The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   My Journey (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=578718)

loverboy25 16-09-2023 03:23 PM

Re: My Journey

Quote:

Originally Posted by titts82002 (Post 22663333)
Good day, have a safe and good trip back to bangkok.
Remember to put up auctions or sale treads on the loss/found items

Hahahaha

I woke up with this surprise. Maybe need to do DNA test

titts82002 16-09-2023 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loverboy25 (Post 22663581)

I woke up with this surprise. Maybe need to do DNA test

Set up a “ loss and found” corner for your LBs or girls..
Hahahaha
If no claim after a period, send for auction..
:P

Peterson619 16-09-2023 10:09 PM

Ask a bit of taboo question.
Is it common for LBs to do it without protection in the commercial scene.

Personally I have encountered Lbs who wants to do it raw if I didn't communicated clearly that I want to use protection before doing the deed. Even when it's the first time I am meeting her.

Can be a bit scary at times, so now I always bring out the protections before any thing begins. Don't want to take the risk.:(

loverboy25 16-09-2023 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titts82002 (Post 22663635)
Set up a “ loss and found” corner for your LBs or girls..
Hahahaha
If no claim after a period, send for auction..
:P

Yeah sounds like a good plan

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peterson619 (Post 22664408)
Ask a bit of taboo question.
Is it common for LBs to do it without protection in the commercial scene.

Personally I have encountered Lbs who wants to do it raw if I didn't communicated clearly that I want to use protection before doing the deed. Even when it's the first time I am meeting her.

Can be a bit scary at times, so now I always bring out the protections before any thing begins. Don't want to take the risk.:(

I dont think its a Taboo question at all

I have encountered all kinds and i would say my sample size should be in the hundreds by now, but whatever happens you just got to communicate before the deed that we are going to proceed with protection and like you said bring it out before anything happens

You are the paying customer, you call the shots. If its not worth it, better cut your losses and move on. Hope this helps

loverboy25 18-09-2023 01:21 AM

the hunter becomes the hunted (This part is not for everyone)

This happened during Covid as well, as the nightlife was still well shut i had a few LBs that were back working at normal jobs in offices, factory and etc. So one day Katty text me on line and asked if i want to support her by joining her line group? So in Thailand some LBs they have a problem signing up on Onlyfans or doesnt know how to operate especially those that are not very strong in English. So i ask how much? and what sort of content? She say 199 THB for LIFETIME, i say sure and she promised me i wont be disappointed.

After transferring her the 199 i joined the Line group and surprised that there were around 100 plus members up there. All are in Thai obviously and they share like clips they got from other sites or promoting their own groups that are for sale on there. Added some cute ones from there and make meeting arrangements.

After about one week Katty ask me if i am happy with the things on the group, i said so far so good. Katty asked if i want to join her and her friends for their party? I ask more about the details, so basically its a gangbang party and more often than not are TOP ladyboys seeking for guys to fuck. Everyone just chip in for the room cost which was under 1000 baht. The Ladyboys would check in at 2pm and just have guys turning up at all hours until check-out timing, as the hotel room is near to Katty's rental apartment she would stay throughout the whole time.

Since i was WFH so i said sure i will come in the late afternoon and see how things goes. Katty told me that she has about 5 ladyboys coming and about 5 guys signed up. The next thing she announces in the group that there is a foreigner coming and cause a little bit of stir (i am no where a handsum man), since some of these ladyboys are just regular working people they have never had sex with a foreigner. Another reason was some in the group ask if i had Covid or not, since i have never left the country in the whole period (weirdly some of the things i witnessed in that room was far more risky than catching Covid)

Finally the day arrived, it was located a little further from the city area. Got there texted Katty and she gave me the room number. Made my way up to the room, knocked on the door and was let in by Katty. There were already 3 Ladyboys including Katty and 2 guys. I was introduced to everyone and given a towel and go get shower when i was ready. I decided to watch a little before proceeding. You can see its a very detail operation, there are many XXL size towels on one of the chairs, a bag of condoms, big bottles of KY and sex toys.

I ask Katty how many times she came and she proudly announced already twice, she had rubber band that is tied on her cock, i would think is to keep her cock hard. The next few hours was just like what you expect from a gangbang or SM sessions where they would have guys coming throughout the night and swapping the guys around.

Overall it was an interesting experience and i joined a few more sessions after that helping them out with some photos and videos as that was content they use to promote the groups. Subsequently Katty also got a few foreign guys that would fly in and she will arrange sessions with them.

Peterson619 18-09-2023 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loverboy25 (Post 22667347)
the hunter becomes the hunted (This part is not for everyone)

This happened during Covid as well, as the nightlife was still well shut i had a few LBs that were back working at normal jobs in offices, factory and etc. So one day Katty text me on line and asked if i want to support her by joining her line group? So in Thailand some LBs they have a problem signing up on Onlyfans or doesnt know how to operate especially those that are not very strong in English. So i ask how much? and what sort of content? She say 199 THB for LIFETIME, i say sure and she promised me i wont be disappointed.

After transferring her the 199 i joined the Line group and surprised that there were around 100 plus members up there. All are in Thai obviously and they share like clips they got from other sites or promoting their own groups that are for sale on there. Added some cute ones from there and make meeting arrangements.

After about one week Katty ask me if i am happy with the things on the group, i said so far so good. Katty asked if i want to join her and her friends for their party? I ask more about the details, so basically its a gangbang party and more often than not are TOP ladyboys seeking for guys to fuck. Everyone just chip in for the room cost which was under 1000 baht. The Ladyboys would check in at 2pm and just have guys turning up at all hours until check-out timing, as the hotel room is near to Katty's rental apartment she would stay throughout the whole time.

Since i was WFH so i said sure i will come in the late afternoon and see how things goes. Katty told me that she has about 5 ladyboys coming and about 5 guys signed up. The next thing she announces in the group that there is a foreigner coming and cause a little bit of stir (i am no where a handsum man), since some of these ladyboys are just regular working people they have never had sex with a foreigner. Another reason was some in the group ask if i had Covid or not, since i have never left the country in the whole period (weirdly some of the things i witnessed in that room was far more risky than catching Covid)

Finally the day arrived, it was located a little further from the city area. Got there texted Katty and she gave me the room number. Made my way up to the room, knocked on the door and was let in by Katty. There were already 3 Ladyboys including Katty and 2 guys. I was introduced to everyone and given a towel and go get shower when i was ready. I decided to watch a little before proceeding. You can see its a very detail operation, there are many XXL size towels on one of the chairs, a bag of condoms, big bottles of KY and sex toys.

I ask Katty how many times she came and she proudly announced already twice, she had rubber band that is tied on her cock, i would think is to keep her cock hard. The next few hours was just like what you expect from a gangbang or SM sessions where they would have guys coming throughout the night and swapping the guys around.

Overall it was an interesting experience and i joined a few more sessions after that helping them out with some photos and videos as that was content they use to promote the groups. Subsequently Katty also got a few foreign guys that would fly in and she will arrange sessions with them.

Wow, looks like a really wild and fun time.

Thanks for sharing bro.:D

titts82002 18-09-2023 10:36 AM

Awesome experience

It is like LB club and there are many P sex.
I think if Kathy include in some female, the Many Ps may be
With more happening
Thank you again for the sharing..
Start of a new week already get the fans here “ sexcited”
:D

loverboy25 18-09-2023 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peterson619 (Post 22667945)
Wow, looks like a really wild and fun time.

Thanks for sharing bro.:D

Yes it was, one of the reason why i said its "the hunter becomes the hunted" the ladyboys that are in the group are super into the whole thing, nowadays i will see Birthday parties organized and that was a 3 days event

Quote:

Originally Posted by titts82002 (Post 22668043)
Awesome experience

It is like LB club and there are many P sex.
I think if Kathy include in some female, the Many Ps may be
With more happening
Thank you again for the sharing..
Start of a new week already get the fans here “ sexcited”
:D

Yes its very much like a interest group and since then i have been added into several different groups, like any social groups people fight over things and thus the split up. I also went to guys girls parties which was similar sort of concept.

titts82002 18-09-2023 01:39 PM

Thank you for sharing experiences…
:)

gettooper 20-09-2023 11:52 PM

One thing I like bout thai lady boys is that they don't see themselves as women, unlike americans

loverboy25 21-09-2023 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gettooper (Post 22676364)
One thing I like bout thai lady boys is that they don't see themselves as women, unlike americans

Actually yes and no, the usual few scenarios that i have seen;

1. Many commercial ones that i have met are sort of seeing themselves as gay man with long hair (they even address each other as long hair in Thai), a good number of them do remove their silicon implants when they are retired from the scene back home.

2. Younger ones in commercial scene (age 25 and below) started the hormones cycle much earlier, i have heard some start as little as age 11 from after getting the pills from their older ladyboy friends aka sisters. For these group are the ones that are more likely to do a sex change under many reasons; and also the chop is getting cheaper in Hatyai from my understanding can be as low as 120k THB. These group would more likely to see themselves as female

gettooper 21-09-2023 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loverboy25 (Post 22676661)
Actually yes and no, the usual few scenarios that i have seen;

1. Many commercial ones that i have met are sort of seeing themselves as gay man with long hair (they even address each other as long hair in Thai), a good number of them do remove their silicon implants when they are retired from the scene back home.

2. Younger ones in commercial scene (age 25 and below) started the hormones cycle much earlier, i have heard some start as little as age 11 from after getting the pills from their older ladyboy friends aka sisters. For these group are the ones that are more likely to do a sex change under many reasons; and also the chop is getting cheaper in Hatyai from my understanding can be as low as 120k THB. These group would more likely to see themselves as female

Terrible way to start life

loverboy25 21-09-2023 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gettooper (Post 22676364)

Quote:

Originally Posted by gettooper (Post 22676715)
Terrible way to start life

Yea after a few years living here now, most things doesn't surprise me anymore

titts82002 21-09-2023 04:01 PM

As long as they are happy and they are not harming anyone, it is ok.

:):)

Mạn xokhe mị̀ pĕnrị
( it’s ok, never mind)

loverboy25 21-09-2023 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titts82002 (Post 22678218)
As long as they are happy and they are not harming anyone, it is ok.

:):)

Mạn xokhe mị̀ pĕnrị
( it’s ok, never mind)

Yeah that's what I like about Thailand. Just let everyone live their own lives

Thinking what to share next

And a few more pics from the hunter group