thanls

el88 31-01-2019 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dingo35 (Post 18291435)
Her name Jin?

Yes jin .

alpineguy 31-01-2019 11:13 PM

Hi bro, could you share ctc?

Thanks!

darth.vader 01-02-2019 11:53 PM

Realised the earlier thread about her I shared has been deleted. Anyway paid Jin a visit yesterday during my off day, my 5th time so far.
Her massage bed arrived but I didnt try cos I am quite big size and didnt want to crash that bed.
Opted for the tilam on the floor.

Took the usual 2 hour session. Her body massage is the best, with strength and kneads all the right places. Squirmed in pain and pleasure.
Her juagen was also very good, when I had my first session with her, it was alot of pain but I can now feel slowly improving and even enjoyed it although the pain is still there (but reduced)...

Jin is a very sincere and earnest lady, trying to make a living in JB. She always has a smile on her face and is is cheerful. Not very chio but her personality and skills more than makes up for it.

As TS mentioned, she will be working through CNY so bros in JB please support her, especially if you are tired and needs a massage.