The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Dry humping? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=798296)

Torso 06-12-2020 11:36 PM

Dry humping?

Hi bros out there, just wanna ask something which i think is dry humping?

Basically theres a FL who provides this service, what she do is basically lie down flat and keep her thighs and legs together ( like sediya position ) then she asked me to insert my penis around her buttock area, and then its like doing sex, in and out i am just wondering if there's any chance that I could have raw with her? I have never tried raw so I dont really know what's the feeling supposed to be like, so can anyone advise? Much appreciated.

GeylangWanderer 08-12-2020 11:36 PM

Re: Dry humping?

As long as ur penis rubs against her pussy or come in contact with her pussy juice or lube that has been on her pussy u have chances of getting STD and maybe a tiny chance for HIV if you rub vigorously until there is alot of fiction

If you are concern about STD, u must do it further down her thighs, AWAY from the pussy area

Billgates1234 11-07-2023 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torso (Post 20360731)
Hi bros out there, just wanna ask something which i think is dry humping?

Basically theres a FL who provides this service, what she do is basically lie down flat and keep her thighs and legs together ( like sediya position ) then she asked me to insert my penis around her buttock area, and then its like doing sex, in and out i am just wondering if there's any chance that I could have raw with her? I have never tried raw so I dont really know what's the feeling supposed to be like, so can anyone advise? Much appreciated.

risk comes from the body fluid in vagina, so if not contact with the fluids should be ok.

ladysing 14-07-2023 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billgates1234 (Post 22483587)
risk comes from the body fluid in vagina, so if not contact with the fluids should be ok.

hard to avoid, safety first.

alanlim78 15-07-2023 02:47 PM

dont do first

Loverofpussies 17-07-2023 05:10 PM

dry humping is very close to raw. why not getting raw instead? hahaha. fluids already transferred bro.

elthrotz 21-07-2023 10:12 PM

still cannot understand why bother with dry humping. can a person really cum with rubbing?

IamGood 31-07-2023 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elthrotz (Post 22511191)
still cannot understand why bother with dry humping. can a person really cum with rubbing?

Can cum. I even put my cock between my wife butt cheeks and hump. Feels like fucking and cum on her back.

bryanlailai 31-07-2023 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer (Post 20363906)
As long as ur penis rubs against her pussy or come in contact with her pussy juice or lube that has been on her pussy u have chances of getting STD and maybe a tiny chance for HIV if you rub vigorously until there is alot of fiction

If you are concern about STD, u must do it further down her thighs, AWAY from the pussy area

Next time ask her to kiap her armpit and poke there toward the breast better

elt0n 03-08-2023 02:14 PM

You cannot get hiv with humping even if there is fluid exchange because it is not a vacuum. The virus cannot be transmitted when exposed to air and there is no pathway. Other std risks exists though

IamGood 03-08-2023 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elt0n (Post 22544671)
You cannot get hiv with humping even if there is fluid exchange because it is not a vacuum. The virus cannot be transmitted when exposed to air and there is no pathway. Other std risks exists though

In theory correct. But if the vagina sits on the cock foreskin where there is mucous membrane, it is as good as going in raw. Dun tell me the vag fluid flows out and hiv immediately dies?

elt0n 03-08-2023 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamGood (Post 22545350)
In theory correct. But if the vagina sits on the cock foreskin where there is mucous membrane, it is as good as going in raw. Dun tell me the vag fluid flows out and hiv immediately dies?

It’s true that the foreskin is a pathway but the virus is also very sensitive and the reactors get damaged once exposed to air, reducing its ability to infect. Can’t get infect if it’s just the virginal fluids dripping/flowing into the foreskin, unless the dick penetrates the virginal. That’s why covering the head of the dick is most important during penetration even if the shaft is partially exposed

xiaomingprata 09-08-2023 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elt0n (Post 22545975)
It’s true that the foreskin is a pathway but the virus is also very sensitive and the reactors get damaged once exposed to air, reducing its ability to infect. Can’t get infect if it’s just the virginal fluids dripping/flowing into the foreskin, unless the dick penetrates the virginal. That’s why covering the head of the dick is most important during penetration even if the shaft is partially exposed

yes true bro

freedompeace 11-08-2023 11:28 AM

Just dry humping on other areas, that is called titty fuck ok

IamGood 11-08-2023 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elt0n (Post 22545975)

If gal sit on penis and hump how? No exposure to air and direct from vagina hole to penis skin