The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Any good SPA to visit in JB other than HV and VIP? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=876959)

Masculine123 03-05-2022 09:51 PM

Any good SPA to visit in JB other than HV and VIP?

Visited JB last weekend and went to both HV SPA and VIP SPA. Both places are well maintained with quite a dozen customers. Personally feel HV hardware wise was superior to VIP, the SPA, food, TV room and overall cleanliness of the place; what VIP excelled was the services it provided to customers. The mirror-room of VIP was a very fun experience. These are my 2 cents.

Any bro can share more experiences of JB SPA?

HV SPA: located in the Holliday Villa building; damage $238 for TH and VN
VIP SPA: located in Plaza Sentosa $248 for VN

If you need the contact of HV SPA, can PM me. :)

addict999 05-05-2022 03:08 AM

Re: Any good SPA to visit in JB other than HV and VIP?

Let me list down the pros and cons of both spa in the following aspects of pre-covid and post covid reopening

1. Spa facilities
HV spa slightly have the edge in terms of maintenance cleanliness and the larger floor space since it’s launch and opening of Holiday Villa hotel. They did some minor renovation post covid to maintain the standard.
VIP improve post-covid era with their new pool and steam room…pre-covid used to be worse if anyone remember…

2. Food

Both are VIP and HV equally bad. NZ and Amansari spa has the best food during precovid period for JB benchmark gold standard.
HV spa used to be quite decent with their food and free flow of chicken chop but standard has dropped with the change of management team.

3. OKT services
Both spa seem to have equal number of staff running the entire operation with VIP having more demand coming in since the reopening due their decent quantities of stock to satisfy the pent up syt cravings from both sides of the border.

However, VIP OKTs are definitely more proactive and service oriented with their mirroring system and telegram group for regulars.

4. FL Quality & Quantities

VIP spa have a platoon of 40-50 FLs and supply is still recovering to their pre-covid strength but quality still need to improve though

HV spa have lesser stock but cover up the shortfall with some gems and more varieties in local ckt and ML clean massage

5. Pricing

248 and 288 for normal and water bed

238 for Viet/thai and 268 for local ckt

6. Payment mode

Cash only for VIP spa, credit card/bank transfer or touch and go payment available for HV spa :D

megaman11 05-05-2022 07:32 AM

HV spa got TG or website to view the girls lineup?

Oinkoinks 05-05-2022 01:36 PM

Can share contact for HV spa? Is located at which level ah?

SiamKen 05-05-2022 04:52 PM

The spa at Crytsal Crown Hotel is under renovation now, heard that it will open in June.

ultramun 05-05-2022 07:01 PM

hi bro, can share contact for HV spa? thank you.

Ninja_Assassin 05-05-2022 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oinkoinks (Post 21267732)
Can share contact for HV spa? Is located at which level ah?

Another self entitled samster..... lol

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=873251&page=7

Go see post #105

subidowa 05-05-2022 09:34 PM

Hijack abit, i read somewhere there HV spa is on the level 6 of the villa hotel. Level five is a thai massage. I want to check are they related or is the level 5 thai massage related to the Sawadee Spa opposite. If I just want a decent massage with GQ is level five the place to go. No don't want full package.

Ninja_Assassin 05-05-2022 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subidowa (Post 21268706)
Hijack abit, i read somewhere there HV spa is on the level 6 of the villa hotel. Level five is a thai massage. I want to check are they related or is the level 5 thai massage related to the Sawadee Spa opposite. If I just want a decent massage with GQ is level five the place to go. No don't want full package.

HV level 5 is Thai Imperial Massage.... not Sawasdee Spa. Both are different entities.

Thai Imperial is open concept and unisex.... actually many of their customers are females so I think they dun offer happy endings.

subidowa 05-05-2022 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin (Post 21268773)
HV level 5 is Thai Imperial Massage.... not Sawasdee Spa. Both are different entities.

Thai Imperial is open concept and unisex.... actually many of their customers are females so I think they dun offer happy endings.

Sad sian sibei sad. I hope sawadee spa open again.

Otaman 06-05-2022 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subidowa (Post 21268780)
Sad sian sibei sad. I hope sawadee spa open again.

Actually if it is just clean massage that you want..... you should try the masseuses at HV spa. Dun have to take the full service packages.... just ask for massage only.
All 5 of the masseuse are very good and skillful. I rather go to them for proper oil massage than go to those outside massage shops.

doowunder 06-05-2022 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masculine123 (Post 21263845)
Visited JB last weekend and went to both HV SPA and VIP SPA. Both places are well maintained with quite a dozen customers. Personally feel HV hardware wise was superior to VIP, the SPA, food, TV room and overall cleanliness of the place; what VIP excelled was the services it provided to customers. The mirror-room of VIP was a very fun experience. These are my 2 cents.

Any bro can share more experiences of JB SPA?

HV SPA: located in the Holliday Villa building; damage $238 for TH and VN
VIP SPA: located in Plaza Sentosa $248 for VN

If you need the contact of HV SPA, can PM me. :)

pm contact for HV bro. been wanting to go there but no chance yet haha

bluepoker 06-05-2022 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otaman (Post 21269105)
Actually if it is just clean massage that you want..... you should try the masseuses at HV spa. Dun have to take the full service packages.... just ask for massage only.
All 5 of the masseuse are very good and skillful. I rather go to them for proper oil massage than go to those outside massage shops.

For massages only, is it really just clean massage or at least consist of hj?
Kindly enlighten a bro here thanks!

Otaman 06-05-2022 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluepoker (Post 21269220)
For massages only, is it really just clean massage or at least consist of hj?
Kindly enlighten a bro here thanks!

The massage ladies do clean massage cos most guys will proceed to the full service ladies for next round.

However if you want hj.... I am sure they can oblige you for a small tip. But bbbj or fj is a no no as that would mean crossing the boundary into the full package ladies ricebowl.

Wanker93 07-05-2022 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otaman (Post 21271097)
The massage ladies do clean massage cos most guys will proceed to the full service ladies for next round.

However if you want hj.... I am sure they can oblige you for a small tip. But bbbj or fj is a no no as that would mean crossing the boundary into the full package ladies ricebowl.

Hi bro! Check with you how much is the massage at hv spa?