The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Petain Romps (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   PT isn’t really worth it anymore (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=903873)

stfu2 14-10-2022 04:25 PM

PT isn’t really worth it anymore

Save for a few ang pai milfs, seeing the queue and price vs GL, doesn’t feel like worth visiting anymore. Today around noon, almost all doors were closed, busy, such demand.

You can have ~25 years old vietnamese chicks at GL like 2038 for 60.

Are you still frequenting PT or shifting more towards GL?

I like PT location, especially the nearby mall City Square for amenities, Little India for food.

MrFuck 15-10-2022 12:56 AM

Re: PT isn’t really worth it anymore

yea location is the key word. as a westie, pt is mych more convenient for me than gl. but agree that gl has younger wls; but then again the wls in pt can like chat with leh… since they’re Malaysians. see and depends what you want lah i guess.

exactmatxspeed 15-10-2022 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFuck (Post 21736145)
yea location is the key word. as a westie, pt is mych more convenient for me than gl. but agree that gl has younger wls; but then again the wls in pt can like chat with leh… since they’re Malaysians. see and depends what you want lah i guess.

But the current WLs really cannot make it liao..

gilflover2019 15-10-2022 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stfu2 (Post 21734931)
Save for a few ang pai milfs, seeing the queue and price vs GL, doesn’t feel like worth visiting anymore. Today around noon, almost all doors were closed, busy, such demand.

You can have ~25 years old vietnamese chicks at GL like 2038 for 60.

Are you still frequenting PT or shifting more towards GL?

I like PT location, especially the nearby mall City Square for amenities, Little India for food.

But i like gilf and milf what can I do even keong siak close already

newyorker88 15-10-2022 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gilflover2019 (Post 21737875)
But i like gilf and milf what can I do even keong siak close already

Age does not matter when u are older. Prefer intimacy w good bonks

JAXXX 17-10-2022 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorker88 (Post 21738467)
Age does not matter when u are older. Prefer intimacy w good bonks

Some of us just have GILF/MILF fetish lah. ��
If got intimacy and goos bonk is a bonus.

The only 2 places I know now that carer to my GILF/MILF fetish is PT and Jalan Sultan.
Used to be Keong Siak.

Sadly both locations seem to be on the wane.

jacky43 19-10-2022 02:49 PM

I posted over the other thread. If brown sugar MILF Zarina relocate to BL. For $60 with her beautifully tits. Yes! Worth our $. Only thing. All ang pai command Qs. If u dont mine waiting. And yes. TT is here.

2 places and some more. I yet to discover. Need for TT. RLD and FW dorms. It is connected.

beginat63 20-10-2022 11:51 AM

deleted, as a fellow Bro has answered...

jacky43 20-10-2022 03:09 PM

Banana Leg. An old term dated back into the 80s.

jacky43 29-10-2022 02:18 PM

On 12 July 1963, the prison on Pulau Senang, an island thirteen kilometres off the southern coast of mainland Singapore, burned. The flames that seized the land were not borne by accident. It was fuelled by implacable anger, and the rioters were drunk with the savagery of it all.

Little India riot 9 Dec 2013.

This is the country we do not allow under world to rule. SME bosses wish to show off by recruiting FWs. We know nothing will come out from them. We decide our faiths. A country for all not a country where under world figures say can that means can.

BL has achieve more then 30 yrs. We decide its faiths. Not Malaysian operators and WLs. As at now we want it to continue, so be it.

jacky43 29-10-2022 10:33 PM

After watching Riot island. Forgive me if I am wrong. Founding father David Marshall adviced to the British gov was. In order for this system to sucess, mutual respects and, understanding btw the wardens and prisoners must be met at all costs.

It took the people in charge of this country 30 yrs to implement "yellow ribbon" projects.

By the way. My memory returned to the 70s. Even in school people do not think much of prison on an island. Impossible to house 120 SS members armed them with killing tools. And pretend all is well because ang mo warden in charged.

Perhaps BL withstand the tests of times. This is the brothel that served 2 gen of men. Father and son. Is it worth to keep it? I say Yes!

dromad68 31-10-2022 07:33 AM

I belong to the era when Pat was known as the Princess of Petain. Then I heard garment was going to tear down Petain. Then came covid and I thought that’s it for Petain. Now it’s coming back to life?

jacky43 31-10-2022 08:53 AM

Yes my friend! 10 yrs ago. 2 Princess. Pat and Jac. Pat may not return due to reasons. No matter times cannot stand still. As we approach a new yr. Allow me. 4 shocking things in 2022.

SK Halloween party that gone wronged. 153 youngsters lost their lifes.

Thailand pre school murders. Do u believe Thai King will enforce fire arms control? Not even the souls of the childrens. Politics is the root of all evil.

UK has the first Indian PM. The joke in the WWW. Ang mo cannot handle the jobs, they out source to Indian. Very funny!

The people cannot wait. We open gates to XBB. We pretend we are almost out of the crisis.

1 more if I may?

Malaysia GE15. The first in the world. 18 yr old childrens can casts the votes. Yesterday news. Malaysian here allreally started to return to home towns for votings. I respect them because they love their country.

Happy Halloween, every 1! For me the safest of all is to watch the movies,Halloween and SAW. Be afraid stay at home. In the traditional of John Kramer aka SAW.

Those who dont appreciate life, deserve no lifes. I want to play a game.

And we know. No victims lived.

wpns 31-10-2022 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GuiltyvH (Post 21782069)
I belong to the era when Pat was known as the Princess of Petain. Then I heard garment was going to tear down Petain. Then came covid and I thought that’s it for Petain. Now it’s coming back to life?

As we can njoy as much before it goes down into History book.

soonbeng 31-10-2022 04:29 PM

It should be called Flanders Square. Don't go after 6.40pm.