The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Newbies going Bkk chiong in Dec (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=630908)

kosongkosong 18-10-2016 02:48 AM

Newbies going Bkk chiong in Dec

Hey Bros,

As stated, going bkk chiong this Dec with friends. The few of us chionging all new, cos the laojiao going with us attach le...

Did a little browsing here, and realised Ratchada is the place to be for nightlife both dirty and drinks. Haven't book yet, but Swissotel le concorde seems gd according to bros here, got hawker basement and restaurants around and wont die to food poisoning.

So 2 big questions here (you can just share your views on parts of them, greatly appreciated!):

1. Bros first, so 2 bros of mine bringing their gfs, can't chiong with us, this hotel near enough for us who want to tabao back and not dirty enough to piss off the ladies right? How about the PRC swarm situation?

2. Where to chiong and how not to kena roberto carrothead.

Read as much as I can, will continue to dig through all your experiences posted in sammyboy. But those who can provide, please give me some advice :D

For soapy: Catherine seems like a good recommendation by bros here for the soapy fun, anyone know the people there that will give good price? And what exactly is in soapy package for 1.5hrs apart from soap massage, FJ?

MP cannot seem to find much info, any good recommendations in the area? Maybe some clean and pro ones to for the ladies.

Best AGoGo's seems to be all situated in Soi Cowboy. Seems like the most expensive of the chiong choices. Any recommendations on your favourite AGoGo? The sit down beer, ladydrinks, barfine I've read up on it. I guess going for go-go or coyote is up to how well they gonna seduce us. But to bring the girl all the way back to swissotel is it possible? (quite a distance, taxi maybe) damage is expected to be 3-5k baht? (more interested in overnight/LT for these situations).

Other than these, any more recommendations bros, 4-5 days there. Be it the chiong/food/shopping/sightseeing, all are welcomed. You might've guess but we are a bunch of early 20s looking for our fun before someday being anchored down by wives-to-be.

ahtecklim 18-10-2016 09:08 AM

Re: Newbies going Bkk chiong in Dec

Quote:

Originally Posted by 55055 (Post 15204983)
First of all why must new thread. :confused:

If you have laojiao going with you, I would rather you ask him. He will know better instead of you asking in the forum. He can tell you what's dos and what's don'ts. Here we can tell you where to chiong, but you don't know is it going to be good place for you or not...

edited - I GIVE UP!

smile_santa 18-10-2016 09:18 AM

Hi there,

First off, since some of your friends are bringing gfs, I wouldnt recommend staying at ratchada area. I think you are better off staying near NaNa/Asok (although the hotels are more expensive that area. And I dont stay there much so I dont have a recommendated or preferred hotel but Im sure the other bros here will have good suggestions) because its nearer to the shopping areas for the ladies, and the gentlemen, its close to the AGG bars. It is also only a couple of stops away to Ekkamai/Thonglor, where there are plenty of bars for you and your friends to enjoy if their GFs decide to stick along.

Alternatively, you can take a cab to the famed RCA which is not far from Nana.

Its also relatively near to Platinum Mall which I'm sure the ladies will love.

If you are looking to "fish", club Insanity provides plenty of free lancers roaming around looking for customers... In the event that you cant get a girl to your fancy there (highly unlikely) at least you have had a night of fun with music and drinks.

Whereas if you stay at Ratchada just for MPs, you may soon find yourself travelling out of that area to do other things anyway since MPs will mostly take up 2-3 hours of your time max. Its better to stay elsewhere and take a cab down to your desired MP. Be warned though, the traffic leading to Ratchada is extremely bad so if you are going or leaving that area during peak hours it may take longer than usual. Taking a BTS might prove faster, but judging from your numbers I think a taxi is more worth it and also the BTS/MRT transfer might be too confusing for you guys.

If you are looking for a nice,clean massage, there are plenty in Thailand but for me nothing beats Healthland. The closest branch from Asok/Nana will be the one at Ekkamai. 550 Baht for 2 hours but the rooms are clean, service is good and the massage really got strength. Unfortunately its gotten so popular that you have to deal with crowds with waiting time up to an hour. But without a doubt its the best massage establishment IMO in Thailand.

As for food, I usually eat damn local but if you dont know what you are doing you might end up ordering something alien or have problems communicating with the person. Also, with girls around you never know whats their threshold. If you do choose to stay at Nana/Asok, the food court at Terminal 21 is pretty cheap and decent actually. But it has a fucked up paying system. You have to purchase a stored value card at the counter first then the food stall owners will deduct it off the card. If you go as a group, only use 1 card to pay for everyones meal because the card cannot be refunded and only lasts a month so you can try to save on that. First time I was there i stupidly stored 200 baht and i ended up stuffing myself to try and deplete the value inside.

Another plus point is the much talked about After You Cafe. If your friends wants to score some points with their ladies, theres a branch at Terminal 21, and another 2 nearby. If you dont know what I'm talking about, Google it.

As for AGG bars, sorry I cant provide you with much because Ive never been there. Not really my thing as I dont like the idea of paying a bar fine. But maybe I just havent had the right company to go with me and get my mood up.

Hope you guys enjoy yourselves and dont get KC by the girls. I know they are really attractive and sometimes have some really moving sob stories but it almost always never ends well.

Good Luck!

milfmilf 18-10-2016 09:37 AM

Go with bros that bring gf?
will stay different hotel, or different level. Lol. Other than going for meal or place of interest, better go separate way. No interfere one another

Yokosi 18-10-2016 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milfmilf (Post 15205095)
Go with bros that bring gf?
will stay different hotel, or different level. Lol. Other than going for meal or place of interest, better go separate way. No interfere one another

kosongkosong,

Once upon a time, a newbie called me up and said that he is going to BKK. Okay, we will meet up.

He turned up with his male friends and a few non thai girlfriends. Mai pen lai. I took them to an agg bar whereby 3 naked puyings jumped on 3 newbies except the 2 with gfs. It was all very cordial like. No hamsup here and there by the newbies on the puyings. And all of them stayed in an 2 bedroom apartment in Sukhumvit Rd. How to screw a puying ?????.

A couple of them later stayed in same hotel but booked different rooms the next day.

When with bros with gfs, just liked what milfmilf said..........better go seperate ways.

wenzi 18-10-2016 01:44 PM

Thats y i always go solo to chiong in bkk.
Crazyhouse is must go for gogobar. Thermae cafe can go visit(around 10pm). afternoon can chiong some kapoo spa.

Btw terminal21 card can refund. Just go to the counter. Notmally ppl refund after meal the very day. 1month later value cfm expire. A lot of foodcourt use this system there. Either card or coupons. All can refund.

My favourite budget hotel: wellness residence and spa.

TonyCheong2 18-10-2016 07:40 PM

Damn boh liao sial start this type of thread! :cool:
Well said since already have lao jiao leading as group leader then please consult him lah.
Post here and ask is sibei extra leh. :rolleyes:

Some more all the info already available on the various threads in Thailand folder.

KNN I predict very soon some joker will ask if now go Thailand must wear black clothing or not? :cool:

Grounded Eagle 18-10-2016 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wenzi (Post 15205887)
My favourite budget hotel: wellness residence and spa.

Bro kosongkosong...... considering the current situation in LOS and since you & your kakis are going to BKK during this period..... I'd recommend to you the most popular place to stay in BKK now........ Grand Palace hotel :D

anikisan 18-10-2016 11:15 PM

here's what i would suggest:

authentic and good massage/spa for the ladies:
let's relax spa @ terminal 21
asia herb association @ thong lor area
yunomori onsen spa @ sukhumvit soi 26 (strip naked and bath authentic jap kind)

gents:
soi cowboy aggs - crazy house (totally naked), baccara (more chio ones) are must visits
nana entertainment plaza - rainbow 4, spankys and a few others
if your girls are game, bring them to nana to see LBs:)
cherry massage/bamboo massage: cheaper fucks, some of the milfs are lao chio and service can be better than the stuck-up syts

feeling rich? try mitu massage.

feeling rich and wanna eat artas steak? try el-gaucho steak house:)

how not to be robert? there are many ways, but this always works for me. no need to speak thai la.

walk in, enjoy the view, but pls don't look like this is your first time cheonging. be cool. relax. drink your beer. smoke or check ur phone. glance up occasionally, the girls WILL try to get ur attention. remember, u are in charge, selecting your cai for the night, not them. under no circumstances do not fall to their seduction tricks - they may touch you all over or even rub you. if u don't like, then just be a gentleman and smile smile and gently lift their hands away. see if got any girl(s) you like, wave them over. buy them LDs (keep it low, but do not appear stingy). tip the waitress if you like, but not too much. be generous, yet appear controlled, not broke. if u will be here for many nights, best to make a good impression, they will definitely notice the whales. the trick is to appear like a whale, but yet not one. next time when you walk in, they will welcome you like a VIP because you appear to have spending power, fun and a gentleman - they will try to impress you. not the other way round.

but having said all that, best to bf the girl quicker than competition if you really want to fuck her coz trust me, there are a lot of ah siah kias whose parents have an endless supply of money, you cannot win them in the long run one lol. being a bit high or even near drunk, you may end up in a bidding competition with those idiots haha. skip that. come back tmr night or just let it go.

i have also seen accomplished men (managing directors etc level) who kena rejected by bar girls because they think they have some stinking money and can do whatever they want - at the end of the day, just remember that all girls are subconsciously looking for their knight in shinning armour - act like one, be funny, chilled and even if you don't have deep pockets, they will still go with you with the extra mile like staying with you for free till late evening the next day, pay for your movie tickets and going dutch on fancy meals. it happens:) just treat them like normal human beings, listen to them and compliment them - you'll be well rewarded with lots of gfe and bed surprises;)

good luck and bonks safe guys! haha

btw, stay at sukhumvit soi 15. try dream hotel. thermae is just outside soi 15 and u guys can tarbao girls back and sneak back into hotel when the gfs are soundly asleep hahaha. but pls hor, if kena caught by gf and break up, it's not on me! good luck!

TonyCheong2 19-10-2016 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anikisan (Post 15207994)
you'll be well rewarded with lots of gfe and bed surprises.

Yes this one I believe because Thai girl's gong tao is the strongest in Asia.

Over at the western hemisphere the strong gong tao is from Central and South American girls.

GoWhere 19-10-2016 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle (Post 15207376)
Bro kosongkosong...... considering the current situation in LOS and since you & your kakis are going to BKK during this period..... I'd recommend to you the most popular place to stay in BKK now........ Grand Palace hotel :D

=_=" seriously bro .....

Just stay suhkumvit area like what the others Snr advise. A couple of good advise from them.

My first trip to LOS was a total disaster going with couples. End up can't even go RCA or MP. Suggest to split up the group n night events OTOT.

The agoago girls will be able to smell newbies one lah. Just rmb to watch the numbers of LD.

atoll 19-10-2016 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smile_santa (Post 15205034)
As for food, I usually eat damn local but if you dont know what you are doing you might end up ordering something alien or have problems communicating with the person. Also, with girls around you never know whats their threshold. If you do choose to stay at Nana/Asok, the food court at Terminal 21 is pretty cheap and decent actually. But it has a fucked up paying system. You have to purchase a stored value card at the counter first then the food stall owners will deduct it off the card. If you go as a group, only use 1 card to pay for everyones meal because the card cannot be refunded and only lasts a month so you can try to save on that. First time I was there i stupidly stored 200 baht and i ended up stuffing myself to try and deplete the value inside.

Good Luck!

Eh....just bring the card back to cashier....they will refund you the balance. Nothing fucked up with this paying system...it is used not just in Thailand, but even in some places in SG too.

Good option is to stay near Windsor where Scratch dog is located (Sikh soi 20), but not Windsor as it is not girl friendly. After chionging with the friends with girls, they can retire while the singles can go Scratch dog to hunt for FLs. This area is convenient to walk to T21, and Emporium only 1 bts station away.

Daytime, ask the girls go shopping at emquartier or emporium while the guys sneak off for massage at soi 26 or soi 33. :D

milfmilf 19-10-2016 09:12 AM

Go with couples also wont be in same room ba. Lol
night time will be your time to hunt after all go back to hotel.
Or can alway find excuse not to join them ... maybe they also think likewise lol.

1KnightinBKK 19-10-2016 10:38 AM

Every other day got newbie asking for tips cause "1st time going to LOS".. then those who've been there and are kind enough will sing the same song telling them where to look..

Sometimes sian liao don't want to say too much, jus ask the newbie to take notebook go find cat50 WL and ask her how to chiong in bangkok..

I think need to bring back the Soi Holland days so that these newbies can find the hottest girls, cheapest, with natural tits, GFE gao gao, waitress and mama san no need tips, hotel no need joiner fee..

kosongkosong 19-10-2016 12:53 PM

Wow thanks bros for quick replies!

I know some of this information already here and there liao, but trust me, I did put in effort dig other threads already, but not everyone same story ma.

That's why I put out more specifics for my questions like people going and plan to stay where do what etc. So tyvm to those that shared their experience, read them all! And to those that answer until sian liao, ps ps, newbie go chiong foreign land need to kiasi a bit. Thread already dig 1 week+ (inc other categories) before posting, but sometimes specific questions hard to find answer, have to trouble you guys here instead.

Got money throw also cannot be roberto ma, let the people there think we all Sillyporeans and spoil market also terrible.

That aside, from what bros here have suggested, I might have to rethink the hotel choice, seems like nearer to sukhumvit is a better choice to chiong. And NaNa/Asok better if got ladies in grp. I'll explore hotels in both areas and see what suits our needs.

Some asking why go with bros bring gfs, bobian leh, they also dont want bring, but sometimes wives say 1, cannot say 2 already. They still trying to shake them off for the trip, if cannot, maybe stay diff level from the rest of us that plan to play. Daytime maybe can do some stuff tgt, maybe disappear go MP/soapie/things then appear again for meals tgt. Going with bros that are very flexible de, know ea other few years liao. So suggestions where we can disappear and do something funny for 2-3 hours will be good too :D

My laojiao friends, sorry never clarify, is laojiao in local chiong scene. Bkk they go maybe 2 times, so speak thai also cmi, the scene there also cmi. But most of these I dig around roughly know already. But it's great if you have a great place to share and can tell me their non-roberto prices!