The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   WPLN Numeracy test (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=803998)

cokekane 29-01-2021 07:43 PM

WPLN Numeracy test

has any bros taken WPLN test before?

i went to took a simple test in their website and it seems easy and hard at the same time.. starting give you a picture of notes and coins ask u count how much total quite easy for me.. but after that gave me a Pythagorean Theorem ask me calculate m2.. wah losted....

wanna ask bros that has taken WPLN before, if i wanna attain level 5. how hard is it? and how much will i need to know?

cokekane 30-01-2021 10:41 AM

Re: WPLN Numeracy test

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 20448672)
Can share share what level of education you have? :confused: Whats your aim on taking the test? :confused:

Or its for your gf/wife? :confused:

For myself bro, only holding N levels and wanna be property agent part time so need to take this WPLN before taking the property agent course.. maths has always been my kryptonite :(

lechlee 22-02-2021 12:29 AM

I tried out the WPLN tests before as I wanted to experience taking it to see how my students would feel taking such tests.
Truth be told, the test isn't difficult at all. Not saying anyone can score full marks easily since I didn't get it myself as we have to be careful with some questions. Arrogance got ahead of me and I made careless mistakes.
Just go try out the sample questions from British council.

cokekane 23-02-2021 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lechlee (Post 20486170)
I tried out the WPLN tests before as I wanted to experience taking it to see how my students would feel taking such tests.
Truth be told, the test isn't difficult at all. Not saying anyone can score full marks easily since I didn't get it myself as we have to be careful with some questions. Arrogance got ahead of me and I made careless mistakes.
Just go try out the sample questions from British council.

I tried the sample liao, honestly its very easy, except for those find X and Y those kind of questions, i really cmi with those.. i am not sure if those are the exact same types of questions they will come out on the actual test itself... btw what is your Numeracy level you got in the end? I need to aim for a level 5.. is it gonna be difficult for me to get a level 5 if i can't solve those Find X and Y questions? Even those find your area i also cmi

Resolutions 23-02-2021 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cokekane (Post 20449056)
For myself bro, only holding N levels and wanna be property agent part time so need to take this WPLN before taking the property agent course.. maths has always been my kryptonite :(

Well done bro, keep moving forward! :)

cokekane 28-02-2021 04:36 PM

update for anyone who is interested in taking WPLN next time

i have taken the test few days ago and here is what u need to know in order for u to attain level 5 in numeracy

1) Number and operation sense
2) Patterns, functions and algebra
3) Measurement and shape
4) Data, probability and statistics

i failed btw... got level 4... need to go course.... :(:(:(

MyNameIsFour 28-02-2021 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cokekane (Post 20497763)
update for anyone who is interested in taking WPLN next time

i have taken the test few days ago and here is what u need to know in order for u to attain level 5 in numeracy

1) Number and operation sense
2) Patterns, functions and algebra
3) Measurement and shape
4) Data, probability and statistics

i failed btw... got level 4... need to go course.... :(:(:(

Jiayou! Don’t give up and pass your WPLN > register for your RES course > pass your exam. It’s a year long journey before you can even obtain your RES license, but hang in there bro, remember why your started and the purpose !

cokekane 01-03-2021 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyNameIsFour (Post 20497972)
Jiayou! Don’t give up and pass your WPLN > register for your RES course > pass your exam. It’s a year long journey before you can even obtain your RES license, but hang in there bro, remember why your started and the purpose !

thanks bro!

cokekane 02-03-2021 02:18 PM

50 questions in total for real test

Sample test here:

https://www.britishcouncil.sg/exam/wpln/prepare

click "Numeracy Familiarisation"

cokekane 17-03-2021 03:51 PM

Update:

Passed with Level 7 :)

Rush9 19-03-2021 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cokekane (Post 20529300)
Update:

Passed with Level 7 :)

Well done bro! :D

Mist99 30-03-2023 11:06 AM

Hi, will the question be the same as the sample question?