The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What do you think are the achievements of Lee Hsien Loong (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=807058)

smallkkj 26-02-2021 02:56 PM

What do you think are the achievements of Lee Hsien Loong

What do you think are the achievements of Lee Hsien Loong (LHL)?

For LHL so love singapore and so love his father, he gave up his entire life to serve singapore and be a filial son to help his father to share the burden of making singapore great again.

In his outstanding rule, he lead singapore to survive through economic crisis, usa china trade war and corvid. He make singapore great again by building the 2 integrated resorts.

Unfortunately, singaporeans got deceived into voting for workers party causing pap to lose 2 grc.

Neverthless, LHL gave the honourable title of opposition leader to his opponent. This shows how noble his character is.

There exists no greater love than this, that a man shall serve his country and work for his entire life for his beloved country.

LHL will be remembered in history for being a outstanding politician with great achievements, a filial son and a saint with noble character.

ah_jo 26-02-2021 05:19 PM

Re: What do you think are the achievements of Lee Hsien Loong

Ur nick is a direct reflection of your brain.

newyorker88 26-02-2021 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallkkj (Post 20494247)
What do you think are the achievements of Lee Hsien Loong (LHL)?

For LHL so love singapore and so love his father, he gave up his entire life to serve singapore and be a filial son to help his father to share the burden of making singapore great again.

In his outstanding rule, he lead singapore to survive through economic crisis, usa china trade war and corvid. He make singapore great again by building the 2 integrated resorts.

Unfortunately, singaporeans got deceived into voting for workers party causing pap to lose 2 grc.

Neverthless, LHL gave the honourable title of opposition leader to his opponent. This shows how noble his character is.

There exists no greater love than this, that a man shall serve his country and work for his entire life for his beloved country.

LHL will be remembered in history for being a outstanding politician with great achievements, a filial son and a saint with noble character.

Introducing GST, mee Siam Mai hum, fixing opposition, and in his younger days, when just got promoted to BG, charge a cook 40 days DB for saluting him while holding a plate, when they cook Dono not suppose to salute. Saying the people wanted him to be PM not Becos his father is LKY in a news broadcast on year 2000 in CNA, while the newsman asked him about the outlook of economy.

Promoted that Singaporeans must welcome FT, and the list goes on. Getting old but remember his nonsense.

ah_jo 26-02-2021 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorker88 (Post 20494629)
Introducing GST, mee Siam Mai hum, fixing opposition, and in his younger days, when just got promoted to BG, charge a cook 40 days DB for saluting him while holding a plate, when they cook Dono not suppose to salute. Saying the people wanted him to be PM not Becos his father is LKY in a news broadcast on year 2000 in CNA, while the newsman asked him about the outlook of economy.

Promoted that Singaporeans must welcome FT, and the list goes on. Getting old but remember his nonsense.

GST was not by him, it was by GCT.

Anyway, to sum it up, he is far far away by standards of his father.

jeci 26-02-2021 07:34 PM

Born to eat with golden spoon, meesiam (without hum of course) on golden plate, and got a man-wife with a golden pussy. Fantastic achievement, no horse run :D

jacky43 27-02-2021 10:58 AM

The most powerful man pass his baton to Heng S K who is teochew. Few seat away. One of the powerful man from WP is also teochew. Jamus Lim. He said after winning GE 2020. "We are teochew".

Mine point is teochew man are known to be stingy. I am prepare nothing much on give away. Please do not sit under the trees hoping durians will drop down. I too is born local and teochew.

georgie1994 28-02-2021 08:41 AM

at least his contribution towards development of singapore cannot be denied

ah_jo 28-02-2021 04:33 PM

he DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to develop Singapore, he merely sat on the laurels his father left him with.

Singapore was already developed when he was appointed the PM.

name me something he did productive for Singapore.

hayhay 28-02-2021 04:50 PM

Now minister all talking roti prata, own self check own self. Salary so high all so selfish

jark69 28-02-2021 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayhay (Post 20497778)
Now minister all talking roti prata, own self check own self. Salary so high all so selfish

Dare to talk about going all the way to investigate corruption. Why keep quiet on Keppel double-bribery case?

jacky43 02-03-2021 10:42 PM

There is "no future" in Myanmar's military taking over the country again. The message from the most powerful man. I guess we have closed our FA office since Dec 2020.

After thinking over 100 times. We have biz dealing with the military for many yrs. Now they screwed and, looking at war with western powers. We turn our back against them. Although I have weakness in human rights.

I dont feel comfortable with this turned away attitudes. Is only me. The first batch of refugees had arrived.

DieCorkStand 03-03-2021 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah_jo (Post 20494489)
Ur nick is a direct reflection of your brain.

LOL I support you ...

But I think u boost his moral by saying he has a brain:D

tryying 07-03-2021 10:52 PM

Shit also more useful than him, that's what I can think of. :rolleyes:

surakchai 08-03-2021 01:51 AM

His only achievement so far: Inventing a new dish of mee siam with hum :D

VoicesWithin 08-03-2021 03:04 AM

Became Sg most dishonourable son