The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Laem Chabang (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=788178)

java_cool 01-09-2020 02:48 AM

Laem Chabang

Hi guys, my buddy & I are being transferred to oversee a project in Laem Chabang for the next 14 months. Being first time visitors in Thailand, we have read through the threads but unable to find what to do there in terms of women, massage (clean or otherwise) or fun activities in Laem Chabang. Also, my buddy is keen to learn Muay Thai there.

Appreciate any help I can get on what was discussed as well as what to expect and what not to do.

Many thanks!

Humlea 01-09-2020 12:16 PM

Re: Laem Chabang

Quote:

Originally Posted by java_cool (Post 20190487)
Hi guys, my buddy & I are being transferred to oversee a project in Laem Chabang for the next 14 months. Being first time visitors in Thailand, we have read through the threads but unable to find what to do there in terms of women, massage (clean or otherwise) or fun activities in Laem Chabang. Also, my buddy is keen to learn Muay Thai there.

Appreciate any help I can get on what was discussed as well as what to expect and what not to do.

Many thanks!

Hmmm... it's a shipping port. Either you drive down to Pattaya or up to Sirracha for these activities... Muay thai? this really don't know liao... There's a sinkie there full time but family man liao...

5ilver 01-09-2020 10:33 PM

As per bro Humlea, you're literally at the doorstep of Pattaya. It's basically just 20 mins away by car. Further up north you've got Bangsaen which has a nice row of drinking places by the beach although the crowd skews very local and young there (university age). Either way I think you should be prepared to have really good weekends for the next 14 months 😁

1KnightinBKK 02-09-2020 09:21 AM

Best way to learn more is on the ground, your seasoned colleagues will be your 1st teacher, followed by the touts and pimps and taxi drivers. 14 months can start a whole new family. Have fun!

Humlea 03-09-2020 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK (Post 20192537)
Best way to learn more is on the ground, your seasoned colleagues will be your 1st teacher, followed by the touts and pimps and taxi drivers. 14 months can start a whole new family. Have fun!

Errm... better not lah... 现钱买现货 better :D

draven78eric 04-09-2020 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5ilver (Post 20191954)
As per bro Humlea, you're literally at the doorstep of Pattaya. It's basically just 20 mins away by car. Further up north you've got Bangsaen which has a nice row of drinking places by the beach although the crowd skews very local and young there (university age). Either way I think you should be prepared to have really good weekends for the next 14 months 😁

Not weekends but nightly ...:D

draven78eric 04-09-2020 12:26 PM

14 mths, best to just get a cheap 2nd hand bike for point a to point b..
Bangsaen more to local and Pattaya more to tourist , both have its pros and cons...:D
Nevertheless, both are still better than Bangkok...:D if without commitment in Bangkok, i would have move to Bangsaen, Pattaya or even Chonburi... Place where you wear tank top, surf short, flip flop everywhere and sit on your own jetski tow by your own truck driven by your buddy..chill with cold beer by the beach in daily basis...

fallen11 04-09-2020 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by draven78eric (Post 20196656)
14 mths, best to just get a cheap 2nd hand bike for point a to point b..
Bangsaen more to local and Pattaya more to tourist , both have its pros and cons...:D
Nevertheless, both are still better than Bangkok...:D if without commitment in Bangkok, i would have move to Bangsaen, Pattaya or even Chonburi... Place where you wear tank top, surf short, flip flop everywhere and sit on your own jetski tow by your own truck driven by your buddy..chill with cold beer by the beach in daily basis...

can just get a car la
Can go those car rental and ask for long term rental package. Much cheaper by normal daily rates.

Humlea 05-09-2020 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 20197332)
can just get a car la
Can go those car rental and ask for long term rental package. Much cheaper by normal daily rates.

Toyota vios 1 year contract can get about 13-16k per month with first class insurance. Bike rental can find in the range of 3-5k per month depend on bike size. Decent 2nd hand bike 125cc can get about 15k.

But hor... leam chabang that highway bikes not allowed... that means you have to ride on the side of the highway road out the fence.... good luck with the big trucks :D

draven78eric 05-09-2020 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humlea (Post 20198158)
Toyota vios 1 year contract can get about 13-16k per month with first class insurance. Bike rental can find in the range of 3-5k per month depend on bike size. Decent 2nd hand bike 125cc can get about 15k.

But hor... leam chabang that highway bikes not allowed... that means you have to ride on the side of the highway road out the fence.... good luck with the big trucks :D

depends on each requirement..2nd hand 125cc less or at 10k can get already..
do you go to party every night? petrol? parking in pattaya? drinking place is not in Big C or Robinson where you have a huge place to park.. party and drink? dangerous..later kena police, sway..more problem arise just from party n drink and drive..short term stay like even for 14mths, try to be best with the less string attach..from my personal opinion...

1KnightinBKK 06-09-2020 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 20199559)
:D just taxi there lah.

not sure about other places but taxis in BKK are one of the best places to bond; esp traffic jam.. lol.. if you know what i mean

java_cool 06-09-2020 09:54 PM

Hi fellow bros, many thanks for the feedback. My buddy & I are waiting for our visa & work permits to go over there soon. Appreciate all the feedback!

TMNT99 07-09-2020 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by java_cool (Post 20200815)
Hi fellow bros, many thanks for the feedback. My buddy & I are waiting for our visa & work permits to go over there soon. Appreciate all the feedback!

I am working near Laem Chabang area. You can PM me when you guys get over here, I can help settle you fellow SGs into this area

TMNT99 07-09-2020 11:59 AM

I am familiar with the area, you guys can PM me when you come over

berserker87 07-09-2020 07:35 PM

Hi bro i am currently stationed in BKK, you are welcomed to drop me a pm if you are in bkk!