The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Hard massage + happy ending (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=763065)

2ndcoming 12-02-2020 02:40 AM

Hard massage + happy ending

Recently went for a massage as my back has been feeling aches as of late. Got this contact from another bro, decided to go down for some good hard back massage.

Upon entering, was brought to a room with a nice ambience, and attached shower. ML knocked an re-entered while I was putting my underwear back on, and invited me to lay down. She stood in front of my head while massaging my shoulders, and let her thighs touch my hands which were hanging off the bed. Oil was used that seemed to heat up while she rubbed, and there was good strength in the massage, not piano type. She was also accommodating when I asked her to focus more on my lower back.

After about 30mins, she asked me to remove my underwear (still facing down). She then sat on me and rubbed my thigh and butt and lower back. 10mins later, she asked me to turn around while she rubbed my upper thigh and groin. She then left the room for a short while.

She returned after 1 minute, then sat down beside me, removed the towel covering my thigh, and placed my hand on her waist, before taking off her shirt and shorts. We kissed while she straddled me, my hands went on her back to unhook her bra, but there wasn't a buckle there. Sensing this, she guided my hand towards her boobs, indicating that it was a front-hooked bra. I removed her bra and panties, and she proceeded to give me a slurpy BBBJ.

She then asked if I wanted more sucking or start fucking, so I told her I wanted her to suck my 2IC for a while more, which she did. Then, she put on cap for me and rode me. When I wanted a harder pump, we leaned back and I went on top of her. We frenched and she hugged me tight before I came. We cuddled for 5 mins before she cleaned me up.

She left the room again for less than a minute before coming back, and let me suck her soft boobs while she stroked my hair. Ultimate GFE! She saw that I was hard again, and teased my groin for a while. Then it was almost time up so I took a shower while she got dressed. We then hugged like long lost lovers and she bid me goodbye.

Face: 9/10, look like taiwanese Syt
Body: 7.5/10, flat tummy, soft boobs, puffy nipples. Not for bros who like super big boobs though
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 10/10, and not a time-watcher
RTM: Definitely!

Looking for good massage with BBBJ and/or FJ, in the east, northeast, or central. PM only if you have contact to trade.

Derleow 12-02-2020 06:04 AM

Re: Hard massage + happy ending

Woah.. bro can share CTC please

Jamesjack 12-02-2020 06:15 AM

What the damage like?

hi747 12-02-2020 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2ndcoming (Post 19753994)
Recently went for a massage as my back has been feeling aches as of late. Got this contact from another bro, decided to go down for some good hard back massage.

Location please bro

bryanlailai 12-02-2020 07:32 AM

Bro...can share contact?

U hard again after 1 min..power

gdodo 12-02-2020 08:11 AM

Bro.. can share? Thanks!

stuntking 12-02-2020 08:28 AM

Hi brother... can share this place... interested to try...

Xiaopangpang 12-02-2020 09:12 AM

Hi, Bro. Can share?

7ara 12-02-2020 09:27 AM

Hi bro, can share?

napsterz 12-02-2020 10:45 AM

Please share bro

Ry160880 12-02-2020 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2ndcoming (Post 19753994)

Upon entering, was brought to a room with a nice ambience, and attached shower. ML knocked an re-entered while I was putting my underwear back on, and invited me to lay down. She stood in front of my head while massaging my shoulders, and let her thighs touch my hands which were hanging off the bed. Oil was used that seemed to heat up while she rubbed, and there was good strength in the massage, not piano type. She was also accommodating when I asked her to focus more on my lower back.

After about 30mins, she asked me to remove my underwear (still facing down). She then sat on me and rubbed my thigh and butt and lower back. 10mins later, she asked me to turn around while she rubbed my upper thigh and groin. She then left the room for a short while.

She returned after 1 minute, then sat down beside me, removed the towel covering my thigh, and placed my hand on her waist, before taking off her shirt and shorts. We kissed while she straddled me, my hands went on her back to unhook her bra, but there wasn't a buckle there. Sensing this, she guided my hand towards her boobs, indicating that it was a front-hooked bra. I removed her bra and panties, and she proceeded to give me a slurpy BBBJ.

She then asked if I wanted more sucking or start fucking, so I told her I wanted her to suck my 2IC for a while more, which she did. Then, she put on cap for me and rode me. When I wanted a harder pump, we leaned back and I went on top of her. We frenched and she hugged me tight before I came. We cuddled for 5 mins before she cleaned me up.

She left the room again for less than a minute before coming back, and let me suck her soft boobs while she stroked my hair. Ultimate GFE! She saw that I was hard again, and teased my groin for a while. Then it was almost time up so I took a shower while she got dressed. We then hugged like long lost lovers and she bid me goodbye.

Face: 9/10, look like taiwanese Syt
Body: 7.5/10, flat tummy, soft boobs, puffy nipples. Not for bros who like super big boobs though
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 10/10, and not a time-watcher
RTM: Definitely!

Looking for good massage with BBBJ and/or FJ, in the east, northeast, or central. PM only if you have contact to trade.

Pls share contact

jjdd9933 12-02-2020 11:14 AM

Can share contacts?

tina 12-02-2020 11:17 AM

bro, able to share contact and dmg

tradertan 12-02-2020 11:29 AM

Can share contacts?

Raverial 12-02-2020 11:52 AM