The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ZiXuan - Tall & Slim, Young GND 80/1/1 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=180142)

Cheonging101 20-04-2010 09:12 AM

ZiXuan - Tall & Slim, Young GND 80/1/1

Good morning, bros!

New kangtao here. :p

I have not tried her yet as yesterday was raining cats & dogs plus the nearest hotel kena raided last week only so she scared scared.

First look, not a stunner but not turn-off ugly. Body-wise, not bad leh. :D

Anyway, at request of Ah Qi, I will distribute ZiXuan's number to trustworthy bros (got post something other than asking for contacts or at least give me some info about yourself).

This girl said she was here last time but I can't find her thread anyway. So, I will have to create a new one.

Origins: Shenyang
Age: Less than mid-20s (hopefully nipple still pink color)
Height: 160cm
Weight: 46kg
V. S.: 32B-24-30
Looks (Mo Xiao Ling is 4, Lin Zhi Ling is 9): 5.5 (without make-up)/10
Price: 80/1/1
Don'ts: CIM/COF/AJ/AR/RAW

That's all I got out of this shy girl. Probably more info will be released as FRs start coming in.

I will see if I can get her to CIM... hahaha!

Dopod838Pro 20-04-2010 09:19 AM

Re: ZiXuan - Tall & Slim, Young GND 80/1/1

camping for FRs

caveator 20-04-2010 12:31 PM

any photo to go along?

Cheonging101 20-04-2010 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caveator (Post 4788597)
any photo to go along?

Didn't even get chance to go into hotel room, you think leh?:rolleyes::p

Anyway, donno whether she allow or not. Either way, my phone only got 2 MP camera. Very chui one. Take also not much use.:D

uobboss 20-04-2010 03:26 PM

Camp first

need commando ?

scandalz 20-04-2010 03:50 PM

Bro, mind passing me ctc, don't mind to be commando

Cheonging101 20-04-2010 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uobboss (Post 4789084)
Camp first

need commando ?

Yeah, bro. :p

I cannot commando today. So many things to do in office.

Now then got some time to surf. :D

didisong2 20-04-2010 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheonging101 (Post 4788107)
Good morning, bros!

New kangtao here. :p

I have not tried her yet as yesterday was raining cats & dogs plus the nearest hotel kena raided last week only so she scared scared.

First look, not a stunner but not turn-off ugly. Body-wise, not bad leh. :D

Anyway, at request of Ah Qi, I will distribute ZiXuan's number to trustworthy bros (got post something other than asking for contacts or at least give me some info about yourself).

This girl said she was here last time but I can't find her thread anyway. So, I will have to create a new one.

Origins: Shenyang
Age: Less than mid-20s (hopefully nipple still pink color)
Height: 160cm
Weight: 46kg
V. S.: 32B-24-30
Looks (Mo Xiao Ling is 4, Lin Zhi Ling is 9): 5.5 (without make-up)/10
Price: 80/1/1
Don'ts: CIM/COF/AJ/AR/RAW

That's all I got out of this shy girl. Probably more info will be released as FRs start coming in.

I will see if I can get her to CIM... hahaha!

wah...40/100 is E8...so consider a pass also

RegularJoe 20-04-2010 10:09 PM

Thanks to bro TS for starting this thread..

Indeed this girl has been in SGP last year. I RTF her before she left. When she arrived, we met up recently.

My FR

After a long hiatus from our shores, Zi Xuan returned just recently.

We finally met a few days ago. She is still as shy as ever. Not the very typical FL who will 老公 here and there. If you are looking for a discreet and less transactional feel fuck, Zi Xuan is for you.

In the room, i lit up a smoke while she went for a quick shower. When she reappeared with one palm holding up the towel, teasingly showing off her B+ cup breasts..she smiled shyly and laid down on the bed... i rushed in and out of the shower room

there she was with the towel already loosened and now her beautiful tits staring at me and begging me to suck them...she saw my lust and giggled..

no time to waste, i gorged on her nuts as i removed her towel, exposing her snow white and smooth textured skin... in fact, having spent 1 year back in ShenYang, she's grown even whiter than before...

sucking on her left then right then left tits over and over, i caressed her, from torso to groin.. with her well groomed pubic hair, it was easy to reach for her labia, part them with my fingers and stroking her pussy until it gets wet. using her natural love juice, i indexed her clitoris and immediately, she shuddered...encouraged, i continued to draw more juice out of her love hole...the more i rubbed her clit, the wetter her CB became...

then, i positioned myself comfortably for a paint job....like before, Zi Xuan is very hygenic, pussy has no smell and her love juice light tasting...using the tip of my tongue, i alternated between fully licking her CB opening and her clit bud... with every brush, Zi Xuan's breathing became harder and moans got louder...after some 5 mins, she shuddered and legs slight convulated....with a loud moan, she came....

i looked at her and she was embarrassed and said "好久没来了, 真受不了"..

i repositioned myself to be served...she automatically reached for my cock and gently stroked it, making it harder than ever... she capped me and began her BJ. she is still as good as ever... no rush and bobbing her head up and down in a controlled momentum and occasionally peeked at me, to make sure i am all steamed up...of cos i was...she coaxed me on with her BJ and stroked my balls...soon, i cant take it anymore..

i put her on bed, spreaded her legs wide eagle and slowly missionaried her...i have never seen a FL blush...except for Zi Xuan (mentioned that she's really shy)..one hand on her very light brown tits, i pumped her slowly, enjoying every stroke...

the ride is smooth given her very wet pussy...and after some 15-20 mins of hardcore fuck, her moans, her closed eyes, her white snowy skin, her bobbing boobs, i shot my load inside her (of cos with cap on)

fully unloaded, i slumbered on her while she hugged and caressed me...

Stats :

Looks : not stunning but northern looks, traditional chinese looks
Height : ~1.65
Weight : 45kg
Tits : at least B+, soft, 100% natural, very light brown areola (almost pinkish)
Pussy : well trimmed, no smell, tight, and leaking wet
overall body type : very good (not fat, slim, curvy)
skin type : very smooth and white as snow
tattoo : nice tattoo at lower back, well done
franch : no (but depends on chemistry)
BJ : slow and steady (pls note, no BBBJ)
FJ : 9/10 (if you are looking for the lover feel, you will like Zi Xuan..not the wild and cat)
Painting : Yes (if she allows, as she is very hygenic)
Fingering : outside only
Damage : 80/1/1 or 130/2/2 (overnight, pls negotiate directly with her), CDs and room you pay

DONT's : Raw/AR/Anal/CIM/COF/BBBJ

Let me repeat, Zi Xuan is not your typical FL. She shy, graceful and does not shout when she speaks. You will be comfortable bringing her out for drinks and people wont stare.

With Zi Xuan, it is like fucking your girlfriend but you pay for it :) Enjoy !

PLEASE obtain ZX's number from bro TS (I wont be logging in as I have a long overseas assignment from tomorrow)

JoySeeker 20-04-2010 10:45 PM

long time no c bro C101:D...got new lobang never inform hor:p

haonan25 21-04-2010 02:53 AM

lai liao lai liao!!!! support support!!!

Cheonging101 21-04-2010 08:25 AM

Aiyoh... how to inform? I myself also neber try!

Some more this girl not hardcore type like those you all like mah. :p

uobboss 21-04-2010 05:24 PM

off pass used liaoz need to wait till next week .

waiting for c101 fr

Cheonging101 22-04-2010 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uobboss (Post 4792454)
off pass used liaoz need to wait till next week .

waiting for c101 fr

Must pray that won't rain during the weekends liao lor! :p

JoySeeker 22-04-2010 10:17 PM

everyday after work sure rain:(:p