The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Anyone feels followed like me? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=759641)

smittenbyml 10-01-2020 01:36 AM

Anyone feels followed like me?

Hi bros, just wondering if anyone here has the same impression as me that youre being followed.. like by a group of PI.

Im not sure if it's me being paranoid, but there were a few times where there seemed to be that one guy that is at a wrong place, and that hes there only because i am there.

What made me even more worried is that after my ml session at night, i came out of the condo and saw one car with headlights on, not moving. I walked to a corner, and turned back just to see if the car has left, and indeed, the car drove off.

Jialat, if its really a PI i dont know how to catch. If it's not a PI even worse, that means ill turn mad soon at this rate:( Anyone else has the same concern as me?

larue 10-01-2020 01:39 AM

Re: Anyone feels followed like me?

Is there any reason at all a PI might be following you?

smittenbyml 10-01-2020 01:51 AM

There can be. No one is saying anything in the family, I wasnt confronted before, but there is a chance that i can seem suspicious because i reach home late.

Either that or it could be the perfume from the room that is triggering a flag.. but it's all speculation. That's the sian part, i dont know if im making it all up myself.

From the few incidents that i shared just now, which could very well have been coincidental, my mind just started wondering if its not a coincidence. With that, i can come up with thousands of what-ifs that actually seem logical to me.

Garfoo 11-01-2020 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smittenbyml (Post 19622659)
There can be. No one is saying anything in the family, I wasnt confronted before, but there is a chance that i can seem suspicious because i reach home late.

Either that or it could be the perfume from the room that is triggering a flag.. but it's all speculation. That's the sian part, i dont know if im making it all up myself.

From the few incidents that i shared just now, which could very well have been coincidental, my mind just started wondering if its not a coincidence. With that, i can come up with thousands of what-ifs that actually seem logical to me.

I wouldn't worry if I were you. You are obviously not their target as PIs know how to get things done without their target's knowledge.

Koibitosan 11-01-2020 01:03 PM

Are you on drugs? Sound like someone hallucinating. IF you were someone of rich status, then maybe your wife would do it. Other than that, i dont see who would spend thousands on PI to follow u?:confused:

smittenbyml 12-01-2020 08:34 PM

Thanks for the replies. Gives me a peace of mind when i see you guys implying im overthinking things

Btw its not a hallucination, because i dont have any other weird things happening to me. And besides the thing about the car, last week there was another case where someone was on a train station with me. He was using his phone and he walked up to me. When the train came which is close to being empty, i let him go in first and i walked the opposite direction to another cabin.

About 10 mins later when the train stopped at a station, i realized he was sitting in the section of seats right next to me. Pointing the phone up.. i saw him and he brought down his phone.. i immediately walked out of the station. He was still trying to point the phone when i turned around, and he immediately acted like he was scanning the qr code for the wink app. The one thats always advertised on mrt walls.

Nvm. Ill take what you guys say into account. Very true things, like the cost of hiring a pi and the possibility of me imagining things (which seems low at this point of time). And if indeed the cost is outrageous for eg, then ive got to be less paranoid for sure.

AUDIFANSG 14-01-2020 08:35 PM

Lol its good to be paranoid. May I ask wats ur financial status? Poor, mid class or rich? Usually if ur rich then ur wife will gather evidence before declaring her intention to divorce, and thanks to the Women's Charter she will have a substantial amount in the divorce. If she has overwhelming evidence, this can steer the Court's attention to her favour. To ease your mind maybe u can engage in the services of those counter-PI

ZanShen 17-01-2020 07:33 PM

Your wife got a PI to follow you :eek:

pakpak2001 18-01-2020 10:18 AM

[QUOTE=smittenbyml;19622604]Hi bros, just wondering if anyone here has the same impression as me that youre being followed.. like by a group of PI.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
did u owe ah long any $?
do u have a mistress outside?
are u in politics or gangs or commit some crime like cbt, cheating?
If above all NO - then no worry, just a cocidence lor

If I were u, I will just walk up to that guy ask "we meet in pub or ktv "before?

LordVader 21-01-2020 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG (Post 19641283)
Lol its good to be paranoid. May I ask wats ur financial status? Poor, mid class or rich? Usually if ur rich then ur wife will gather evidence before declaring her intention to divorce, and thanks to the Women's Charter she will have a substantial amount in the divorce. If she has overwhelming evidence, this can steer the Court's attention to her favour. To ease your mind maybe u can engage in the services of those counter-PI

Mai gong lah if he rich, he still take MRT for what?

To the rich, time is money, either they grab / chauffeur / drive themselves.
You think like TV? The Emperor disguise, slip out of the palace and go town meh?

hahaha

TiptopA 21-01-2020 06:31 PM

As long as you did nothing wrong. If they want follow you, you won't be able to notice them

squiggle 21-04-2020 02:55 PM

As long you are not famous/rich and don’t have wife. Then you don’t need to worry so much.