The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Transit in BKK (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=962061)

Junkboy 27-10-2023 08:17 PM

Transit in BKK

I have a connecting flight landing at 525am and departing at 1.30pm.

I was just wondering what are my options in terms of doing something during the transit?

Looks like places like Kokoro do not open until 10am and so probably it is going to be very tight?

Are there any places nearer the airport to visit?

infidel 26-11-2023 11:29 AM

Re: Transit in BKK

I’m transiting in Don Mueang and interested to look for entertainment too, but my hours is 1 midnight to 6am. Any suggestions?

I’ll be booking the airport hotel for 4-5 hour stay, so recommendations for agencies / FL who can deliver to Don Mueang area would also be welcome.

atoll 26-11-2023 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infidel (Post 22857084)
I’m transiting in Don Mueang and interested to look for entertainment too, but my hours is 1 midnight to 6am. Any suggestions?

I’ll be booking the airport hotel for 4-5 hour stay, so recommendations for agencies / FL who can deliver to Don Mueang area would also be welcome.

There are joints near Don Meaung that open till 4-6am or even 24 hours, and you can easily take Grab to go there. Mostly kapoo joints but have full service avail. At that timing, best to text or ask who is available before going down. Pm me if need info.

Alternatively agents and outcall can provide girls at that hour. However there is always a risk that the lady you choose from photos may disappoint as compared to real life. Lazy way of finding company but save you time and effort. Many bros have shared outcall massage contacts in the other thread. If not, the agents advertising here can also help.

atoll 26-11-2023 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkboy (Post 22776850)
I have a connecting flight landing at 525am and departing at 1.30pm.

I was just wondering what are my options in terms of doing something during the transit?

Looks like places like Kokoro do not open until 10am and so probably it is going to be very tight?

Are there any places nearer the airport to visit?

No mention of which airport and whether connecting flight out is domestic or international, so difficult to advice la. These details make a difference to how much time to cater for catching your flight.

There are definitely options esp since many joints open 10am or some operate 24 hrs. Just a matter of how many avail for you to choose if you walk in or whether to book lady first based on photos.