The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Do male customers also get arrested by the police if massage ladies are arrested? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=979348)

devildick 21-03-2024 11:25 AM

Do male customers also get arrested by the police if massage ladies are arrested?

Do male customers also get arrested by the police if massage ladies are arrested?

I once read a section in the Geylang forum that male customers will not be charged but the police will inform their families.

Is that right?

NorthGuy 21-03-2024 11:45 AM

Re: Do male customers also get arrested by the police if massage ladies are arrested?

From my knowledge, they usually target the ML instead of customer. As long as you are cooperative and do not try to side the ML, nothing happens after a statement.

kabul 21-03-2024 11:48 AM

Re: Do male customers also get arrested by the police if massage ladies are arrested?

Depends, sometimes you just have to give name and IC number. If caught in the middle of a fuck, then have to give a statement. Most of the time that’s it, unless you got other problems they discover

devildick 21-03-2024 12:02 PM

Thank You All For Replying:)

What kind of things should we say or should not say in the statements?

Will we implicate ourselves if we say that the male customer is having sex with the massage lady?

What does “taking the side of the Massage Lady” means?

Pressboy 21-03-2024 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kabul (Post 23173906)
Depends, sometimes you just have to give name and IC number. If caught in the middle of a fuck, then have to give a statement. Most of the time that’s it, unless you got other problems they discover

if get caught while doing it, will they let you finish shooting? lol

benjm85 21-03-2024 12:07 PM

Customer usually won’t be implicated as the raid is for licensing and immigration offence. Customer will usually ask to record a statement as a supporting document for the arrest.

HiFive 21-03-2024 12:19 PM

Will the family be informed? I think most brothers here are more worried about it than the rest. 😆

benjm85 21-03-2024 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiFive (Post 23174013)
Will the family be informed? I think most brothers here are more worried about it than the rest. 😆

Nope. Why would police inform the family for?
Even if you get arrested and need a bailor, you also choose who to call.

G2Lim2Peanut 21-03-2024 12:56 PM

During inspection:
If the deed (HJ or FJ) is not done - no issues. They can't expect your intentions.

If the deed is being done: then obviously can't nor should you deny.
Your particulars are taken down, should you be needed for further interviews to assist in investigation.

If the deed is done: if job done, and the knock on the door comes. And there is no evidence around, then just be honest. ML /FL will be interviewed separately to ensure story is the same. If you say no action and she succumbs to telling the truth, then not good.

Bottom line: don't be a hero, never worth it.

HiFive 21-03-2024 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut (Post 23174114)
During inspection:
If the deed (HJ or FJ) is not done - no issues. They can't expect your intentions.

Your particulars are taken down, should you be needed for further interviews to assist in investigation.

If the deed is done: if job done, and the knock on the door comes. And there is no evidence around, then just be honest. ML /FL will be interviewed separately to ensure story is the same. If you say no action and she succumbs to telling the truth, then not good.

Thanks for the comprehensive share. If deed is done and the knock came, can say no mah. No all ML will offer their GQ to all customers and not all customers will take up the GQ too.

devildick 21-03-2024 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut (Post 23174114)
During inspection:

If the deed is done: if job done, and the knock on the door comes. And there is no evidence around, then just be honest:). ML /FL will be interviewed separately to ensure story is the same. If you say no action and she succumbs to telling the truth, then not good.

Hello Brother, Thank You For Your Advice :)

I am most worried about being caught while doing the deed.

If any male customer is caught while doing the deed or after doing the deed (because of thrown away condoms and such), do you think the male customer might be jailed for having sex with a massage lady in an unlicensed establishment?

How do you think the male customer might land himself in trouble if he is called up for further investigations interviews after being caught while doing the deed?

Thank You :)

G2Lim2Peanut 21-03-2024 01:34 PM

I believe the law states that it's not wrong, prostition is legal here whether operating officially in Geylang or under the guise of something else.

However, living off the earnings of a sex worker (other than officially in Geylang), that is illegal.

Then there is also other matters that pertains to common sense:
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/online-vice-howard-shaw-stripped-of-public-service-medal

Hence in Dome 1 and 3, some of the sex workers are positioned as young with some of their passport info provided eg age.

So play, have common sense, when caught during or after, just be honest.

Those who are questioned after the deed, If you deny and the ML/FL in question admits to providing you services, then the outcome may not be so good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by devildick (Post 23174211)
Hello Brother, Thank You For Your Advice :)

I am most worried about being caught while doing the deed.

If any male customer is caught while doing the deed or after doing the deed (because of thrown away condoms and such), do you think the male customer might be jailed for having sex with a massage lady in an unlicensed establishment?

Thank You :)

BoobsterUnited 21-03-2024 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiFive (Post 23174013)

Usually AV harvested enough intel before raids. I ever heard from my colleague that he was pull to one side for statement and AV threaten to call his family on the spot if he deny the hj (don’t know got evidence or not).

At the end, he admitted got do service, ML kena send back. My colleague bo taiji

ironsight 21-03-2024 01:45 PM

If caught in the deed, just the honest about it and give your statement. Usually you won't be bothered again.

If really need to call you up further for investigations, likely the masseuse denied/claimed trial and you may be needed as prosecution witness..

xTangOx 21-03-2024 02:23 PM

If tio raid, just tell police all the truth and everything will be fine. Police will ask you how many times did you visit the shop. Police will tell you that they will retrieve the cctv record. So don't try to lie. If you are cooperative with them, police won't inform your family members.