The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=321951)

(o)(o) Tuner 08-04-2014 03:15 PM

Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

My wife has sensitive and horny nipples. She told me sometimes she would dream of me and another man sucking and tuning each of her nipples simultaneously. As I am the 1st man of her life, she has never seen or touch another man's cock in her life. She said if there is a chance she would like try sucking another man's cock while I fuck her doggie on the sofa. But I know that's only her fantasies. :D

ah rat 08-04-2014 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner (Post 10805573)
My wife has sensitive and horny nipples. She told me sometimes she would dream of me and another man sucking and tuning each of her nipples simultaneously. As I am the 1st man of her life, she has never seen or touch another man's cock in her life. She said if there is a chance she would like try sucking another man's cock while I fuck her doggie on the sofa. But I know that's only her fantasies. :D

Bro,Can consider mine :p Tell her to make her fantasy come true :D

garlic 10-04-2014 04:24 AM

One of my fantasy is to be able to make her shut up just by thinking of it. Dont get me wrong, i love her to bits and the sex is great, but sometimes just need peace :D

spinex09 10-04-2014 12:48 PM

I would love for my wife to get a pubic hair wax. That would be so sexy.

(o)(o) Tuner 10-04-2014 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 10805632)
Bro,Can consider mine :p Tell her to make her fantasy come true :D

Unlikely lah bro. My wife is actually very conservative.

ansonsohna 11-04-2014 11:46 AM

very interesting post ... my wife is actually rather adventurous when it comes to sex ... but her fantasy is a bit on a ding dong side! (She has to be weird or why else would she marry me? :D)

A most ridiculous thing is that she once brought a straw, the thick thick sort (Macdonald's, I think) shove it up her CB, asked my to play with her clit and then suck (and swallow) her cunt juice ..... don't know if its revenge for me wanting her to swallow or not?

(o)(o) Tuner 11-04-2014 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ansonsohna (Post 10822388)
very interesting post ... my wife is actually rather adventurous when it comes to sex ... but her fantasy is a bit on a ding dong side! (She has to be weird or why else would she marry me? :D)

A most ridiculous thing is that she once brought a straw, the thick thick sort (Macdonald's, I think) shove it up her CB, asked my to play with her clit and then suck (and swallow) her cunt juice ..... don't know if its revenge for me wanting her to swallow or not?

Wah bro, you wife very naughty. :D

MuffDiver69 11-04-2014 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spinex09 (Post 10800020)
MD69: love your fantasy!! Will your wife accept such a threesome?

i don't know... she is a bit conservative. my ex FB would though, but we didn't try as we couldn't find someone to join us.

jasminee 06-05-2014 01:03 AM

Quote:

but at least she did not hide it from you and is telling you about her fantasies :)

Feronas 06-05-2014 07:40 AM

1st Orgasm - bound oral stimulation
2nd - fingering g spot
3rd - vibrator on clit
4th - vibrator on clit and fingering
(She should be begging to stop by now)
5th 6th and 7th - using a black and decker fixed penis to machine fuck her at high speed
8th penile penetration till creampie

bully 06-05-2014 09:07 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasminee (Post 10972058)
but at least she did not hide it from you and is telling you about her fantasies :)

Yes bro (o)(o) Tuner, at least she share with u. Everything starts from fantasy. Sharing it is the first step, the next thing is you have to work hard on it, sweet talk and assurance to her. It takes time.

acidicavex 06-05-2014 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ansonsohna (Post 10822388)

Wow ur your wife sure is notti not many such advanturous wife lucky u.

D-joker 06-05-2014 11:03 AM

Asking my wife to flirt n sex talk w strangers over the phone while i have sex with her...

Donny84 07-05-2014 05:46 AM

My wife love to sleep naked. Every night she will strip naked in front me. Help me bj before we went to bed.

D-joker 07-05-2014 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donny84 (Post 10979534)
My wife love to sleep naked. Every night she will strip naked in front me. Help me bj before we went to bed.

Xinfu wor. My wife like to on fan cold cold. Then cover blanket. Then when we slp. We face opp direction. Haiz...