The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Facial (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=784917)

Toystory1234 06-08-2020 09:22 AM

Facial

Anybody know of more facial places like LK@Middle road or Wellness@peace center and kind to share please? Stella was great but its now MP in central. I dont know MTW or L&D is the same as others mentioned. TIA. Peace.

YouAllSuck 06-08-2020 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toystory1234 (Post 20139773)
Anybody know of more facial places like LK@Middle road or Wellness@peace center and kind to share please? Stella was great but its now MP in central. I dont know MTW or L&D is the same as others mentioned. TIA. Peace.

Peace centre no good?

Toystory1234 06-08-2020 11:58 AM

Re: Facial

Looking for more options. Thats all. Personal opinion stella was the best :)

Keima 06-08-2020 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toystory1234 (Post 20140043)

MTW and L&D are open concept hair salons... dunno why so many bros who never tried these places think they have special:confused:

They want the hairdresser to blow them in public while trimming their cock hair arh? :rolleyes:

ilovephoebe 06-08-2020 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toystory1234 (Post 20140043)

no bro, IS spa was 1 of the best out there;)

Keima 06-08-2020 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovephoebe (Post 20140448)
no bro, IS spa was 1 of the best out there;)

Ah there was a hot Viet with a Mandela chest tattoo.. can’t remember her name. Another nice lady was Dream, who moved to Stella.

markbryant272 07-08-2020 07:27 AM

I never try IS but agree that Stella is consider best in my experiences

Toystory1234 07-08-2020 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markbryant272 (Post 20141817)
I never try IS but agree that Stella is consider best in my experiences

I fully agree bro and was bit disappointed when they moved to town as MP. Also hard to think there are only two others left. So far all recce and research did not help to find any other similar shops. Hoping more experienced bros here may have some more info.

MassageSicko 07-08-2020 11:14 AM

Too many people envy stella and sabotage till they cannot carry on what to do... now good one left with be lk or peace centre one

helmsley 07-08-2020 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MassageSicko (Post 20142203)
Too many people envy stella and sabotage till they cannot carry on what to do... now good one left with be lk or peace centre one

I was at LK recently and got assigned to an auntie type. Not well maintained at all. Can someone PM me good contacts for LK? I dont mind older women but must be well maintained and decent looking:D

Keima 07-08-2020 04:39 PM

Since there are a few Stella fans here, let me drop some info that may interest you.

Original plan before CB was for Stella to close (due to lease expiring) in May, and move to two new locations, one being the place in Orchard. The other location is in Bukit Timah.

But... because of CB, they accelerated the Stella closure, then as some MLs went home, they probably had only enough ladies to staff two joints...

Or is it? I've been told the Bukit Timah place is opened, and you can call using the old Stella phone number (I haven't tried as I live East). There's only one ML there at the moment, Gem. They are probably waiting to hire more staff before announcing the place.

You can get more info from the counter ladies at J wellness. BTW I think its a licensed massage establishment, not a facial salon.

sgcs 07-08-2020 06:23 PM

personally agree stella is best as well. atm i don't hv any more facial spa to visit liao have not tried PC and LK due to their exterior facade don't give me much confidence. i like comfortable places, how many place shower can fight with stella haha.

Keima 07-08-2020 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgcs (Post 20142942)
personally agree stella is best as well. atm i don't hv any more facial spa to visit liao have not tried PC and LK due to their exterior facade don't give me much confidence. i like comfortable places, how many place shower can fight with stella haha.

I just recalled Ginger. Anyone tried her shop?

markbryant272 07-08-2020 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgcs (Post 20142942)

Haha, not only that.
The discretion strategic location also make it nice.
With all the syt wearing dress, the the lounge and the room setup... everything was just so nice for ppl working overtime in East... That's good old time.

I am still keeping in touch with my regular but not paying visit at the moment.
Text them that I miss them when I end my OT midnight last week.

Tyler92 07-08-2020 09:27 PM

I’ve been to IS Spa. Nice place. Still operating?