The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Some1 pls bring in a lactating milkmaid??? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=167077)

bigtittyhunter 29-01-2010 07:12 PM

Some1 pls bring in a lactating milkmaid???

I think there is a market for it as i have spoken to a many OKT that there are many bros asking for breastfeeding mommy who has to support her child...

It can be a local or foreigner as long as there is a market for it....

What do you think bros?

I think thtat if there is enough voices shouting out loud i thnk there will be a demand for it.. It can be a no sex session.. hopefully this thred can kick start this request to be met!!!!!

Afterall you can look at so many other countries like Japan, Brazil Argentina, US UK Amsterdam...etc a lacatatng milkmaid is so common!!!

Bro please share if you have any ctc and OKT pls bring them in!!!!

Ace_venture 30-01-2010 01:31 AM

Re: Some1 pls bring in a lactating milkmaid???

Hummm...interesting idea...wonder if its possible....

newbie2 30-01-2010 07:43 AM

You give her cream and you get milk in return, how thoughtful. :p

ZinTwo 30-01-2010 12:03 PM

wah this is interesting , i thought only see in AV

peanut123 30-01-2010 12:54 PM

I would DEFINITELY be VERY VERY interested in big, engorged hooters abundant with milk. They have to be big and full, ok! I'll definitely get in the queue for a nice pair.

Damn, I'm getting horny just thinking about it.

Fuckzilla 30-01-2010 08:01 PM

True that, Bro ts, true that....Just imagine that oppai cannon, squirting endless rounds of sacred fluids. Oh man, imma devour that huge breast and suck on it like how those baby porks suck on their momma's.

bigtittyhunter 02-06-2011 07:39 AM

hi there....

just checking with bros and okt if there is anyone you have or know out there that is lactating or just give birth not long!!! hope u can share or drop an fr here!! I speak on behalf of other milk bros here who too are frustrated that there should be a strong interest for such ladies!! they will up u when u share!!!

we r not talking bout drops here!!!

thanks

Tubi 02-06-2011 08:12 AM

Ah!!!! This seems interesting!!!!

raftwee 02-06-2011 06:45 PM

wow...bump

The MasterPiece 04-06-2011 09:31 PM

I have a colleague who gave birth recently and just came back to work...everyday after lunch time, u will see her take her equipment to somewhere and "pump" some milk out.

The best thing I wanna say is how amazingly big her boobs are whenever she comes back! The fact that she was in tight-fitting top and black stockings really make me horny to the max!

Wanted to try take pics of her swelling boobs but was too risky sometimes! I'm sure all bros here will feel the same too!! We need to make this market "possible"!!

raftwee 07-06-2011 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The MasterPiece (Post 6001439)
I have a colleague who gave birth recently and just came back to work...everyday after lunch time, u will see her take her equipment to somewhere and "pump" some milk out.

The best thing I wanna say is how amazingly big her boobs are whenever she comes back! The fact that she was in tight-fitting top and black stockings really make me horny to the max!

Wanted to try take pics of her swelling boobs but was too risky sometimes! I'm sure all bros here will feel the same too!! We need to make this market "possible"!!

you able to get to her milk?

The MasterPiece 07-06-2011 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raftwee (Post 6009528)
you able to get to her milk?

Wish I could bro...hehe..I dun mind being on the receiving end of her outlay :p

I seriously think any guy in my situation would wanna have her in your arms and grope her boobs from behind...it still remains a fantasy to me...

limjp 08-06-2011 02:01 AM

bro, your colleague's ctc pls ... :D

bigtittyhunter 23-06-2011 12:21 PM

besides Shan SHan from FL 2 I heard that there are some young lactating ladies here in FL3 ...

Anyu kind bros can share or enlighten on that point?

fattfatt168 26-10-2012 08:49 AM

any chance of finding one here?