The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Fetish - Pics/videos exchange of partners (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=763138)

Sbmy 12-02-2020 05:38 PM

Fetish - Pics/videos exchange of partners

Anyone have the fetish meeting up exchanging photos/videos of partners... but however not willing to share with own circles of friends due to social taboo...

For me, excitement done in good faith without harming another is nothing to be frowned upon.

Done that, we exchange viewing pleasure... not actually sending file to another

Edit :
Please add location in reply on this thread

For bro/sis with similar fetish but far away... I could set up a WeChat group for people far from each other. But please note 1) Face must be blurred
2) Watermarked video/pic

Pm me your WeChat/discord ID... I'll add you and walk you through so everyone get to be safe and stimulating

loverfight89 12-02-2020 08:12 PM

Re: Fetish - Pics/videos exchange of partners

kindly pm.for.more details.. this is a good fetish

Sbmy 12-02-2020 08:32 PM

For any likeminded... can pm each other when in nearby location...

My location is Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

letstalk 12-02-2020 11:18 PM

nice, any who is interested and located in sg can pm me

just2fcuk69 13-02-2020 04:55 PM

interested. feel free to DM

peterlutali 14-02-2020 01:11 AM

Telegram anyone?

Somnus 14-02-2020 03:27 PM

Interested. PM me

Sbmy 14-02-2020 03:44 PM

I would like to talk about mindset here

It's perfectly normal for people to have certain fetish and kinks... However 99% of people decide to bury deep inside, in fact which is unhealthy.

Sex is not just a physical thing, in fact the bigger part of it are the mental stimulation part and spiritual part of it... When people start to understand about it, people start to become more respectful. If all the while, sex is only physical thing for you, you actually haven't had sex. Many are ashamed of fetish and kinks, cast it as major taboo...

To think about it... Who get to decide on what is normal sex? Cultural norms? social prejudices? What the government says? Open up the mind... Be respectful to it, and embrace it, and don't be surprise that it actually becomes good therapy to most of our inner demons that we seek to banish... And you will be fine...

On the other hand, there are people who seek to exploit others for Own selfish reason... That is Not OK!

chengzc 14-02-2020 10:13 PM

Interested. Pm

MySisterIsHot 15-02-2020 09:49 AM

Interested. Kindly pm

Mambotan69 15-02-2020 11:13 AM

well said.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sbmy (Post 19764974)
I would like to talk about mindset here

It's perfectly normal for people to have certain fetish and kinks... However 99% of people decide to bury deep inside, in fact which is unhealthy.

Sex is not just a physical thing, in fact the bigger part of it are the mental stimulation part and spiritual part of it... When people start to understand about it, people start to become more respectful. If all the while, sex is only physical thing for you, you actually haven't had sex. Many are ashamed of fetish and kinks, cast it as major taboo...

To think about it... Who get to decide on what is normal sex? Cultural norms? social prejudices? What the government says? Open up the mind... Be respectful to it, and embrace it, and don't be surprise that it actually becomes good therapy to most of our inner demons that we seek to banish... And you will be fine...

On the other hand, there are people who seek to exploit others for Own selfish reason... That is Not OK!

qwertybus 15-02-2020 12:53 PM

local sg chi couple in mid twenties. like minded couple pls pm

Naka_Timo 16-02-2020 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mambotan69 (Post 19768160)
well said.

Upped you +126

DapperNarwhal89 16-02-2020 11:42 PM

Created a new account just to reply to this thread.

I don't mind exchanging pics of my partner, although her face will be blurred. We're both in our mid 20s, she's got an above average body with a 36C chest. PM me if you're interested.

AaaBeeCeeDee 17-02-2020 03:16 PM

Couple here looking to share too! Please PM!