The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Tall, elegant, perfect-figured Xiao Xue (with pics) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=93447)

iluvmiki 09-09-2008 08:44 PM

Tall, elegant, perfect-figured Xiao Xue (with pics)

After a few disappointed bonks lately, I was circling around GL area in seach of my ideal mate. Feeling exhausted, I stopped to have a drink. It was this very moment that I chanced upon a tall and elegantly-dressed lady walking towards my direction.

She doesn't look like the typical WL on the streets and I started wondering if she is one. When our eyes met in contact, I gave her a little smile and she smiled back! I invited her to sit down and she obliged. Woohoo!!! I knew I've struck the jackpot and she is definitely the one I'm looking for. She resembled one of my ex-colleague whom I've been eyeing for years but never managed to get my hands on. She was fair, tall, soft-spoken and had a near perfect figure.

I couldn't wait any longer and we quickly sped off to a hotel at Lavender. Once in the room, I finally had the chance to see one of the most beautiful figures that I've come across. Her fair skin was extremely smooth, absolutely no blemishes at all. Her body was superbly proportional and her boobs were just perfect for my liking. Everything was proceeding at just the right pace and totally not like engaging a WL but more like a rendevous with your lover.

After a quick shower, we settled into bed started we started to savour each other's body. We frenched and I explored every part of her. I moved south and in front of me, I met the most beautiful pussy that I've came across. It looked so fresh and smelled great. I couldn't stop painting it and she quivered with delight. She was so wet and I quickly grabbed a cd and entered her missionary. The feeling was great and she felt so tight. We continued in that position till I exploded. I've really not experienced such wonderful sex in a long long time!

We had a quick wash and continued chatting on the bed. She is just so wonderful to be with and makes you just want to be with her forever. We cuddled together and I had another round before washing up. I seldom go for seconds but she is one which I couldn't resist and went for it.

Below are some pics for you to enjoy!!!

http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/r...miki2/xx1a.jpg

http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/r...vmiki2/xx2.jpg

Name: Xiao Xue (I know it's a common name but I'm sure she's not mentioned here before)
Looks: 7 (To me, she looks like a million bucks!)
Origin: Chong Qing
Boobs: All original stock-conditioned B+ (just perfect for me)
Body: Fair, extremely smooth, no blemishes
Height: 1.65m
RTF: Need I say more?
Damage: 70/1/1 or 120/2/2 (Pls tip her generously if you can, she's really worth it)

Contacts will be given out after careful screening.

My only condition: Pls treat her well and put up an FR to endorse this gem. And one more thing, she is not the money-grabbing WL you see on the streets and she actually spend time visiting attractions and she loves shopping at Suntec/Marina area. She also prefer to operate outside GL area.

kobeHU 09-09-2008 09:38 PM

Re: Tall, elegant, perfect-figured Xiao Xue (with pics)

bro, please pm me her contact. thanks.

metalspidy 09-09-2008 09:48 PM

bro can please pm me her contact? thanks in advance :)

MaAkMAak 09-09-2008 09:55 PM

She definately looks like a gem in the making. Very well spotted by TS. Could newbies like me gain entry to her contact? :p

Thanks and cheers!

snoopysg 09-09-2008 10:11 PM

Thank Ts for the number
will try and post the FR....stay tune for bro wan more information...
cheer....another QC of china jade to be vet thru ...

flame8888 09-09-2008 10:20 PM

Bro appreciate you can PM her ctc thanks.. will definitely treat her well

melon8888 09-09-2008 11:12 PM

She looks familar :confused:

JJjumper 10-09-2008 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melon8888 (Post 3047770)
She looks familar :confused:

Yes she looks familiar!

Just bonk her tonight at JC *** Also wearing the same dress in photo

Was intro by another FL who had just gone back end last mth

In fact I know her as xiao li.

FR by TS is accurate.

Very beautiful body, nice butts not like rest PRC which is flat. damn good for doggie. nice pair of 36B+ boobs all natural

pussy like small girl type with fine hair, very tight and fresh looking "hum", me having a hard on thinking of the session I had with her, very gfe and french me like long lost gf.

after session ask me blanjah her KFC, drivethru KFC and have nice picnic in ECP.

got many bros trying to fix up appt. she was carrying a imitation Vertu phone but spelled Vretu (first time I see it)

brought her to 4 chain for her next appt.

RTF - sure before she goes back on 23rd

damage= 80 + 30 rm

kbata 10-09-2008 12:58 AM

Bro...She looks great...
Can I have the chance to meet up with her? Please pm me..thanks

Rejuvenation 10-09-2008 01:44 AM

hi bro don mind can share the contact? nice gal!

tukimin11 10-09-2008 01:45 AM

can pm contact... just hearing i cant take it liao

Me Siam Bu 10-09-2008 02:00 AM

wah think i must faster join in the que le slurp slurp :p

dan80 10-09-2008 02:41 AM

Bro, i'm new in here...She looks great...
Can I have the chance to meet up with her? Please pm me..thanks. i will sure to write a good FR for her.

baochat 10-09-2008 02:47 AM

bro
she looks great. can pm me. cant wait to bonk her.

brattz 10-09-2008 07:51 AM

She called Xiao Li but also call Tian Tian started by Bro walabis.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...e-bbbj-fj.html